Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neo-Con
View Quote
Like dear old dad. Globalists gonna globalist.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Used to like that guy....
View Quote
Never did. Still don't.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't see the Soros hand manipulating his puppet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot of Al Gore/John Kerry lovers up in this thread. 

Sorry your guys lost
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#5]
What do you expect from Aleister Crowley's grandson? NWO scum...
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Swamp creature, go back to the swamp.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Very disappointing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

Heart in the right place at certain times, but his weakness allowed for Obama to rise.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Presidency, both houses of Congress, and SCOTUS appointments. Did not drain swamp. Did not advance conservatism in any meaningful way.

Dubya is why I stopped identifying as a Republican.

Fuck'em.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Its because half of the us lost our fucking minds when obummer got elected and we spent 8 years hyping EVERYTHING he did into the worst thing EVAR whether it was or not.

It was way worse than what they did during W (which was way worse than we did during Clinton when we were going on and on about FEMA camps and Clinton declaring Martial Law to stay in power).

So now we have our retard in Chief.

Well guess what. The Dems are doing the EXACT same thing we did during Obummer now. Everything is the WORST! LITERALLY HITLER!

The pendulum needs to swing on the escalation of hyping crazy conspiracy bullshit, or this will end in fire.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agree. What little I heard from him was BS.   Trump is not the issue.  The issue is the hate from eight years of the racism from the American hating muslim Obama.

Speaking of that asswipe...Obama mentioned the horror of "Demonizing ideas that we don't agree with" or something like that.

If someone could show the video of the Florida speech (19 October 2017) by Richard Spencer you see a room full of malcontent liberals shouting Spencer down.  Isn't that demonizing ideas they do not agree with?  Why not listen to him?   I have read a little and see one speech and some of his points are spot on.

He is right about the media and their attacks on Trump.

Here is a picture from yesterday.  I looks like there were people who wanted to listen.

Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry, W. I know politics is your family farm, but Jeb!?! was weak stock. He deservedly got no bids at auction.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#13]
There is nothing in the speech about Trump.

Sorry a bunch of people's girl lost.

Hilarious to see George Bush suddenly become the darling of the left because he made a larger point that can be dubbed "trumpism."
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#14]
From Joel Pollack:

"One wonders where George W. Bush was when Barack Obama was picking on police officers, telling Latino voters to “punish” their “enemies,” or tearing up the Constitution. For eight years, Barack Obama pursued an aggressive, Alinskyite style of politics, deliberately exacerbating partisan and social divisions to mobilize his core voter base. He demonized his opponents, at one stage claiming we were “making common cause” with Iran’s mad ayatollahs.

The timing of Bush’s speech is curious, coming as the Republican establishment faces a determined assault from Breitbart News executive chairman Steve Bannon, who is backing primary challengers in the 2018 election. Bush’s remarks come just days after establishment favorite Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) launched a similar attack on Trump’s “spurious nationalism,” even saying those who held such views were as “unpatriotic” as fascists or communists.

Suddenly, we are warned that American democracy is in crisis, simply because the Republican establishment faces a threat at the ballot box, and the abdication of its donors. Bush declared, without irony: “Our governing class has often been paralyzed in the face of obvious and pressing needs.” It was not an admission, but an accusation — coming from a man whose family has been at the pinnacle of that unresponsive governing class for many decades.

At the core, there is a genuine and legitimate debate between Bushism and Trumpism. That debate is clearest on the issue of immigration. Bush’s approach emphasizes the benefits of immigration and ignores many of the challenges,  including the problem of illegal immigration (which skyrocketed during Bush’s presidency). Trump welcomes legal immigrants but wants to focus on skilled immigration, while removing illegal aliens and building a border wall."

Entire article :
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/20/blue-state-blues-george-w-bushs-divisive-call-for-unity-against-trump/
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Me too, but he’s just another globalist.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Bye George, you are dead to me for associating President Trump with white supremacy. Your wing of the Republican Party is dying get over it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hilarious to see George Bush suddenly become the darling of the left because he made a larger point that can be dubbed "trumpism."
View Quote
Do tell us then who or what he was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Lots of bushes in the swamp.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Used to respect GW.  He was My Commander-In-Chief.  The older he gets the dumber he gets, and the older I get the more I can see through their BS.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Its because half of the us lost our fucking minds when obummer got elected and we spent 8 years hyping EVERYTHING he did into the worst thing EVAR whether it was or not.

It was way worse than what they did during W (which was way worse than we did during Clinton when we were going on and on about FEMA camps and Clinton declaring Martial Law to stay in power).

