BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He did? I didn’t realize a bill had been passed and signed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chuck Schumer shut the government down because of DACA.  He had liberal activists and open boarder agitators protesting outside his house.

What does Trump do three days later?  Gives Schumer 90% of what he wanted

BRILLIANT!!!!

He did? I didn’t realize a bill had been passed and signed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You guys know chain migration isn't going anywhere and neither is the visa lottery?

They simply "cant" end chain migration unless the INA gets changed and the plan is already to end the "lottery" and just have the diversity visa absorb those #'s..
View Quote
That's EXACTLY what they have to do.

Change the fucking law..........chain migration is the biggest component of this stuff.  One million allowed citizenship can turn into ten fucking million becoming citizens in fairly short order for god's sake.

If they don't do that this will have been a failure IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The dreamers, their children, their grandchildren and 95% of every other illegal will reliably vote democrat long enough to guarantee that our choices 10 or 15 years from now will be between a Bernie type moderate, a Hillary type right winger and a Chavez type.  Lindsay Graham will be the Ron Paul of that world.

If we give any illegals the vote we are fucked.  There is no master plan that will overcome that fact.

800,000 becomes 1.8 million which will turn into 3.6 million which will morph into 30 million.
View Quote
we are already fucked critical mass has been reached

30-60 million illegals are popping out instant leftist anchor babies by the millions

by 2024 all the genetic leftist anchor babies aged 11-17 will be voting, they will permanently  give the leftists control of the FED and most STATE governments

the only hope was mass deportations (self and forced) and them taking the anchors with them

half the population are leftists

the DNC and the GOPe (majority of rep politicians) are corrupt and owned by the same pay masters

PDJT is our man but he can't do it alone

with his superior negotiating skills he'll get somethings done but not what we need to save the Republic

the swamp is so deep and so vast a Q type scenerio was the only hope for making the changes needed within the next 7 years

i thank God for PDJT, at least we have 7 years to continue preparing for what's coming

stack it deep, build multiple caches, and train
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes.  He did

It's up to Schumer if he wants to take it
View Quote
Which he won't.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Then you explain it.

Every aspect of the deal is bad.

More than double the DACA number are made legal.

AND they are given a "path to citizenship."

Chain migration continues for decades.

Money for the Wall will vanish with the next Administration or with a Democrat Congress.

From there, where do you go?

Right now, the President has the power to deport them.

He has the power to reinforce the border.

He can end chain migration and the lottery.

But he chooses not to...
View Quote
If that occurs, and is the end result, this will have been a TOTAL and UTTER failure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So if I want to buy a car from a used car dealer who is asking $20,000...

...it might be wise for me to first offer him, say... $40,000 for the car?
View Quote
You are unaware of how Trump negotiated for Mar-a-Lago?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They will not vote Republican, but we can only hope they stay in California or Texas.
View Quote
Parasites only stay in a productive host...then they move on to the next and so on...till all the hosts are rendered void.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What is involved in a handjob worth 5k? Better be a damn fine handjob administered by the best.
View Quote
The best? How much more experience do you think they guy needs?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wasn't a Trump fan, but voted for him...damn, winning never gets old if it enables the destruction of the democRAT party platform.
View Quote
Yeah me too, I have converted about 3 months in
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Then you explain it.
View Quote
Why?  Am I wrong?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There are supposedly 800,000 DACA kids. Why are we offering it to 1.8 million

ETA: If it were truly genius, DACA "kids" wouldn't get anything until the wall is built.
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/manageReply.html?a=squote&b=1&f=5&t=2075028&tl=Trump-s-DACA-deal-is-genius&r=70469513&page=1#
Yep get the wall built then DACA the "kids" after they are thoroughly vetted and the door closed for anymore.

Scour the country and deport

Reboot Ellis Island and put stringent filters in place
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/manageReply.html?a=squote&b=1&f=5&t=2075028&tl=Trump-s-DACA-deal-is-genius&r=70469513&page=1#
Yep get the wall built then DACA the "kids" after they are thoroughly vetted and the door closed for anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are supposedly 800,000 DACA kids. Why are we offering it to 1.8 million

ETA: If it were truly genius, DACA "kids" wouldn't get anything until the wall is built.

that's not what the president proposed.

We can all have ideas on how DACA and Dreamers SHOULD be handled, but we are stuck with Trump's proposals
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Chuck Schumer shut the government down because of DACA.  He had liberal activists and open boarder agitators protesting outside his house.

BRILLIANT!!!!

View Quote
Easy there turbo. It’s Trumps first offer. They aren’t going to take it. This shit is all a game. No one is taking any deal when they still have two weeks left.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Easy there turbo. It’s Trumps first offer. They aren’t going to take it. This shit is all a game. No one is taking any deal when they still have two weeks left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BRILLIANT!!!!

I wish Sydney and Cincinnatus would shut the heck up.........because now they have me fucking worried!!!

Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You guys know chain migration isn't going anywhere and neither is the visa lottery?

