Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In for the letdown
View Quote
Who's letting you down?   Him for showing you what they are doing or you for doing nothing about it?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
O'keefe has broken several stories orders of magnitude larger than Clinton having an affair with an intern.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well said.  I like what he does but he needs to coordinate the hype with the story.  He hypes EVERthing like it's breaking the Lewinsky story, and it makes people feel let down when he drops something decent.
O'keefe has broken several stories orders of magnitude larger than Clinton having an affair with an intern.
Bullshit.  He got some staff people saying dumb shit on camera and a cnn guy calling Russia a nothing burger.  He didn't influence the election in any big way even though he consistently promised to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bullshit.  He got some staff people saying dumb shit on camera and a cnn guy calling Russia a nothing burger.  He didn't influence the election in any big way even though he consistently promised to.
View Quote
What about when he showed Hillary campaign insiders conspiring to have a guy dress up like a duck and dance around outside Trump campaign events?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What about when he showed Hillary campaign insiders conspiring to have a guy dress up like a duck and dance around outside Trump campaign events?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was a nothingburger too, as everyone knows the DNC / insertwhateverpacyouwanttohere does it.

He consistently promises EPIC news scoops, but they are usually overhyped turtle farts.  Important turtle farts, but turtle farts nonetheless.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Let's see, he took down Acorn, proved that Planned Parenthood was harvesting baby organs, got Bob Creamer to admit on camera that the DNC pays people to commit assault, got CNN commentators to admit that the Trump/Russia story was fake and just being used to drive ratings....
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That was a nothingburger too, as everyone knows the DNC / insertwhateverpacyouwanttohere does it.

He consistently promises EPIC news scoops, but they are usually overhyped turtle farts.  Important turtle farts, but turtle farts nonetheless.
View Quote
How about getting a confession that they were using homeless and mentally ill people to incite violence? That is domestic terrorism, and should have been huge.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#8]
If it's not already obvious to anyone in the world how sorry and corrupt our media is, I don't know how he could possibly have anything that would do any real damage.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Remember the vids of the abortion clinic folks not responding to questions about keeping the kid?  I do.
View Quote
Yep, and remember the videos about the PP folks talking about selling human remains, and how it led to a loss of funding?  Yeah, no, I don't remember that second part either.  He has put out some very informative and even inflammatory stuff, but I don't recall any of it leading to enough outcry to change anything.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#10]
They're maybe one slight difference this time in that we have a President that daily puts down the media.  All of O'Keefe's other stuff came out when FBHO was still in charge.  Not gonna hold my breath but there is that difference.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Is it happening yet?
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Youre wrong.....the things he exposed deserve all the hype and drama........its stuff that should have brought entire power organizations crumbling down.

America just doesnt care anymore.
View Quote
Oh we definitely still care. You know it.

The public is very upset of what is going on and they can't do anything except complain on line and to the conservative talk show hosts.

Its the fact that these criminals aren't ever going to see any punishment for their crimes. Who would arrest them?  Who would make sure that they received the proper punishment and the subsequent time time served commensurate to their crime(s)?

All of the videos and all of the memes that we can put out aren't going to do anything to the politicians other than make some retract statements and try a different tact. Some might not be re-elected that's it.

Its amazing that the left even reacts to any of O'Keefe's videos (or any other videos or memes for that matter) as they don't have to as they have the media to obscure anything that they do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#13]
He always oversells his stuff. It's good, but it's not earth-shaking. Needs more of a smoking gun.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, clickbait to get views, which is money.

It's a sad fact that humans love to see an accident/scandal/trainwreck play out live.
View Quote
He is not in this for the money and he is doing our side much good, more than most of us do.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 5:01:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Let's see, he took down Acorn, proved that Planned Parenthood was harvesting baby organs, got Bob Creamer to admit on camera that the DNC pays people to commit assault, got CNN commentators to admit that the Trump/Russia story was fake and just being used to drive ratings....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And nothing happen. Acorn reformed into something else. Planned Parenthood never lost a cent and it going after him. DNC was never investigated for fucking with crazies. CNN is still CNN.

