Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Need to declare China an emerging Orwellian state and place large import duties on their products and services.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In for...something.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tax cuts do not produce debt.

Borrowing money from somebody else because you don't have it and want to spend it produces debt.

Accounting is hard.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You serious Clark?

We could seize 15 billion dollars from global fuck heads (they don't have that much though)... would only cover 1% of the debt we are taking on the tax cut.
Tax cuts do not produce debt.

Borrowing money from somebody else because you don't have it and want to spend it produces debt.

Accounting is hard.  
Insert like button here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i have no words.

Epic.
View Quote
Well.........Epic kinda IS a word......

Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Last I checked, the SECTREASURY has certain Financial tools available for asset seizure in an enforcement role, but it's been a while.

There is a program that most agencies share that tracks illegal financial transactions around the world.

It actually started in the DoJ for the Bureau and Treasury, then spread to other 3-letters.

The DoJ cheated the private developer who did all the R&D outside of the government sector after being solicited by the DoJ to do it, then sold it to a company called Systematics in Arkansas when Clinton was Governor.

NSA picked it up along the way, then found out that the program was being compromised by high-level people in government to foreign governments who make huge amounts of money in human trafficking, narcotics, and weapons on the black market, Pakistan being one of them.  Pakistan makes billions off the sale of Afghan opium, since they facilitate the importation of the precursor chemicals that are used to refine opium once it is exported from Afghanistan.

When the Pakistani ISI and other foreign intel services of Russia, Iran, Lebanon, etc. were ordered to get to the bottom of how the US DoJ and Treasury was seizing their funds, they simply used MICE to exploit US officials to sell them the program updates so they could disguise their financial transactions.

Ever heard of a guy named Robert Hanssen?  He was a senior FBI agent in charge of.....monitoring and technical assistance with allies that were using this system.  He was selling the program upgrades to the Soviets/Russians for years, right up until weeks before he was supposed to retire.

http://spymuseum.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/photo-hanssen-robert08.jpg

Ever heard of a guy named Vince Foster?  He was selling the program upgrades to foreign governments, and I think Pakistan was one of them.  He frequently traveled to Switzerland and Pakistan, racking up over 500,000 air miles while working for Governor Clinton in Arkansas, and his short 6 months in the WH before his body was found.

http://www.aim.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/foster-clinton.jpg
View Quote
I don’t believe the rat lines were ever shut down. I believe that Andrew McCabe replaced Robert Hansen after Hanssen’s arrest.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So is this how Mexico will be paying for the wall?
View Quote
Is Carlos Slim on the list?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:18:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I can fap to this
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Please add Soros to the list.

MAGA
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
*cough* uranium 1 ?

BREAKING: 9th circuit court of appeals says “you can’t do that”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or ...
*cough* uranium 1 ?

BREAKING: 9th circuit court of appeals says “you can’t do that”
Every circuit court would say you can't do that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That chunk of land essentially isn't part of the United States anymore...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

Serious question: Do we own the UN building?
I think the land was donated to the UN
Can still be seized... Or condemned, "for the public good" has been used successfully for a lot in the past.
only someone like you would bring up that silly point and put ....... at the end, like the rest of the world would do anything about it other than bitch how bad america sucks
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
By the Rockefellers.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:53:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Been wondering myself, time to make that happen too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snip

Also, where's the MAGA emoticon?
Been wondering myself, time to make that happen too
Something like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

View Quote
No.

But, that doesn’t stop the derp.

The land was privately owned (by one of the Rockefellers, IIRC) and donated to the UN for their headquarters.

The UN is a distinct legal entity, established and recognized by a treaty which the US has signed and which the Senate long ago properly ratified.

The UN has plenty of buildings, though. The location in NYC is simply the HQ.

The idea of the US government seizing any of that property is so antithetical to the Constitution, American principles of property rights, and American principles of Law Enforcement as to be a haliarious indictment on the level of derp some possess, often while accusing others of being “Statists.”
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Really, I'm the only one that sees potential for this precedent to be abused later?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh the next president, especially the next Leftist president, will have no problem extending this to US citizens. And the Leftist president after that will notice that they all of a sudden have the power to seize all assets of any American who commits "civil rights abuses," and gay marriage is a "civil right," and a lot of that president's enemies are religious/traditional types who don't toe the line on that particular "civil right."

The outcome of SCOTUS' Masterpiece Cakeshop decision just got a WHOLE lot more important. The days of Daniel are coming swiftly.
Really, I'm the only one that sees potential for this precedent to be abused later?
Power corrupts.  Always has, always will.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No.

The land was privately owned (by one of the Rockefellers, IIRC) and donated to the UN for their headquarters.

The UN is a distinct legal entity, established and recognized by a treaty which the US has signed and which the Senate long ago properly ratified.

The idea of the US government seizing any of that property is so antithetical to the Constitution, American principles of property rights, and American principles of Law Enforcement as to be a haliarious indictment on the level of derp some possess, often while accusing others of being “Statists.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#16]
The last lady posted on page 2 did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The last lady posted on page 2 did nothing wrong.
View Quote
Still would "seize assets" Trump-style.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just like Meigs Feld wasn’t part of Chicago. Right?

Sorry, we just quit playing by the rules.

Bummer.

TC
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Where is George Soros??
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

I hope...

