BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wouldn't have wanted to tangle with what I saw that morning .
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
is it to soon for another bigfoot thread?

I dont really buy into the dogman thing
View Quote
There's people who have claimed they saw them .

I'm the same as you though. I don't know much about  this dogman phenomenon  .  Maybe there's different types of bigfoot , who knows?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It's okay

It's sounds crazy to me also and I have spent over 4 decades in the woods hunting and never saw anything out of the ordinary until that day.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For those of you who like a good cryptid storythis guy Dave (Wiley) tales a pretty good tale of running into a real life werewolf.

He was coyote hunting with his AR-15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOG1JjQHsY
View Quote
Emphasis  on the word "tale".

I want to see a dogman/bigfoot rumble.  That would be epic.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm the same as you though. I don't know much about  this dogman phenomenon  .  Maybe there's different types of bigfoot , who knows?
View Quote
Based on the encounters they appear to be operating in the same areas, although I don't think they overlap territories.  I have no desire to ever encounter it, I only want to be entertained by the stories.  At this point, I believe these entities are probably related to Sasquatch somewhere.

I find it very interesting that you have a separate zoology of cryptids and they are a perversion of what we would know as our natural zoology.  Makes one ponder the possibilities.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Emphasis  on the word "tale".

I want to see a dogman/bigfoot rumble.  That would be epic.
View Quote
Welcome to Thunderdome. If they existed the Romans would have fought them in the Colosseum.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't have a lot of experience with dogmen, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So is there any actual truth?
View Quote
No.

A breeding population would be large enough to show up on game cams and cell phone videos.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No.

A breeding population would be large enough to show up on game cams and cell phone videos.
View Quote
Breeding population videos?

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Based on the encounters they appear to be operating in the same areas, although I don't think they overlap territories.  I have no desire to ever encounter it, I only want to be entertained by the stories.  At this point, I believe these entities are probably related to Sasquatch somewhere.

I find it very interesting that you have a separate zoology of cryptids and they are a perversion of what we would know as our natural zoology.  Makes one ponder the possibilities.
View Quote
I wonder if the witnesses  are  just mistaken though and saw a bigfoot . I feel the same way on encountering one , they can have it. If they are real they sound like nothing but pure evil.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

I have a video of two albino raccoons humping with a goat bleating in the background.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I wonder if the witnesses  are  just mistaken though and saw a bigfoot . I feel the same way on encountering one , they can have it. If they are real they sound like nothing but pure evil.
View Quote
They aint, and neither is bigfoot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean because they are both fictional? Because they are.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, completely different attributes.  I believe they are seeing something different.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope - they are real entities.  I guess be glad you believe what you do.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Prove it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. They are not real.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No. They are not real.
View Quote
Denial is just the first stage.  Hang in there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:39:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Denial is just the first stage.  Hang in there.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#20]
There is no such thing as Logman either, huh?

Well, I have seen several. Some appear to be cloaking, in between solid and other forms.

I believe the Alpha Males are the typically larger ones who use corn kernels stuck into them as a form of armor.

Prove ME wrong!

Damn. Id get banned for posting my proof.
But I swear they're real.

And they usually stink.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Here's a cool story bro for you.  I was at a stoplight a few weeks ago and the driver next to me was motioning me to roll down my window.  He saw my Bigfoot logo on the back of my vehicle and asked if I believed that they are real.  I told him yes, because I know that they exist.  He said, I need to talk to you and ended up giving me his number.  I called him up and met him for coffee.  He shared his encounter and photos of evidence like tracks and a heavy duty fence being pushed straight down from the top, stuff like that.  It was neat.  I was familiar with the area, and know that it is an active area.  There are so many people like that with encounters that you would normally never hear about.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#22]
I've heard about Bigfoot all over SE Oklahoma.  I live dead center in the middle of his back yard.  My in-laws have all kinds of game cameras and so do the neighbors.  Lots of deer, hogs, turkey, cows, occasionally a coyote or bobcat.  No Dogman and no Samsquanches yet.  A few people have a black bear on camera ever few seasons though.  A county or two north of us even has a Black bear season for archery and blackpowder!

