Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Somebody 'shop this onto Obama crying legacy.

Trumpzilla is undoing everything that fuck did.  And for that I am thankful.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've been waiting for a thread on this all day as God Emperor Trump is destroying Obama legacy every single fucking day.

Not tired of winning.  MAGA and FBHO.
View Quote
I've made some terrible decisions in my life.    Voting for Trump wasn't one of them.

Still not tired.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
On a visit to Utah on Monday, President Trump announced his proclamations dramatically shrinking the size of the state's two massive national monuments, Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante. Taken together, Trump's orders mark the largest reversal of national monument protections in U.S. history.

I've never worked on a campaign before. If trump is still standing by 2020, I plan to work for whoever has the best chance of beating that cocksucker. Fuck that piece of shit.
View Quote
To hell with states rights. We need a strong federal government, just as the founding fathers warned us against.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nope nothin out there... it’s all radioactive

No yotes out there either
View Quote
damnit

Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Say good bye to that land, once it’s state managed they’ll sell it to try and offset state budget deficits.

I do not agree with Trump at all on this.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No - It should remain National Forest and BLM land with mixed use for industry and recreation.

Because this land isn't bland flat prairie like Texas or boring fucking pine forests like Georgia, this land is an invaluable national treasure.

Unfortunately states have a strong track-record of selling off public land, or turning them into shitty amusement parks.

You're from Texas, so I'll give you a pass on your inability to understand the difference between this

https://previews.123rf.com/images/pamwalker68/pamwalker681707/pamwalker68170700063/82244880-An-old-yellow-and-black-no-trespassing-sign-and-blue-metal-gate--Stock-Photo.jpg

and this
https://www.tivertonfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Zion-National-Park-River-USA.jpg

https://www.tivertonfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/glacier-national-park-facts-information.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oQqiq6w.jpg

http://www.cameronhanes.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cam-coming-to-draw-in-nevada-black-white.jpg

https://www.visitstgeorge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/mtnbike-prospector1.jpg
View Quote
I'm fine with it being BLM/NF land, but just to clarify for anyone who doesn't know, those are NOT pictures of Bears Ears, or anything similar to it really.

Bears Ears never deserved National Monument status. And I say that as someone who was just there a couple months ago. It doesn't begin to compare to the legit National Parks in Utah, like Arches NP.

Most of the people crying about this change by Trump have never been to Bears Ears, and probably have never even seen pictures of what it looks like.

Actually, I've seen lots of liberal rags and fake news trying to pass off photos of legit Utah National Parks as being representative of Bears Ears, which is extremely dishonest and pisses me off. I think that misinformation campaign is part of the reason why retards like the OP are so worked up about this change.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On a visit to Utah on Monday, President Trump announced his proclamations dramatically shrinking the size of the state's two massive national monuments, Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante. Taken together, Trump's orders mark the largest reversal of national monument protections in U.S. history.

I've never worked on a campaign before. If trump is still standing by 2020, I plan to work for whoever has the best chance of beating that cocksucker. Fuck that piece of shit.
View Quote
Dear OP,

Please forward your address and I will happily dispatch one of my helicopters to take you to the campaign headquarters of said candidate at your leisure.

Sincerely,
A. Pinochet
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Utah to idiot.
HA HA.
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've spent close to forty years hiking that country, both of those areas.

Here's what National Monument status means:
-Lots of tourists, and lots of foreign morons.
-Land managers will be pressured to close access roads. I've backpacked all over that country. There are places you can't carry enough water to get anywhere near if the access road are closed. Places like Beef Basin in Bears Ears, and the Kaiparowits Plateau  out of Fifty Mile in Escalante.

National Monument status is the first step to shutting people out. That country was doing just fine- the BLM was doing a great job, and there were plenty of people who cared deeply about protecting that country, probably before you were born.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61708/DSCN3878__2_-381138.JPG
Paria in Escalante. Chinle formation in the shadow, Honaker formation in the sun.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61708/DSCN4207-381139.JPG
Bear's Ears looking north. Other side of those knobs is one of my favorite places: Dark Canyon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've spent close to forty years hiking that country, both of those areas.

Here's what National Monument status means:
-Lots of tourists, and lots of foreign morons.
-Land managers will be pressured to close access roads. I've backpacked all over that country. There are places you can't carry enough water to get anywhere near if the access road are closed. Places like Beef Basin in Bears Ears, and the Kaiparowits Plateau  out of Fifty Mile in Escalante.

National Monument status is the first step to shutting people out. That country was doing just fine- the BLM was doing a great job, and there were plenty of people who cared deeply about protecting that country, probably before you were born.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61708/DSCN3878__2_-381138.JPG
Paria in Escalante. Chinle formation in the shadow, Honaker formation in the sun.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61708/DSCN4207-381139.JPG
Bear's Ears looking north. Other side of those knobs is one of my favorite places: Dark Canyon.
one of my favorite Preston and Child’s books happens in that area.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm fine with it being BLM/NF land, but just to clarify for anyone who doesn't know, those are NOT pictures of Bears Ears, or anything remotely similar to it.

Bears Ears NEVER deserved National Monument status. And I say that as someone who was just there a couple months ago. It doesn't begin to compare to the legit National Parks in Utah, like Arches NP.

Most of the people crying about this change by Trump have never been to Bears Ears, and probably have never even seen pictures of what it looks like.

