Posted: 12/1/2017 5:30:55 PM EDT
no other sources at the moment
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
They ought post:

Wanted:
Dead, or Alive.
REWARD.

notices with his picture on the intertubes.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I look forward to aiding and abetting warrents to those who provide sanctuary, as well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
no other sources at the moment
View Quote
Oh snap
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
A-freakin-men.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Do not worry because after his stint is up in Cali prison they will release him just hours before the Feds are going to swing by to scoop him up.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They ought post:

Wanted:
Dead, or Alive.
REWARD.

View Quote
I've often told my wife that I was either born 200 years too early, or 200 years too late.

I wish we could still haul in fugitives like that on our own.

Round up some pipe hittin' motherfuckers, form a posse, and go take care of that business.

Sounds like a grand ol' time. Hell, they can even keep the reward.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Since there in San Franistan, when they catch him they should throw him in a rusty cell on Alcatraz since its close.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, they can't try him for murder I don't think. Not because of double jeopardy, but because there is no federal murder law that could apply to him.

They can try him for gun crimes, and other petty crimes related to his legal status. But that's about it. The upshot of this, is he will be deported one more time...  

Oooh, there is one other possibility: The Civil Right division deciding that they will prosecute him for violating Kate's civil right to life. It has happened before. Joseph Paul Franklin was acquitted of murder in SLC, but was then tried for violating the victim's right to life, and was convicted, if I'm not mistaken. Died in prison.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since there in San Franistan, when they catch him they should throw him in a rusty cell on Alcatraz since its close.
View Quote
How about a nice flight back to mexico where he can be dropped with out a chute from 40k into their capital.  Staple a note to his balls that mexican nationals killing Americans will be met with the death penalty.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do not worry because after his stint is up in Cali prison they will release him just hours before the Feds are going to swing by to scoop him up.
View Quote
The Feds should march in and take him from Cali. By force if necessary.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#12]
f'ing san francisco.

I get that a case might not have been made for deliberate murder, but that sure as shit was manslaughter or negligent homicide.

if you shot a bullet randomly and killed someone, you'd sure as shit go to jail over it.

san fran is effectively another country at this point I guess.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How about a nice flight back to mexico where he can be dropped with out a chute from 40k into their capital.  Staple a note to his balls that mexican nationals killing Americans will be met with the death penalty.
View Quote
How about we just pass a law making any illegal alien convicted of any homicide felony eligible for the death penalty. Coming here and killing a citizen or permanent resident seems like an act of war on a small scale. So let's make them enemy combatants. Why the hell not?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#14]
New sheriff in town asshole and he knows who you are.

Maybe you should have told you cocky liberal lawyer to shut his cock trap.

Hope you rot mother fucker!
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, they can't try him for murder I don't think. Not because of double jeopardy, but because there is no federal murder law that could apply to him.

They can try him for gun crimes, and other petty crimes related to his legal status. But that's about it. The upshot of this, is he will be deported one more time...  

Oooh, there is one other possibility: The Civil Right division deciding that they will prosecute him for violating Kate's civil right to life. It has happened before. Joseph Paul Franklin was acquitted of murder in SLC, but was then tried for violating the victim's right to life, and was convicted, if I'm not mistaken. Died in prison.
View Quote
Well, he kinda seems terroristy.  Maybe he needs a black site interrogation.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:48:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I get different jurisdictions and the Feds can find any number of things to charge someone with...

...but...

...there is something really unsettling about the Feds not getting involved until a state trial doesn't get the outcome the government wanted. It seems to violate the spirit of Double Jeopardy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#17]
922?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I get different jurisdictions and the Feds can find any number of things to charge someone with...

...but...

...there is something really unsettling about the Feds not getting involved until a state trial doesn't get the outcome the government wanted. It seems to violate the spirit of Double Jeopardy.
View Quote
No, and it never has. States and Fedgov have concurrent jurisdiction, and as long as they aren't trying him on the same state charges, then they're free to go after him on other charges.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
it's beautiful
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, and it never has. States and Fedgov have concurrent jurisdiction, and as long as they aren't trying him on the same state charges, then they're free to go after him on other charges.
View Quote
I get it from a legal standpoint, but there is just something not quite right about the Feds saying "the state didn't get it right, so we'll do it". They did the same thing with the cops after Rodney King. Cops were acquitted at the state trail, then the Feds came in and got them in a show trial.

It just doesn't sit well with me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#21]
What would the charges be? They would have to be new ones
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

...but...

View Quote
It does not at all.

Different jurisdiction, and the feds aren't going to prosecute for the same crime.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#23]
The DOJ has actually done something?

About time.

Hillary still walks free.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#24]
He's an illegal and a felon, no?

Not disturbed by this at all.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
there is something really unsettling about the Feds not getting involved until a state trial doesn't get the outcome the government wanted. It seems to violate the spirit of Double Jeopardy.
View Quote
If he's accused of violating both state and federal laws, he should be subject to prosecution for both.

It's no different than multiple states trying the same guy for crimes he committed in each of them.

