Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I can see it now, inmates.com has to pay more this month for excessive server usage.  This type activity hasn’t happened ever.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Connected again today. It is hard to talk when schedules clash, plus she has limited phone time.

Also just got connected via an email relay app....after I email, it ends up printing in office on her end in about 24hrs and is passed out at mail time
View Quote
So how's it going?Lots in common?She seem sane?
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I think OP has had enough contact to really ask her the DL on why she is in and her criminal history. This chick didn’t mention her criminal history on a dinner date, she is in prison, so I think it is on the table. It’s like taking a detainee off an objective asking for the last 24 hours of activity to paint them into a corner. You’ve had three Preds over their house for the last 72 hours, see how honest they are going to be. Maybe she does not know how much public info you can find out here. Ask her to tell her story and then bounce it off public records.

If there really are lots of ‘hotties’ in prison you can drive hard and sift rapidly. This is online dating without decorum. She’s hot and on the site so dozens of neckbeards are in contact with her. If she wants to be evasive with her history let one of them ‘own’ her and reap the damage that will ensue.

You have access to her records so challenge her to be honest, or not. Deceit at this point does not bode well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
There are a surprising number of attractive women in the 23-30 year old age group at the womens Federal prison down the road from here. Hmm...
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There are a surprising number of attractive women in the 23-30 year old age group at the womens Federal prison down the road from here. Hmm...Attachment Attached File
View Quote
Regular James Bond, aren't you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Connected again today. It is hard to talk when schedules clash, plus she has limited phone time.
View Quote
That phone card/account that you gave her, does that allow her just to call you or use the phone to call whoever she wants?
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Deux*
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Has anyone called dibs on guns yet?
If not, I claim them.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Although sweetheart is a drug addled serial shoplifter, you guys are all overlooking a very important fact. Before she got nicked for drugs and larceny, she was in MANAGEMENT, damn it!
View Quote
So she was probably letting her fucked up shady friends clean out the store where she was shift supervisor.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#10]
at least she's honest.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

at least she's honest.
View Quote
The Dominique Howard from TX that shows up in search for convictions is a dude.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well that’s a twist... pickle surprise, yo.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Try searching inmate number. FMC Carswell is a Women's prison.

Sorry for you, she got out Jan 8.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
So the early bird did NOT get the worm.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't pay me enough to get involved with a felon, no matter how hot she was.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

McDonalds, Meth, Booze and Cigarettes!
View Quote
yeah, that's a good smell.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Am I in before OP is dismembered, and his parts become props in a series of very creative selfies with ex-con girl and her actual man, over the course of a 3-day meth-fueled bender in OP's trailer?

Best thread I read all day!  
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Has anyone called dibs on guns yet?
If not, I claim them.
View Quote
There will be no guns or other easily-portable, high-value items. There may be one less kidney, too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
at least she's honest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
at least she's honest.
Arrested for theft at 18

Arrested for drugs at 19

Arrested for unknown again at 19

She was up to 175 about six months ago. And I did see another felony indictment for having a controlled substance inside a correctional facility.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Arrested for theft at 18

Arrested for drugs at 19

Arrested for unknown again at 19

She was up to 175 about six months ago. And I did see another felony indictment for having a controlled substance inside a correctional facility.
View Quote
At 5’1”, that’s pretty burly.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That phone card/account that you gave her, does that allow her just to call you or use the phone to call whoever she wants?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The phone credits are tied to my number. I have to keep it topped off.

Separately they have a trust account that can be used for almost anything. Commissary, phone etc.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The phone credits are tied to my number. I have to keep it topped off.

Separately they have a trust account that can be used for almost anything. Commissary, phone etc.
View Quote
How much does that shit cost? Is it like havin a gf in a 3rd World country where they can live like royalty off $20?
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
just for S&G, I picked one near my age, at random...
she has the same birthdate as mine,  - a couple years.
looked at her info.. Murder!.. Max release 2050

I don't know that I'd make it that long. I <3's my freedom.
View Quote
A chick I used to hang out/party with and fool around occasionally with in high school in the 90's is currently in state prison for 25 years, release date in 2035 or something. Shot a married guy she was banging in the chest with a .22 when he refused to leave his wife for her, dude called 911 and told them who shot him but he bled out before EMS could get there.

But she's a good girl, maybe there's a chance j/k
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#25]
This girls would make the perfect wife, for your enemies.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone have a cliff notes recap/ OP update???
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Someone have a cliff notes recap/ OP update???
View Quote
After just reading the entire thing for the first time, I'll take a shot at a recap for you:

-OP can't get the young booty he believes he deserves in his AO so he's shopping the federal prison system for a mate

-OP seems to believe that his kidneys will be completely safe once his jailed Juliet is released

-Apparently there are Glamour Shots for convicts

-GD is 100% behind this train wreck life choice

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#29]
After she gets out and try to get her life back together.  She is going to live with her parents correct? What do you think they will tell her when she tells them she had a random old guy write her letters and she's in love?

Na, who are we kidding, all the girls on that site are trolling for canteen money.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I think I've seen this movie...and OP ain't gonna like the ending...
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Is the op tied up in his own basement yet?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 3:25:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Gonna need an update op...
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#33]
One of my exes is doing 16 years.

I would not wish her upon anyone.

You won’t improve their life, they will only fuck up yours......
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:50:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's any woman
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is she hot ?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Seriously!? IF you're so desperate, that you're willing to date a CONVICT,... you should re-evaluate your options.