So now we have our retard in Chief.

Well guess what. The Dems are doing the EXACT same thing we did during Obummer now. Everything is the WORST! LITERALLY HITLER!

The pendulum needs to swing on the escalation of hyping crazy conspiracy bullshit, or this will end in fire.
View Quote
Bullshit. We rightfully bitched about Obama but the opposition to him wasn't institutionalized like it is against Trump.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Used to respect GW.  He was My Commander-In-Chief.  The older he gets the dumber he gets, and the older I get the more I can see through their BS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I still respect him it's just that his foreign policy was a giant fuckup. Should've left the Mideast alone. Let them have their dictators, you need strongmen to keep that place in line.

Quoted:

Bullshit. We rightfully bitched about Obama but the opposition to him wasn't institutionalized like it is against Trump.
Agreed. Trump has to fight every major newspaper/TV org as well as the leadership of both political parties.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Waaaa...my family member didn't get to be President...Waaaaa
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As others have pointed out, I'm not sure Trump was the focus either.  I'm no huge fan of W, but I think most folks comment on things without even reading or looking at the articles.
View Quote
Yep, they read the headlines and take it as gospel.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's out there for all to consume. In it he cautions against protectionism and nationalism gone overboard. These things are discussed as concepts without reference to any specific individuals. I imagine hundreds of thousands of people can stand to hear the message. Some have chosen to go all the way to calling it "Slams Trumpism" because it fits their narrative. It's a good speech, and contains some things many of us should keep in mind.

We have seen our discourse fall to the level of "casual cruelty." I watched both campaigns last fall. I know there is no monopoly on casual cruelty. It's not something Trump owns exclusively.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Fact:  Bush stated "Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication."

Incorrect leftists libtard assertion:  "Donald Trump stands for bigotry, racism, conspiracy theories, fabrications, white supremacists, unicorn slaughter."

Incorrect leftist libtard conclusion based on false assertion: "Bush slams Trump"
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That whole family is full of shit and fail.

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Swamp creature, go back to the swamp.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Fuck that guy, and his family! especially YEB Bush.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bush is why we got Obama in 08 and 12. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  He set conservatism back decades.
Bush is why we got Obama in 08 and 12. 
Ayup.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A lot of Al Gore/John Kerry lovers up in this thread. 

Sorry your guys lost
View Quote
Figured you would love neocons who grew the size and power of the Fed .gov drastically while reducing freedoms and racking up trillions in debt. Yay.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's out there for all to consume. In it he cautions against protectionism and nationalism gone overboard. These things are discussed as concepts without reference to any specific individuals.
View Quote
Two years ago who was talking about protectionism and nationalism?

Those concepts are not bad.  While I am not gun ho on tariffs (we reportedly have over 10,000 now...not verified), protecting US interests is a good thing.

Nationalism is also good.  I love my country and to me that is an element of nationalism. I suspect that is common for most citizens of most countries maybe even when their country is a cesspool.

In my opinion,  Bush was blasting Trump when he should have blasted the America hating muslim Obama for up to eight years.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Says the guy who called Islam "a religion of peace," and made reference to a "new world order."  lol

The Republicans sure have been shelling out crappy candidates for a long time haven't they?  If Bush wonders how Trump could have won, maybe he should look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FGWB!!!
View Quote
Funny how everyone here hates people they used to love
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Anyone else gag when he said “our governing class?”

“Our governing class has often been paralyzed in the face of obvious and pressing needs.”
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Says the same fellow who thought the Patriot Act was swell and a 600+ BILLION dollar entitlement expansion was a good idea?

Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#36]
FGWB FGHWB
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:37:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Give the poor guy a break

It's got to be difficult to speak with George Soros's hand up his ass.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:42:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Funny how everyone here hates people they used to love
View Quote
Not everyone here ever loved him.

It is interesting how things have turned out though.

Interesting times.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:43:01 AM EDT
[#39]
When Bannon took the stage at CAGOP he mentioned W Bush and McCain.  

The crowd began vociferously booing at the mere mention of them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Boom!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Bushes have always been a crime family, since Prescott. Same as the Kennedy's and the Clintons. The families start out in crime, and get a scion into politics so that they can try to legitimize their ill-gotten empires.
Boom!!!
I should have said "legitimize AND VASTLY EXPAND their ill-gotten empires."
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Trump didn't get us into any wars (his daddy didn't win) during his first year. And we haven't tried to destablize another middle east nation (so far).

I guess I'll take Trump over W and O any day.

W was a complete failure and a horrible leader. O was no better.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top