They simply "cant" end chain migration unless the INA gets changed and the plan is already to end the "lottery" and just have the diversity visa absorb those #'s..
View Quote
Why can't they end chain immigration?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is saying the fucks in Congress won't change the law...........I hope he is totally WRONG!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wish Sydney and Cincinnatus would shut the heck up.........because now they have me fucking worried!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BRILLIANT!!!!

Just think about everything he is doing on the economy, draining the swamp, going after sanctuary cities, putting America first, etc.  He has our best interest in mind.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just think about everything he is doing on the economy, draining the swamp, going after sanctuary cities, putting America first, etc.  He has our best interest in mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BRILLIANT!!!!

I believe that is the case also.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Concur. Continuing to earn my trust.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Path way to citizenship (details of requirements not public knowledge yet)

Is not the same as being offered citizenship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them, they should be deported.
I agree. But you know how we laugh at the absurdity anytime leftists talk about gun confiscation?  I view deportation in a similar manner: it simply isn’t realistic. Instead, make it much more difficult for them to get here, and remove any incentives for doing so. The problem will take care of itself.

If the republicans can score political points going into the midterms, even better.

7 more years.
But when Leftists finally recognize that they can't confiscate all firearms, they don't then offer to make all illegal machine guns legal as a compromise.

Sure, deporting them all is a logistical and political nightmare, but that doesn't mean they should be offered citizenship.

Sure it is.  It will be liberally interpreted, and you know it.

Amnesty is Amnesty.

Once upon a time, we all thought it was s bad idea.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They will not vote Republican, but we can only hope they stay in California or Texas.
View Quote
You know if Texas turns blue we will never have a republican president again right? As much as I hate Texas it's something we need.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Reported. Personal attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lemmings who blindly follow their dear leader are even funnier on a Saturday morning because........TRUMP
Reported. Personal attack.
Reported.  Lame
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Oh my God this place is retarded.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why?  Am I wrong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you explain it.
Why?  Am I wrong?
Yes.  Quite.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Amnesty is Amnesty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. But you know how we laugh at the absurdity anytime leftists talk about gun confiscation?  I view deportation in a similar manner: it simply isn’t realistic. Instead, make it much more difficult for them to get here, and remove any incentives for doing so. The problem will take care of itself.

If the republicans can score political points going into the midterms, even better.

7 more years.
But when Leftists finally recognize that they can't confiscate all firearms, they don't then offer to make all illegal machine guns legal as a compromise.

Sure, deporting them all is a logistical and political nightmare, but that doesn't mean they should be offered citizenship.

Amnesty is Amnesty.

There you again assuming you know what a pathway to citizenship means.  Trump briefly mentioned it in passing,  and it certainly wasn't amnesty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The only problem is history.

Historically the amnesty reciepients vote dem.  See 1980s amnesty for the most recent example.

Eta: and it wont be the 800k or 1.8 million either.  It will be 5x that many at least, and Trump's base knows that.  So this could a miscalculated move imo.
View Quote
Agreed, big league.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There you again assuming you know what a pathway to citizenship means.  Trump briefly mentioned it in passing,  and it certainly wasn't amnesty.
View Quote
The pathway to citizenship will mean whatever the current congress and some activist judges say it means

You know how this works
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes.  Quite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you explain it.
Why?  Am I wrong?
Yes.  Quite.
I meant about you not being stupid.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#29]
If they accept the deal they win.

Wall won't be built right away.
Chain migration doesn't end until 2030 - D's will reverse it by then.
DACA recipients get to bring in their families & the parents that brought them here illegally are also getting amnesty.

Trump is making the same mistake Reagan made - amnesty.

We control everything - there is no reason to compromise at all.

The wall should have been done under reconciliation, as should the entire budget.

If the D's somehow manage to win the House in 2018, then and only then do we have to negotiate with them or give them something that they want.

If we do decide to throw D's a bone it should be nothing more than DACA made legal (they keep temporary resident status that they have to reapply for every couple of years) in exchange for everything we want.

Hopefully House R's block this entire nonsensical bill.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 more years.

Amnesty is Amnesty.

It sure is Amnesty.  By every definition of the word "Amnesty," it is Amnesty.

They are here illegally.  Are they going to jail?  No?  Deported?  No?

Given legal status? Allowed to chain migrate their family?  Yep.

How is that NOT Amnesty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you explain it.
Why?  Am I wrong?
Yes.  Quite.
Lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The pathway to citizenship will mean whatever the current congress and some activist judges say it means

You know how this works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how this works
Wow, I didn't know they could get citizenship any way they want. Why aren't all the illegals using the process now to gain citizenship.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

How is that NOT Amnesty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 more years.

Amnesty is Amnesty.

How is that NOT Amnesty.
Amnesty is everyone is granted citizenship with no requirements.

Pathway is they must meet certain requirements.  What if the requirements are only obtainable for a small percentage.