OTOH, if the guy is convicted and receives a heavy sentence in one trial, there's less incentive for spending more time and taxpayer money on the other trial(s).
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I suspect being a criminal illegal alien possessing a firearm, violation of civil rights, criminal reentry into the United States, Theft of Government Property ect. I hope the POS hangs.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Try him as an enemy combatant.

He came to our country illegally, promptly broke our laws, kept breaking our laws and ended up killing a US citizen, how could that not be an enemy combatant
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If he's accused of violating both state and federal laws, he should be subject to prosecution for both.

It's no different than multiple states trying the same guy for crimes he committed in each of them.

OTOH, if the guy is convicted and receives a heavy sentence in one trial, there's less incentive for spending more time and taxpayer money on the other trial(s).
View Quote
It's the "we're not interested unless the state doesn't get the pre-approved verdict we want because it's a high profile case" part that troubles me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm good with it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd prefer to see the DA and judge investigated.  There is no way that guy got off without some sort of criminal conspiracy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'd prefer to see the DA and judge investigated.  There is no way that guy got off without some sort of criminal conspiracy.
View Quote
I could see that if the Judge had evidence suppressed or thrown out because of hurt feelz instead of case law.

Not sure that you can investigate a DA for losing a case though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope he gets charged and has to to years and dies of syphilis
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I get it from a legal standpoint, but there is just something not quite right about the Feds saying "the state didn't get it right, so we'll do it". They did the same thing with the cops after Rodney King. Cops were acquitted at the state trail, then the Feds came in and got them in a show trial.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kudo's to you for questioning it.

The crux of the biscuit is what are the Feds going to charge the shit bag with?  If it's done with the intent of getting conviction for crimes he has been found not guilty of, then it would be, in my uneducated opinion, Double Jeopardy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Maga!!!  Trump was pissed at the outcome!!!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Possible charges off the top of my head:

Illegal entry of an aggravated felon (that carries a possible 20 year sentence)

Prohibited person in possession of a firearm

Use of a firearm in commission of a felony

Supervised release violations

I'm sure they will have more.  They are going to throw everything they can at this guy.  Good luck ignoring the US Marshals' detainer.  Whoever conspires to disobey that one will likely be charged with several violations themselves.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I can fairly well guarantee the "arrest warrant" is an immigration warrant.  A detainer was probably issued for him, but Kali being Kali, I'm sure he was ushered out of the courtroom and released as soon as they could.  Probably had his personal belongings, clothes, etc., from the prison waiting for him at the courtroom, in case of a not-guilty verdict; anything to avoid turning him over to ICE.

Immigration detainer not honored, warrant issued.  Simple as that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

...but...

View Quote
Bush did this after the Rodney King incident, for the wrong reason of trying to appease a certain demographic.  Justice was not served in the Zarate trial, and I’d rather see some way of making mayors and city council people accountable for creating sanctuary cities, but this is the best that can be done so far.  If her parents civil suit hadn’t been thrown out of court by a leftist judge, that would have been a plus, as well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Label him a terrorist and drop his ass in Gitmo and waterboard him daily for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I look forward to aiding and abetting warrents to those who provide sanctuary, as well.
View Quote
This.

Every politician & every cop/deputy/CO/judge who helps him escape needs to be dragged to federal prison...
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Felon in possession and stealing firearms is generally looked down on by the feds
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Maga!!!  Trump was pissed at the outcome!!!!
View Quote
I hope so.

Sessions is such a pussy that I doubt he'll do anything though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Please provide the citation to the Federal Civil Rights Law that could potentially apply to this private person.

He was not acting under the color of law from any of the facts revealed thus far.

Its not a slavery case or a hate crime (at least from the facts revealed).

No official misconduct by the illegal.

No abuse or exploitation of migrant workers.

Doesn't involve housing, religion, preventing someone from voting or accessing health care.

So, exactly what Federal Civil Rights law did the illegal allegedly violate?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Felon in possession and stealing firearms is generally looked down on by the feds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He was convicted of that..

Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm. He could face up to three years in state prison for that charge, although he has already served more than two years behind bars and could get credit for time served.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jose-ines-garcia-zarate-san-francisco-pier-killing-suspect-found-n823351

ETA: He isn't going anywhere, yet.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Good luck ignoring the US Marshals' detainer.  Whoever conspires to disobey that one will likely be charged with several violations themselves.
View Quote
I can also just about guarantee with certainty that the illegal alien in question was released onto the street as soon as the trial closed.  Kali is rather fond of refusing to honor immigration detainers.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They ought post:

Wanted:
Dead, or Alive.
REWARD.

View Quote
Preferably dead....tax dollars should not be wasted on a piece of shit like this that would likely be living better in our tax funded prison than he would in Mexico.

When do we build the wall and install the deportation catapults again?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Please provide the citation to the Federal Civil Rights Law that could potentially apply to this private person.

He was not acting under the color of law from any of the facts revealed thus far.

Doesn't involve housing, religion, preventing someone from voting or accessing health care.

Thanks.
View Quote
It is possible he shot that girl because she was white.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
This...and I want the names of the jurors.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
... it was proven to be a ricochet
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
It is possible he is a trick shot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Sounds like a civil rights violation to me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top