Actually, I've seen lots of liberal rags and fake news trying to pass off photos of legit Utah National Parks as being representative of Bears Ears, which is extremely dishonest and pisses me off. I think that misinformation campaign is part of the reason why retards like the OP are so worked up about this change.
View Quote
I realize that, I was just trying to make a point.

I've been to the area. It's not as great as a lot of other parts of Utah, but it's still beats the every loving shit out of anything back East IMO. I thought it was a pretty amazing place. That said, Trump did the right thing removing the national Monument Status. Even says during his speech it's so families can enjoy hiking, hunting and recreating all over it instead of having it gated off.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#15]
My only ignore list entry.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you OP, my cup of liberal tears was getting a bit low. Not sorry your girl lost, but please by all means run her again in 2020. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MAGA2020
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
And you never will.  All you will do is repeat demcratic talking points.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Utah had 13,000000 acres of National Monuments and National Parks prior to today's revisions.  That is 20,300 sq miles! That's larger than most New England states.  In Utah we do not need any more land tied up by Enviro-Hippies.  Come visit if you want but don't tell us that the land belongs to everyone.  You may like your private property in your state.  We don't want to be told how to manage our own real estate. We need to be able to take care of things on our own.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lighten up Frances.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#21]
OP lives in a yurt.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Feds have no business doing this, let Utah gov’t decide how the state should be ran, if the people vote them out then that’s how it is. Obama tried to kill WV, without considering the people of the state, the recovery is slow, but we are coming back. Funny how Obama never tried to regulate the timber industry in other states, he wanted his own name on a Federal forest. FBHO.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#23]
When the Feds control it, they decide who timbers it. If will be timbered, let the state decide.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#25]

We want it back.

Western USA
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm sorry your Gal lost
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You sound butt hurt.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#30]
M A G A
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Say good bye to that land, once it’s state managed they’ll sell it to try and offset state budget deficits.

View Quote
You do realize it was just declared a monument by Obama a few years ago Right?  Somehow it managed to survive all those years without being a monument before.  Do you even understand what it being a monument entailed?  Significant portions of it were completely closes off to recreational activities.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#33]
It really shouldn't surprise me that people are so fucking stupid. Yet, here we are.

Do do us all a favor OP, and choke yourself.

TIA

Call2Arms
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Spend much time in Utah?  Know anyone who was either put out of work or lost everything to the cock-suckers that created these monuments?  Ever been to either of them?

PS, you're retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spend much time in Utah?  Know anyone who was either put out of work or lost everything to the cock-suckers that created these monuments?  Ever been to either of them?

PS, you're retarded.
OP is massively retarded and hasn't got a clue about anything.  
GRand Staircase Escalante only became a national monument in the 1990s, signed off by his second favorite president and traitor, bill clinton.  It was payoff to the ChiComs and his money man, Mohktar Riaddhy, so all the low sulfur coal in the GSE could be cut off, and US companies would have to buy dirty high sulfur coal from indonesia and communist china.

And OP fails in life and in trying to be a concern troll.  Like who didn't know that a shitbird hillary voter was going to vote for anyone but trump in 2020?
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#35]
User info
\/
\/
Ignore user *click*

Sorry your gal lost OP
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump did a *good* thing.

Trump did a *very* good thing.

From a conservative perspective.

Trump left plenty of land for Grand Staircase and Bear Ears. And gave large chunks of land back to the people.

Good.

I will campaign *heavily* for Trump in 2020. I will walk over hot coals to support and vote for Trump in 2020.

This issue is a litmus test for Conservatives.

If you want land locked-up, and unused... you are a liberal.

If you want public access to public land... you are a conservative.

Trump did a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
I see drive-by shitposting is now good to go in GD with no consequences. Good to know.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I plan on voting for whoever makes liberals, progressives and peaceniks cry the most.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
You know, they do have a surgical procedure that will turn your cock and balls into a vagina....I think Bruce Jenner tried it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You do realize it was just declared a monument by Obama a few years ago Right?  Somehow it managed to survive all those years without being a monument before.  Do you even understand what it being a monument entailed?  Significant portions of it were completely closes off to recreational activities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barely one year ago
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Privatizing mediocre and boring pine forests and converting them into endless suburbia like Ga is just fine because states like Georgia don't have much natural beauty.

However, the west is different. I enjoy being able to roam, hunt and shoot on some of the most beautiful land in the world out west, which is why I can't wait to move out of Georgia.

Should that hat land be yellow-taped National Monuments? No.

It should all remain Bureau of Land Managemeny and National Forest Land. Maybe have congress vote to designate tiny national monuments around the ancient Indian ruins and relics, but you should be free to hike, camp hunt, fish, mountain bike, UTV and boondock in a camper on the rest of it.

The whole whole push for National Monuments is to keep people from enjoying their public land.
View Quote
What he said. Our public land is awesome and should remain public. If you haven’t been out there and experienced it, you shouldn’t be allowed to comment.

OP is still tarred.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who the hell are you, and why should I give a squeaky fuck WHAT you think?

Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
He shrank the protected area that Obama greatly expanded. The ears and staircase are still protected - like they were, before the dark times.. before the Obama administration

Oh.. and #MAGA
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Barely one year ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barely one year ago
and Clinton did the other.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've never worked on a campaign before, either. But I will work twice as hard and twice as long to negate the effects of your snowflakery.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#47]
OP,  may all the obscenities you directed at Trump, be on you Instead. You ignorant spoiled little child
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Has the OP even responded? Love how these people say Trump is a POS but can't back it up with anything.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Poor baby.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top