Can you see the difference?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think his best bet is a compromise.

we offer to give those 800,000 people citizenship...  that gets a shitload of pressure coming from the left, and illegals on democrats to pass it... in return, trump demands wall funding, merit based immigration, and hell, voter ID and  whatever else he can cram into it..

all the left will hear is democrats are refusing to pass legislation / blocking daca citizenship.

I damn sure hope ANY kind of citizenship legislation gets a LOT of shit in return... vs the dumbass republicans usual bullshit of give it away free with nothing in return. I'm not a fan of making them citizens myself, but it would be worth doing were we to get wall funding, voter id, and merit based immigration..

when they start talking about making more illegals legal.. start attaching pro gun shit to it, etc..
View Quote
It's not 800K, it's millions (plus their families).

And why should it be citizenship?

DACA (deferred action) was unconstitutional because it was done by EO, not by Congress.
The only thing that should be on the table is running a DACA (deferred action) bill through Congress the right way - and only if we get everything we want.
That's the compromise - they can stay for now as long as they don't commit any crimes, nothing more.

Or they should make it a condition of DACA that if they want to participate in the program then the parents that brought them here illegally must turn themselves in at the time of the application & they must waive their deportation hearing...
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wow, I didn't know they could get citizenship any way they want. Why aren't all the illegals using the process now to gain citizenship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how this works
Because the constitution gives congress authority over immigration matters. Right now, they have NO legal status.  If the president proposes amnesty that congress passes in a bill and he signs, then they will now have legal status.

When a new congress or president comes in, you will hear about how these are hard-working and tax-paying individuals who deserve the right to representation by allowing them to vote.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pathway is they must meet certain requirements.  What if the requirements are only obtainable for a small percentage.

View Quote
and what if the large percentage DON'T obtain the requirements?

If we have no will to remove them now, then why would we then?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If they accept the deal they win.

Wall won't be built right away.
View Quote
companies that built samples for it say they can start on the wall in months if the contract is let....
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

companies that built samples for it say they can start on the wall in months if the contract is let....
View Quote
Then why is Trump proposing a $25billion "trust fund" rather than the funding for the wall with immediate implementation?
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#39]
The ultimate victory is if Trump can turn those daca people into republican votes. Think about it.  Who is to say they have to be democrats.

Give them a path to citizenship.
Make them register and be clean- no felons
Make them pay all thier own healthcare
No welfare for them until they are citizens
They have to pass basic US history exam
They have to pass basic english exam
They have to have a job for 4 years out of 5
No free shit. The extra tax they pay is for education, and the wall.
The dreams dont get full citizenship until the wall is built.
Make them earn the citizenship.
Reform immigration.
Reform immigration under our terms and not the Ds. It will be a D issue that shuts the door on the dreamers.
Change the tiitle of the dreamers into Doers. No freeloaders
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 more years.

Amnesty is Amnesty.

How is that NOT Amnesty.
Nonsense.  Amnesty is when people are pardoned for crimes (such as illegally entering the US), without there even being a trip or a conviction.

If an ILLEGAL ALIEN is granted a legal status, and allowed to stay -THAT is Amnesty.  

Both are Amnesty.  Amnesty with a "pathway to citizenship" is Amnesty with an added bonus.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The ultimate victory is if Trump can turn those daca people into republican votes. Think about it.  Who is to say they have to be democrats.
View Quote
Ask every Republican president since Reagan granted amnesty
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, that would be the case for now, but what he's saying is that once Dems regain control, the requirements that Trump put in place would be changed to something much more easily attainable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, that would be the case for now, but what he's saying is that once Dems regain control, the requirements that Trump put in place would be changed to something much more easily attainable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And judges will also be making determinations and interpretations of these "requirements."

How about we just NOT give them Amnesty?  Once upon a time that was a good idea.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had the opportunity,  but didn't touch immigration.

Now we assume it will happen.

All conjecture,  just like this entire thread. Ink isn't even on paper yet.  But we assume we know the end result.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

wake up, 3rd world trash are genetic leftists (latin and asia)

95% will vote leftist for life and 95% of their children and so on and so on

how the fuck is this not common knowledge
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

All conjecture,  just like this entire thread. Ink isn't even on paper yet.  But we assume we know the end result.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The hard part will already be over.  The Republicans will have already given them amnesty

They'll just smooth out the rough edges
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Reported.  Lame
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reported.  Lame
You don't have the "Lame Button"?  
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The hard part will already be over.  The Republicans will have already given them amnesty

They'll just smooth out the rough edges
View Quote
Well the dems have already shot down Trumps proposal. Which again, gave the dems more than they asked for when they shut down the government.

What if trump knew they would decline his proposal all along, and this was his plan to make them look ridiculous. When the dems finally figure out they’ve been played again and want to deal, Trump will be negotiating from an even stronger position.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You don't have the "Lame Button"?  
View Quote
No, I don't have a Mod buddy protecting me like you do. It's funny that Trump still lives in your head and he's your boss. That would make a guy crazy.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top