Seriously, it is a better bet to just to the Philippines and find yourself a good Christian woman with Traditional values that is active in her church. If you go for such a woman, as opposed to a bar girl from Manila, you likely will end up with a devoted wife and mother to your children.

Going for a convict is just asking for trouble.

I knew this female coworker that worked at the Detox facility I used to work at. She was... not very bright. VERY stereotypicaly blonde. Like she played the typical dumb white blonde trope to a T. Former addict, became a "Christian", and got clean. She also used to be pretty hot... but years of drug use were not .... kind to her. She has a "used up" quality, in spite of the fact that she was still in her mid 20s.

She one day told us all, that she was dating a black guy from prison that she met from some prison ministry or prison correspondence thing (I can't remember which). She said she was planning to have the guy move in with her, as soon as he got out. She was saying how this is "what Jesus would do", and how she doesn't care about what happened in his past because "he's a Christian now!" I remember biting my tongue and saying half-heartedly "Wow! Good for you!"

Don't much remember what happened to her after that since I didn't stick around in that workplace for much longer.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Any updates  @BMGisbetter  ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Guys Valentine’s Day is coming soon......
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Anything new on this? I didn't follow this thread for weeks just to have it end with silence!
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anything new on this? I didn't follow this thread for weeks just to have it end with silence!
View Quote
He's dead, Jim.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 1:19:23 AM EDT
[#41]
My Nephew did 10 years in Texas Huntsville Prison, his crime was possession of Marijuana and attacking his mother with a knife, he went in at age 15 tried as an adult. Released after 10 years, he got his GED behind bars and learned how to weld and got certified after release. He is marrying a girl that he fathered a son with, he works full time (5 years) and is doing well.  A lot better than most of my other family is currently doing, despite the fact he has a felony record and prison changed his life.  He was always mommies little boy, church man and so forth, he is in Mass every Sunday with his family.

I've met some felons that I thought were better with the I fucked up my life bit and learned my lesson so I lead a straight path now, than some people who are still fucking up and haven't gotten their shit together yet and have no criminal record.

Chose your battles, pick wisely.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 3:58:04 AM EDT
[#42]
While prisons wouldn't top my list of places to go trolling for wimminz, I suppose there's a chance of having a somewhat normal relationship with someone who did a little time for some non-violent offense. And we all know that for every person who is in prison, there are probably at least 10 others running around out there free who could easily be right there with them if not for luck. So it isn't like society as a whole is miles ahead of OP's girl anyway.

Ah well, good luck to you, OP. While I prefer to be a bit more selective in my choices of women (even if that means dating older poon), there's always a chance (no matter how slim) that this might work out for you. Hell, this might someday end up being a Disney movie or something. And if things go bad, that should provide for another epic thread somewhere down the road. Either way, ARFCOM gets entertained.

Now go forth son and motorboat that hurricane in a screen door.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:48:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
lol,damn that chick looks rough.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You get the best ones in the Over 50 category. They're the hardcore ones.

They even have one that would appeal to Arfcom.
lol,damn that chick looks rough.......
That’s a woman?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My Nephew did 10 years in Texas Huntsville Prison, his crime was possession of Marijuana and attacking his mother with a knife, he went in at age 15 tried as an adult. Released after 10 years, he got his GED behind bars and learned how to weld and got certified after release. He is marrying a girl that he fathered a son with, he works full time (5 years) and is doing well.  A lot better than most of my other family is currently doing, despite the fact he has a felony record and prison changed his life.  He was always mommies little boy, church man and so forth, he is in Mass every Sunday with his family.
View Quote
Unfortunately... these stories aren't that common.  They happen obviously, but it's just not that common.  I run into guys that I knew in prison... and some seem to be doing well, others... I'll see them again at some point I imagine.

About 6-8mo ago, I saw a "kid" I knew was in prison.  He's probably 24, 25yrs old... did about 6yrs as I recall, so he probably came in right at 18... I know he was young.  He probably got out a little over a year ago.  Only reason I really know him, is because he worked in the barber shop and did the boot shines so he probably knows virtually every officer in the institution.  I was at my parents house and was walking in, and he hollered at me from the roof of their neighbor.  I see him and recognized him, but couldn't remember his name.  He comes down off the roof, shakes my hand etc.  I ask him how things are going and he said he "finally got his shit together".. went on to tell me he was making good money roofing, he really liked it, etc.  I hope things work for him because even locked up.. he seemed like a decent kid just "made some mistakes".  To my knowledge, he never gave staff any trouble.  Took me like 4 and a half hours to finally remember his name... had he been a problem, I'd have known immediately.

It's people like your nephew, that I have a problem branding "for life" as convicted felons.  I'm not saying when they are clean a year they get all their rights back, etc.  However, when someone has been out 5, maybe 10yrs.. has a spotless record since release... There really should be a process for them to regain their rights (maybe not clear their record... but rights restoration)
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:44:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I just have to ask, for “activities in prison” what does: leather mean....

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/stephanie-23428058.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:01:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He's dead, Jim.
View Quote
He forgot to shave his neckbeard before their first date and she told him there wouldn't be a second.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most prisons have a leather shop.  They can make wallets, purses, book bags.. just about anything.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Most prisons have a leather shop.  They can make wallets, purses, book bags.. just about anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on, it really means bdsm, does't it?
Oh and OP is dedded, isn't he?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Come on, it really means bdsm, does't it?
Oh and OP is dedded, isn't he?
View Quote
He fent...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:22:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Well if he reappears he can try to get on tv with he new love.  
http://www.wetv.com/shows/love-after-lockup/blog/love-after-lockup-season-2-now-casting
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top