TC
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Do we have any dungeons, I hope we have dungeons...we need dungeons!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do we have any dungeons, I hope we have dungeons...we need dungeons!!
View Quote
I think there are some old pre-civil war forts still standing on islands in the Gulf.  Those could work.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Where is George Soros??
View Quote
my anonymous sources, whom I will not reveal, tell me he is residing at his mountain cave condo in afghanistan
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
By the Rockefellers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the Rockefellers.
eminent domain, need more parking
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Ivanka Trump VS.
Gulnara Karimova

Mud wrestle pay-per view

Winner gets the UN building.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this the winning that I'm supposed to get tired of? Because I ain't in no way tard yet.

ETA:
US citizens can't be added to this list. It's supposed to be a list of foreigners who are basically beyond the reach of US law. Look at who operates it: the Office of Foreign Assets Control. The lever is that US entities and persons are forbidden from doing business with these assholes.

It's MAGAing, and the connections between some of those scrotes and FHRC are tragic yet hilarious, and it could be yet another mail in her coffin, but let's not make it more than it is.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#26]
You know that list of names nobody knows...yea

Look at who they know

This whole thing is about the Clintons.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Need to declare China an emerging Orwellian state and place large import duties on their products and services.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/217005/China_Surveillance-397409.JPG
View Quote
The next time the democrats get in, this will be the US.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/217005/China_Surveillance-397409.JPG
I'm hoping the next few years will slow that chance.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well ......... they just missed with Hillary, they are pissed, and they will stop at nothing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well ......... they just missed with Hillary, they are pissed, and they will stop at nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree but for the first time the hunter is becoming the Hunted! I have faith Trump can set them back generations!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I agree but for the first time the hunter is becoming the Hunted! I have faith Trump can set them back generations!
View Quote
Let us hope.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Shot over the bow of the Chinese, there's got to be about 100,000 Chinese government officials who qualify:

"Gao Yan (Gao) was the Beijing Public Security Bureau Chaoyang Branch director.  During Gao's tenure, human rights activist Cao Shunli was detained at Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau Chaoyang Branch where, in March 2014, Cao fell into a coma and died from organ failure, her body showing signs of emaciation and neglect.  Cao had been arrested after attempting to board a flight to attend human rights training in Geneva, Switzerland.  She was refused visitation by her lawyer, and was refused medical treatment while she suffered from tuberculosis."

ETA: And one of many Russian enforcers/riot cops:

"Sergey Kusiuk (Kusiuk) was commander of an elite Ukrainian police unit, the Berkut.  Ukraine's Special Investigations Department investigating crimes against activists identified Kusiuk as a leader of an attack on peaceful protesters on November 30, 2013, while in charge of 290 Berkut officers, many of whom took part in the beating of activists.  Kusiuk has been named by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office as an individual who took part in the killings of activists on Kyiv's Independence Square in February 2014.  Kusiuk ordered the destruction of documentation related to the events, and has fled Ukraine and is now in hiding in Moscow, Russia, where he was identified dispersing protesters as part of a Russian riot police unit in June 2017."
View Quote
Yeah I won't hold my breath to see if he adds any Chinese to the list. I mean, I hope he does but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can't we be indian givers.
View Quote
Indian giving requires that YOU give the land in the first place. Since it was donated by a citizen there's nothing leagally you can do with it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

eminent domain, need more parking
View Quote
This, or relocate Baltimore tenements to surround the UN area.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Well you sure refuted his assertion!
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah I won't hold my breath to see if he adds any Chinese to the list. I mean, I hope he does but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shot over the bow of the Chinese, there's got to be about 100,000 Chinese government officials who qualify:

"Gao Yan (Gao) was the Beijing Public Security Bureau Chaoyang Branch director.  During Gao's tenure, human rights activist Cao Shunli was detained at Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau Chaoyang Branch where, in March 2014, Cao fell into a coma and died from organ failure, her body showing signs of emaciation and neglect.  Cao had been arrested after attempting to board a flight to attend human rights training in Geneva, Switzerland.  She was refused visitation by her lawyer, and was refused medical treatment while she suffered from tuberculosis."

ETA: And one of many Russian enforcers/riot cops:

"Sergey Kusiuk (Kusiuk) was commander of an elite Ukrainian police unit, the Berkut.  Ukraine's Special Investigations Department investigating crimes against activists identified Kusiuk as a leader of an attack on peaceful protesters on November 30, 2013, while in charge of 290 Berkut officers, many of whom took part in the beating of activists.  Kusiuk has been named by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office as an individual who took part in the killings of activists on Kyiv's Independence Square in February 2014.  Kusiuk ordered the destruction of documentation related to the events, and has fled Ukraine and is now in hiding in Moscow, Russia, where he was identified dispersing protesters as part of a Russian riot police unit in June 2017."
Everyone on the list is connected to the Clintons, has anyone seen the 39 companies listed?
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Indian giving requires that YOU give the land in the first place. Since it was donated by a citizen there's nothing leagally you can do with it.
View Quote
If it is vacated it becomes property of the US govt per the treaty that established it.

That would likely mean it was donated to the US govt for the purposes of...
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well you sure refuted his assertion!
View Quote
The treaty that established it was posted by me above. That SHOULD be enough to refute it...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top