BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When one is 70 years old and has been paying for the crotch fruit of others for approx. 55 yrs., one get a real bad attitude about continuing to pay, especially when the one making the rules is a fuck stick comm. organizer.

Congress and presidents and other fuck stick politicians have been fucking over the tax paying middle class producers for so long that it has been the norm for years.

Anyone else pissed off or am I just a crazy old SOB? If so TOUGH SHIT!

View Quote
I'm mad right along with you. These fuckers get preferential loan rates and acceptance into many colleges and universities at the expense of Americans.
Fuck.
That.
Shit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
The bad guys here are the parents that put their kids in this position.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Fully fund the wall for  DREAM'er amnesty?  I would take the deal as long as the illegals didn't have a criminal record and have paid taxes. I feel for the kids somewhat. Some of them were basically raised in America and don't know anything else. Mom, Dad and feast uncle Pedro downstairs gots to go back and get in line.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Tweak it.

Give the children green card or citizenship, on one condition:

The parent must pay restitution for the damages they cause (a fine of some kind), and must return to their country and apply for a green card like everyone else. They may apply on the basis of having a (newly) US Citizen children, however the wait is quite long since it's 4th preference. So a wait of more than 10 years. They will also have a 10 year ban for being in the country illegally.

Also mandate all employers use E Verify and those who hires someone without verifying work eligibility gets a huge fine. Costs a lot less than deporting people and less humanitarian issues too. E Verify works. I had it done on me and there is ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING WAY anyone can fake it. The gov. sends a picture of you on file to the employer so if you were using fake documents they'd know right away! If they can't get a job, they won't come. All gov. benefits must also have the person's legal status verified... no legal status, no welfare.

Either that, or the parents should go to prison, especially for those who do so knowingly.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
have to have a green card to get in our military
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So how about this? I rob a bank and steal a million dollars. I take it home, put it in a safe and bolt it to the floor in my basement. I tell my kid how to access the money and tell him it's his.
Five years later I get busted and my house gets raided. Does he get to keep the money? He did not steal it. He does not even know it's stolen.

I think your liberal is showing again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Completely invalid comparison.
An adult who embezzles money or robs a bank is knowingly committing an illegal act, and as an adult, is fully responsible for his actions.
DACA folks were brought here as children, therefore are not responsible for the crime. And many of them were brought here at such a young age that they know no other country as home.
So how about this? I rob a bank and steal a million dollars. I take it home, put it in a safe and bolt it to the floor in my basement. I tell my kid how to access the money and tell him it's his.
Five years later I get busted and my house gets raided. Does he get to keep the money? He did not steal it. He does not even know it's stolen.

LOL. Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. What I said is the children are not responsible for the crime; their parents are.
This would also be true in your badly flawed analogy. Your child would not be responsible for the bank robbery that you committed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To those "children" who may be affected by an unfavorable DACA decision from our President.  Im sorry your parents are criminals. Im sorry they thought they could enter this country  in front of people like me who waited in line, followed the rules and became a US Citizen Im not an Asian American  but  an American.  I don't fly a South Korean Flag nor do I speak Korean.  I followed the rules but somehow some people in this country think its unfair to expect you DACA folks to do the same?  Personally  the Government should arrest and deport your parents  and if you want to stay you should stand watch in our military.  I DID. I already had my US Citizenship long before I joined. I joined because it was my duty. I felt it was part of being an American.   Yes it may not be your fault youre here but letting you stay is a slap in the face to those of us who followed the rules.  Agenda Media Group. P.S the reason why I use my picture so much is it drives the left crazy.  I don't fit their narrative

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/7067/FB_IMG_1504542378730-298871.JPG
View Quote
Thank you for your service to our country.

I now return you to your original program.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FBHO ... but maybe another amnesty is required to fix this mess for the one's with no criminal record.  
View Quote
Fuck Amnesty.  Would you get Amnesty for 18 years of not paying taxes?
To bad, so sad.  Go back to your country of origin.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200.  Apply for citizenship and come back legally after paying all of the required fees and passing the requirements.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wouldn't mind if they stayed IF it is mandatory that they serve in one of the armed forces. Other than that, send them all back.
View Quote
Do you actually think that drafting people who have disregarded our laws into the very institutions that are tasked with defending the supreme laws of the country to the DEATH is a sound way to actually defend the Constitution and the People of this country???  You might as well give the inmates guard uniforms and the keys to the prison armory.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#10]
The strongest proponents of the program refuse to recognize that the D = deferred not amnesty. Those in the program can stay deferred until their court date given certain basic legal requirements are met. First the deferents must certify that their parents (full names and residence) brought them as children (17 or younger).  The parents committed a felony therefore will never be eligible for citizenship. Further the fruits of the felony will not be rewarded. So no family member can ever gain any benefit from the applicant's residency or potential citizenship. Applicants can not make a claim if they came here on their own. Groups of childrren wandering up from Central America won't be considered. Gang membership or association is automatic denial even if no felony conviction. Those deferred are the end of the line until congress acts. No new applicants.  I think that's a fair position until the court can decide each one's case.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I would have less of an issue with DACA if only the child was allowed to stay and there was punishments instead of rewards.  But then you have parents and siblings that get to stay too.  Then if they got permanent residency, then they'll bring over grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins.  Then they'll bring their relatives.  It never ends.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I understand the kids are not responsible for what the parents did. But then again, you don't reward bad behavior. Dreamers can get preferential treatment in some universities over US citizens kids....better put your kids.