I'm not knocking him. But the corruption and deep state swamp runs DEEP. 
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And nothing happen. Acorn reformed into something else. Planned Parenthood never lost a cent and it going after him. DNC was never investigated for fucking with crazies. CNN is still CNN.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are in law enforcement...........do you or any of your co workers know if Sessions is still alive???
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Still nothing?

I feel disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Still nothing?

I feel disappointed.
View Quote
They posted a teaser tweet yesterday.  Saying if you want to know who they are targeting to sign up for their newsletter.    No thanks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You are in law enforcement...........do you or any of your co workers know if Sessions is still alive???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

My guess is he's quite happy being where he is making the cash and will ride this job until retirement. He served 10 years in the Senate. Thanks ten years of insider trading, making money, exempt from ObamaCare, building campaign funds, etc.... He is set for life and like with many other people in office.

Set for life because of it and is on a different level and lifestyle than you or I. The issues at hand don't affect him like they do you and I.

Iron Rice Bowls are tricky things. 
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#20]
don't telegraph your punches, just drop that shit like a bomb, no hype, drop mike.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In for the letdown
View Quote
The PP videos AND the DNC fixer exposes were major torpedos in the leftists and plaged in the media for quite some time.   He is VERY effective
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

If you switched the sides, and it was undercover vids on Trump saying he likes russian strippers, the news would play it for 6 months straight.

It's just that the libs get exposed, therefore almost 0 coverage in the mainstream press
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone put a mirror under his nose.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#24]
His videos have brought more attention to that wide swath in the middle that before, couldn't care less one way or the other. I've seen that first hand quite a few times.

I don't care how much hype there is before a release. I think it's great because the left braces for it.......whatever "it" is and when they get hit with it, they start backtracking. But in true PV form......there's always the second, third and even fourth punches that totally destroy the left's attempts to gloss it over. And they fall for it every time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm still wondering why everyone thinks O'Keefe is a let down.  

He delivered on ACORN and during the elections.  Just because CNN and MSNBC didn't run with it , or the Obama Admin didn't prosecute anyone, doesn't mean his videos were a let down.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.

If you switched the sides, and it was undercover vids on Trump saying he likes russian strippers, the news would play it for 6 months straight.

It's just that the libs get exposed, therefore almost 0 coverage in the mainstream press
View Quote
Libs get exposed and the MSM launches a full fledged investigation and smear campaign to discredit the source and reframe the exposure.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#27]
bump for new video
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw the NYT video this afternoon.  While very slimy, the video editor guy sounded like someone puffing himself up to impress a chick.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep, clickbait to get views, which is money.

It's a sad fact that humans love to see an accident/scandal/trainwreck play out live.
View Quote
It might depend on your politics whether this is a scandal or right wing conspiracy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's necessary to get attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I appreciate all that he does and I'm very thankful for him, but the dramatic flare is just a bit much sometimes.
It's necessary to get attention.
No. He buries the little bits of good facts he gets with a mountain of hype and bullshit.  Obscuring his message.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#31]
May his arrow find the mark....however unlikely.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#32]
This is a guy who is trying to impress a girl to get laid.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
No.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that's highly significant stuff. Still, I knew a handful of folks would have to shit all over what he is doing. It's the nature of things, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, this. Veritas exposed PP and yet it's somehow O'Keefe's fault that nothing happened to them? Does he get to make that decision?

What the fuck is the argument here?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#38]
That goober was lying to get laid. 

PV normally has great videos. This was just a douche trying to get pussy. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That goober was lying to get laid. 

PV normally has great videos. This was just a douche trying to get pussy. 
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I’d still like to see Andrew Breitbart’s 19-video series, “The Vetting”, about Barak Obama’s communist ties that he was supposed to release the day after his “untimely” death.  Funny how we never saw those...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top