Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2017 6:00:18 PM EDT
As Provost Baldasty and I wrote last November, the UW strives to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment that protects the privacy and human rights of everyone in our community. Our long-standing policies do not permit immigration officials to enter UW classrooms or residence halls without a court order. Additionally, the UWPD does not and will not inquire about immigration status when they detain, question or otherwise interact with people. And Seattle and King County officials have affirmed that local law enforcement will continue their policy barring officers from asking about immigration status.

They follow the rules they want to, ask me what happens if I were to carry a firearm on campus even locked in my car unloaded. TERMINATED!
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Prosecute law breakers and obstructionists.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Umm who gives a shit what their policies permit.

ICE should raid them first.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone's students should no longer be eligible for loans.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Umm who gives a shit what their policies permit.

ICE should raid them first.
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
All these dumb motherfuckers can fight and protest all they want, and it won't make one bit of difference. That fucking shit program was instituted with the unilateral stroke of a pen, unconstitutionally. Trump has a duty to do away with illegal bullshit like that, and all these snowflake shitbags can fuck right off. Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
This shit really pisses us off, they have really tough policies on sexual harassment, bringing guns on campus and other stuff they expect to followed.

Then I read that email.

They certainly don't think they have to follow federal law.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't really matter UW is all Chinese
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All these dumb motherfuckers can fight and protest all they want, and it won't make one bit of difference. That fucking shit program was instituted with the unilateral stroke of a pen, unconstitutionally. Trump has a duty to do away with illegal bullshit like that, and all these snowflake shitbags can fuck right off. Fuck em all.
View Quote
Someone gets it
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Our Idiot SJW Attorney General is going to sue Trump over letting Obama's DACA expire.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top