Do we send some of those that are currently in the military, paying taxes etc.....and kick them out? Tweak the system?

Help me...
View Quote
I am kind of with you, I am against rewarding bad behavior, so adults that came here illegally can fuck right off.  But the kids I dont know, on one had they did not come here, they were brought by their parents, no fault of thier own.  So I am inclined to think a merit based system of sorting on them.  If they are or have been involved in criminal activity...BYE...  If they have been good citizens, acclimated to our society, and gotten an education.  Maybe they should get a pass, or at least some of them.  I have always held that immigration was not a problem, but that uncontrolled immigration was.  I have worked alongside some of the "good" illegals in construction, they work hard, never have any problems with them, but, they are illegal.  Then there are the others the MS-13, the govt tit suckers, fuck them and the burro they rode over on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fully fund the wall for  DREAM'er amnesty?  I would take the deal as long as the illegals didn't have a criminal record and have paid taxes. I feel for the kids somewhat. Some of them were basically raised in America and don't know anything else. Mom, Dad and feast uncle Pedro downstairs gots to go back and get in line.
View Quote
[!img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58644266/what-if-i-told-you-you-commented-on-the-wrong-thread.jpg[/img]

oops.   NVM.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Voted to end it.
In state tuition for residents and dreamers? wtf? No.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't have a problem with them staying.

NO GANG Affiliations.
No felonious convictions.
No welfare.
No Citizenship. Give them a green card, notated of their status. Any state driver's license must also show status.
No voting in federal elections. I leave the local polls to the state.

You want to live here, fucking act like it.

ETA: This hinges on a fully functioning visa, wall and border system controlling access to this country. Once this is in place, illegal entry is a felony.
Also anchor babies goes away.. which is a bigger problem as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL. Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. What I said is the children are not responsible for the crime; their parents are.
This would also be true in your badly flawed analogy. Your child would not be responsible for the bank robbery that you committed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An adult who embezzles money or robs a bank is knowingly committing an illegal act, and as an adult, is fully responsible for his actions.
DACA folks were brought here as children, therefore are not responsible for the crime. And many of them were brought here at such a young age that they know no other country as home.

You continue to miss the point each time.

It's not about the crime.

It's about the children benefiting from the crime.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Fast forward to 5 minutes and he says because our borders are secure we have not suffered a single terrorist attack and mentioned Poland military in Iraq and Afghanistan earlier in the interview
Polish deputy PM urges US not to be complacent about Russia
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
but they get to keep the money right tax free right?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
To those "children" who may be affected by an unfavorable DACA decision from our President.  Im sorry your parents are criminals. Im sorry they thought they could enter this country  in front of people like me who waited in line, followed the rules and became a US Citizen Im not an Asian American  but  an American.  I don't fly a South Korean Flag nor do I speak Korean.  I followed the rules but somehow some people in this country think its unfair to expect you DACA folks to do the same?  Personally  the Government should arrest and deport your parents  and if you want to stay you should stand watch in our military.  I DID. I already had my US Citizenship long before I joined. I joined because it was my duty. I felt it was part of being an American.   Yes it may not be your fault youre here but letting you stay is a slap in the face to those of us who followed the rules.  Agenda Media Group. P.S the reason why I use my picture so much is it drives the left crazy.  I don't fit their narrative

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/7067/FB_IMG_1504542378730-298871.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I was torn on the subject for a while. Finally just said fuck it. Someone has to draw a line somewhere. Life isn't fair but give the kids a choice. At 18, join the military and honorably serve for 5 years minimum and get your citizenship with your discharge papers. Don't want to? Then get sent back with your parents and yell at them for screwing you over.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump loves those children.

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-daca-situation-is-a-very-very-difficult-thing-for-me-because-i-love-these-kids-donald-trump-156-54-33.jpg
Now you change the subject and move the goalposts.

Do the kids have to return the money from the bank robbery, or can they keep it because they weren't involved in the crime.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#24]
No more free rides. End DACA. If they are serious about becoming citizens and not just exploiting the system for a free ride then military service or no welfare or any kind of handout for 5 years.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#25]

The Donald is at the 4D chess again.

Laying a RINO trap, six months is full on primary season.

The Big Ugly is being played out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#26]
The children are the victims, and the parents are the ones that committed the crime. Fuck the parents, deport them but treat the kids like victims of human trafficking.