Maybe the Dogman was a local meth addict out stealing some stuff or fighting off invisible ninjas in the woods.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Here's a cool story bro for you.  I was at a stoplight a few weeks ago and the driver next to me was motioning me to roll down my window.  He saw my Bigfoot logo on the back of my vehicle and asked if I believed that they are real.  I told him yes, because I know that they exist.  He said, I need to talk to you and ended up giving me his number.  I called him up and met him for coffee.  He shared his encounter and photos of evidence like tracks and a heavy duty fence being pushed straight down from the top, stuff like that.  It was neat.  I was familiar with the area, and know that it is an active area.  There are so many people like that with encounters that you would normally never hear about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So many people see them and have "encounters" yet still no proof...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've heard about Bigfoot all over SE Oklahoma.  I live dead center in the middle of his back yard.  My in-laws have all kinds of game cameras and so do the neighbors.  Lots of deer, hogs, turkey, cows, occasionally a coyote or bobcat.  No Dogman and no Samsquanches yet.  A few people have a black bear on camera ever few seasons though.  A county or two north of us even has a Black bear season for archery and blackpowder!

Maybe the Dogman was a local meth addict out stealing some stuff or fighting off invisible ninjas in the woods.
View Quote
Dont you know? According to the samsquitch experts, they can "sense" camera traps and avoid them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
You didn't even read what I wrote did you?  This guy shared his proof with me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Dont you know? According to the samsquitch experts, they can "sense" camera traps and avoid them.
View Quote
It was the first thing I did .

After our  sighting I set out all my trail cams in that area and got nothing but deer , coyotes and a couple of black bears .

One thing I have done is I hiked out in a swampy area and set one up with fresh batteries . It's been out there since December 5 th

I haven't hiked out there to get it yet . Setting up these cams are a shot in the dark but the area I set it up had some strange stuff I had found .
I'm not going to into what we found in that area but it was creepy .
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It was the first thing I did .

After our  sighting I set out all my trail cams in that area and got nothing but deer , coyotes and a couple of black bears .

One thing I have done is I hiked out in a swampy area and set one up with fresh batteries . It's been out there since December 5 th

I haven't hiked out there to get it yet . Setting up these cams are a shot in the dark but the area I set it up had some strange stuff I had found .
I'm not going to into what we found in that area but it was creepy .
View Quote
Thats an understatement.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you think that guy just decided to hoax some foot print photos and share them with someone he didn't know?

The tracks we found are real tracks , they weren't faked by us . The thing is we didn't find a set of tracks we could follow .

They just stopped . It didn't make any sense to me but that''s what happened .
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read what you wrote and he did not share his proof with you. Because he has no proof. The exact same way that you have no proof, and no one else does either.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Do you think that guy just decided to hoax some foot print photos and share them with someone he didn't know?

The tracks we found are real tracks , they weren't faked by us . The thing is we didn't find a set of tracks we could follow .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did you see? Was it a Bigfoot or dogman?  And do people say they are the same?  I've heard all about Bigfoot but never heard about a Dogman and I grew up in North Texas.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There’s no such thing as dogmen, werewolves, vampires, bigfeets,etc.  It’s just fantasy for adult children.
View Quote
If that's what you have to keep telling yourself so you can sleep at night, just keep it up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What did you see? Was it a Bigfoot or dogman?  And do people say they are the same?  I've heard all about Bigfoot but never heard about a Dogman and I grew up in North Texas.
View Quote
I'm being 100% honest with you and I don't want to embellish my sighting in any way.

I don't know what it was we saw. It was big and tall  , It moved like no animal I have ever seen before . It was in the daytime and I watched it for around 4 or 5 seconds on the side of a dirt road in the open.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I would like to see a photo if anyone has one.  I'm not saying I don't believe in Bigfoot but we got bears in the area and I would like to see an actual picture of one any of y'all have.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm in the south-central Oklahoma wilds a lot. I've determined there are some things I'll shoot on sight- dogmen and bigfoot are on that list. So I figure it's just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Its entirely possible, its also possible that fistpeso is making up the story. Either option is more likely than a 8' tall hominid existing in the continental US

As for your "encounter", I have no answer. Its possible you are lying(there are many people who love to tell tall tales after all), its possible that you misidentified a bear, hell you could have even eaten some bad chili and were experiencing a fever induced hallucination. I dont know you and you have no evidence to back up your story so I cannot consider it as evidence of anything.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If that's what you have to keep telling yourself so you can sleep at night, just keep it up.
View Quote
If bigfeet and dogman exist, then please provide proof.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm in the south-central Oklahoma wilds a lot. I've determined there are some things I'll shoot on sight- dogmen and bigfoot are on that list. So I figure it's just a matter of time.
View Quote
I'm over in Choctaw county (SE OK) call me when you get one, I know some good taxidermist.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm over in Choctaw county (SE OK) call me when you get one, I know some good taxidermist.
View Quote
You can count on it
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I read what you wrote and he did not share his proof with you. Because he has no proof. The exact same way that you have no proof, and no one else does either.
View Quote
Really, why do we have to play this game every thread?  Neither of us are changing positions, so lets agree to disagree.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well if you do, we will never learn of it.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are like ghosts.