If they want to be with their parents they are welcome to stay with them in their country or visit them once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#27]
If their parents stole $250,000 and gave some to their kids... should the kids be allowed to keep it because they didn't steal it themselves?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If DACA was such a good idea, why didn't President Obama and congress make it law?  It was just one of Obama's "I have a pen and a phone" King of the United States decree.
View Quote
Congress failed to act so I violated the US Constitution, you know that pesky document that I swore to uphold and defend so I could allow illegals to stay because of feels. -Obama
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#29]
You have to go back .gif
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You have to go back .gif
View Quote
How about to all the Dreamers, to all of the illegals, to all of the people that overstayed their visas, to all of the people that hate America, that hate its history and want to change it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking . His point is, do the kids get to keep,the proceeds from their parents criminality? DACA says they do.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He knows that. He's deflecting. Is he a "dreamer?"
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#34]
We can send all the third world babies to your house and you feed them.

California politics have seeped into your brain.

F third world trash, shoot them back across the border with a huge sling shot for all I care.

Fuck DACA
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#35]
I dont know what DACA is .  but I feel like  its some bullshit acronym the government is taking my tax dollars for.

END IT .
Thats all I need to know baby!! MAGA!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

California politics have seeped into your brain.

F third world trash, shoot them back across the border with a huge sling shot for all I care.

Fuck DACA
View Quote
I agree, but give em a parachute. I'm all humanitarian 'n shit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you think the children should keep something their parents stole. Your wit is severely lacking.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I dont know what DACA is .  but I feel like  its some bullshit acronym the government is taking my tax dollars for.

END IT .
Thats all I need to know baby!! MAGA!
View Quote
Differed action for children arrivals
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-daca-situation-is-a-very-very-difficult-thing-for-me-because-i-love-these-kids-donald-trump-156-54-33.jpg
So do I but that does not mean I believe they should get to keep something not rightfully theirs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#40]
The kids shouldn't get rewarded for their parents illegal actions. Send them all home, with their parents.

[Insert Ari Gold gtfo gif]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Kick them out.  Their parents violated our immigration laws to come here.  They cut in line ahead of millions of other of people who follow our immigration rules.  

Most of these people are gaming the system like you wouldn't believe.  Not paying taxes, getting benefits, undercutting the wages of Americans, driving without licenses and/or insurance.  All of this stuff gets paid for by American citizens without their consent.  

Before the election, many of these so-called "Dreamers" had the audacity to go on TV and demand citizenship.  They demand this.  They demand that.  Screw them.  They are here illegally because of unlawful acts of their parents.  The last thing this country needs is more lifetime welfare recipients with an attitude.  

I am so tired of the sob stories.  What about the stories of Americans murdered and raped by some of these "Dreamers"?  What about the sob stories of Americans who have lost multi-generation businesses and are now working at Home Depot because illegals stole their customers by not paying taxes, not following regulations, and not following minimum wage laws.?  What about the sob stories of Americans living on fixed incomes who are forced to sell their homes and live in moldy apartments due to soaring property taxes to school, police, and doctor these "Dreamers"?

Another thing: the media loves to makes the Dreamers out like a bunch of Einsteins.  They are all valedictorians with 4.00 GPAs, and have a full ride to Harvard.  Riddle me this: if they all so freaking smart, why are the countries they are coming from in such deplorable shape?  Let them stay and help their countrymen.

Anyone can get a free ride in this country by coming here and popping out a kid on US soil.  Now they want to expand that to "come here illegally, and as long as you bring a "child" with you, you are set".  What nonsense.  And you watch.  They will write the legislation such that anyone can claim to be a child when they came here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So you think the children should keep something their parents stole. Your wit is severely lacking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where did I say children should keep something their parents stole?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, I'll directly address your previous (seemingly quite illogical) post: The crime is illegal entry into the United States.

If, as you say, "it's not about the crime," then why are people in GD complaining about "dreamers" being here illegally?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If their parents stole $250,000 and gave some to their kids... should the kids be allowed to keep it because they didn't steal it themselves?
View Quote
Whose parents actually stole $250,000 and gave some of it to their kids?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Your reading comprehension is severely lacking . His point is, do the kids get to keep,the proceeds from their parents criminality? DACA says they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DACA says that children of illegal immigrants who rob banks get to keep the loot???
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Send them to Trump. He's the one who loves them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Build the wall. 
Deport them all. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#48]
After hearing year's ago what my parents went thru to become US citizen's and the fee's and other things(paperwork etc..) they had thru for immigration service's these DACA shit's are just spoiled little whiny ass's leeches who if they really wanted to be citizens should've applied to become citizens when they turn'ed 18 and if they havent done it by now well then tough titty caca
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Kick them out.  Their parents violated our immigration laws to come here.  They cut in line ahead of millions of other of people who follow our immigration rules.  
Most of these people are gaming the system like you wouldn't believe.  Not paying taxes, getting benefits, undercutting the wages of Americans...
View Quote
LOL. The blame for "undercutting American wages" is fully on the Americans who choose to hire illegals.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#50]
What about all the Americans who were born in this country aren't they dreamers too. There has to be a standard. Send them back if they are not citizens.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top