Let's think about this logically.

Dilemma:
A: Ghosts, samsqaumchs, jersey devils, werewolfs, etc.... have an omnipotent knowledge of 21st century technology that is so perfect, they have never been caught even with millions of cameras in their habitats/old houses.
B: They don't exist.

Answer:

B
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Yet some posting against cryptids are believers in ghosts.

Not saying anyone here..

Check the creepy thread.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its entirely possible, its also possible that fistpeso is making up the story. Either option is more likely than a 8' tall hominid existing in the continental US

As for your "encounter", I have no answer. Its possible you are lying(there are many people who love to tell tall tales after all), its possible that you misidentified a bear, hell you could have even eaten some bad chili and were experiencing a fever induced hallucination. I dont know you and you have no evidence to back up your story so I cannot consider it as evidence of anything.
Like I said before to you , I was in your shoes before on this subject  of bigfoot .

My opinion a person can view foot prints , what ever else goes along with this subject , stick structures etc... but  unless they are hard core believers there will always be some doubt or won't believe anyone.

I think a person such as you has to see one to actually believe .

I get that  , I was the same way

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#44]
The fact you talk about it as a matter of faith or belief is very telling.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#45]
More info for your enjoyment. More about dangers of predators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0m0ckJtpE4&t=4446s
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Really, why do we have to play this game every thread?  Neither of us are changing positions, so lets agree to disagree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well we could stop playing this "game" if you would admit that you have absolutely no evidence that proves bigfoot exists and that you make up complete bullshit about every possible aspect of it, writing as though you have some sort of definitive knowledge about it.  Or alternatively, you could share with us all of this vast evidence that exists and shut us right up.

But you won't, and you can't. So I am left with calling bullshit whenever I see it.

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Poachers in Africa are killing elephants with FALs.
I'm pretty sure a FAL or AR-308 would work fine on any woodbooggers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well we could stop playing this "game" if you would admit that you have absolutely no evidence that proves bigfoot exists and that you make up complete bullshit about every possible aspect of it, writing as though you have some sort of definitive knowledge about it.  Or alternatively, you could share with us all of this vast evidence that exists and shut us right up.

But you won't, and you can't. So I am left with calling bullshit whenever I see it.

Bullshit.
View Quote
Well I will certainly agree that I have no evidence that will prove Bigfoot exists, and neither does anyone else for that matter.  It is only experience that will get you there.  Your accusations of making up bullshit is nothing more than your limited experience and  arrogance speaking.  I am certainly being truthful in my words, its just not comfortable to you because you have zero frame of reference to understand any of this.  Yes I do have experience and I absolutely know the truth - they do exist.  So I guess I can ignore you like some of the others trolls, but I hope that you can be more mature in these threads.  Some of us would like to have a serious conversation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well I will certainly agree that I have no evidence that will prove Bigfoot exists, and neither does anyone else for that matter.  It is only experience that will get you there.  Your accusations of making up bullshit is nothing more than your limited experience and  arrogance speaking.  I am certainly being truthful in my words, its just not comfortable to you because you have zero frame of reference to understand any of this.  Yes I do have experience and I absolutely know the truth - they do exist.  So I guess I can ignore you like some of the others trolls, but I hope that you can be more mature in these threads. Some of us would like to have a serious conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.
Well I will certainly agree that I have no evidence that will prove Bigfoot exists, and neither does anyone else for that matter.  It is only experience that will get you there.  Your accusations of making up bullshit is nothing more than your limited experience and  arrogance speaking.  I am certainly being truthful in my words, its just not comfortable to you because you have zero frame of reference to understand any of this.  Yes I do have experience and I absolutely know the truth - they do exist.  So I guess I can ignore you like some of the others trolls, but I hope that you can be more mature in these threads. Some of us would like to have a serious conversation.
I cam close to spitting out my drink. Well done.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:59:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yet some posting against cryptids are believers in ghosts.

Not saying anyone here..

Check the creepy thread.
View Quote
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top