Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the butthurt.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#2]
FBHO
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Will Barry get his husband to kick Donald's ass?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe King Obama should have actually passed it through Congress, instead of acting like a dictator - against the will of the people.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Obama can speak all he wants, he's not President anymore. Don't give a flying shit what he says.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Democrats, especially during times of gun legislation LOVE to say that "We are a nation of laws!" and will cram that down our throats the whole way.  Obungo makes a EO granting special exemption from our laws and gets upset that it's going to be taken out.  This back and forth, ping-pong game of logic is getting really old.

Related question:  Do other nations allow anchor babies or just the U.S.?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Obama can speak all he wants, he's not President anymore. Don't give a flying shit what he says.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe King Obama should have actually passed it through Congress, instead of acting like a dictator - against the will of the people.
View Quote
The irony is quite rich here. Cruz (not my favorite either, for this and other reasons) was on track to pass legislation similar to the DACA. Obama, not to be outdone, swooped down and used Executive Order. If Obama had simply allowed Congress (not my favorite group) to finish what they were working on, he could have signed it into law making it almost impossible for Trump to unwind it. Epic fail!!!

Disregarding the consideration of Obama's action as unconstitutional, since he acted by the pen, Trump can act by the pen and unwind it. Awesome!!!

Now the shitstain Congress won't even think about reinstating the provisions of DACA, not that they are doing much of anything anyway other than trying to undermine President Trump. They know it would simply lead to a veto by President Trump,  :)

Game, set and match. Much MAGA!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Don't end my executive program, or I'll release a statement on Facebook and Twitter!"   Like that's gonna stop Trump.

does Obama have any clue what a bitch he looks like right now?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#10]
You mean the guy that used the Constitution to wipe his ass when it suits him.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:51:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Democrats, especially during times of gun legislation LOVE to say that "We are a nation of laws!" and will cram that down our throats the whole way.  Obungo makes a EO granting special exemption from our laws and gets upset that it's going to be taken out.  This back and forth, ping-pong game of logic is getting really old.

View Quote
Some have unrestricted jus soli, some have restricted jus soli, some don't have it at all.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Obama to speak out if Trump ends DACA

Former President Barack Obama plans to speak out if President Donald Trump declares his intention to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, according to a person close to Obama.
Obama’s current plan is to post a statement on Facebook and link to it on Twitter, where the former president has more than 94 million followers. In his final presidential press availability, he suggested that he would speak out if Trump went after the Dreamers — and that it was one of the few issues where he would feel morally compelled to do so. He said he would not remain silent in the face of “efforts to round up kids who have grown up here and for all practical purposes are American kids, and send them someplace else, when they love this country.”
“The single most important thing I can do,” Obama told an audience of students in April, is “help in any way I can prepare the next generation of leadership to take up the baton and to take their own crack at changing the world.”
View Quote
If Trump ends DACA and the fact that it is unconstitutional means he does not have much of a choice, he should put it all on Obama, paint him as the monster he is.

In his statement he should tell the world that it is unconstitutional if he allows it to continue he and his administration would be complicit in the illegalities and he simply can't let happen. Then explain that his predecessor knew it was illegal, he knowingly broke the law, he deliberately gave children of illegal immigrants false hope in exchange for adoration and political gain, what he did was way beyond selfish, what he did to these children was absolutely evil!

That former POTUS Obama needs to come out and apologize to the children of illegal immigrants and their parents for the egregious act he perpetrated on them and to the American people for willfully violating the constitution he swore and oath to uphold.

Then see what that jackass Obama is morally compelled to do.
View Quote
Obama should STFU. Trump should bitch slap him for the Iran deal too. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#13]
How can Trump force American citizens to leave the country????
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#14]
He should protest the end of DACA like Thich Quang Duc protested the persecution of Buddhists.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Democrats, especially during times of gun legislation LOVE to say that "We are a nation of laws!" and will cram that down our throats the whole way.  Obungo makes a EO granting special exemption from our laws and gets upset that it's going to be taken out. This back and forth, ping-pong game of logic is getting really old.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Democrats, especially during times of gun legislation LOVE to say that "We are a nation of laws!" and will cram that down our throats the whole way.  Obungo makes a EO granting special exemption from our laws and gets upset that it's going to be taken out. This back and forth, ping-pong game of logic is getting really old.
Obama is a shitstain of epic proportions.  His DACA program is nothing less than, "Yeah, hey Congress, Imma just not gonna enforce that law because I don't feel like it."  I still don't understand why the pussy GOPe doesn't call him out and say, "That isn't your call.  Congress is Article I of the Constitution for a reason. WE make the laws, YOU enforce them. You don't get to pick and choose."  They are really letting their authority be eroded, and why? They afraid they might not get re-elected?

Relatively few have the expansive Magic Dirt policy the US does.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
They were brought here at a very early age. Not born here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
he can't.

everyone he is talking about is not an american citizen.

but, please continue your outrage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#18]
So by threatening to speak out, isn't this cocksucker already "speaking out?"

Whatever- get fucked, Barry.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Waiting for FBHO to draw a red line in the sand. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#20]
What makes Obamas executive order unconstitutional? Yes, congress passes laws, but doesn't the president have authority over immigration? At least that is what we were hearing during the extreme vetting discussions earlier.

Not supporting Obama, just wanting to know why some are saying that the DACA EO is unconstitutional while other EOs are not.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#21]
What is the scumbag former POTUS going to say. That is wrong and not in keeping with the tradition of this welcoming nation for the new POTUS to end my unconstitutional EO.

Some talking head on FOX was spewing about how it would be unfair to punish the kids for the decision that the parents made for them and he used the bank robbery analogy. He said you cannot arrest the kid for being in the car when the parents rob a bank. Sorry, but I have been using the bank robbery analogy for years but in the way it should be used. The kids cannot benefit from the commission of their parents crimes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#22]
damn computer
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Good lord, he's doing everything he can to erase obama from ever being president. He's right of course that illegals should not be allowed to enter just because they are a certain age. It's actually kind of horrifying that obama ever did this in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are here ILLEGALLY.

No matter how long...they are still illegal.

Get out and take your illegal  parents with you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#25]
"All we have to do is make it across the border with our toddler, obama's law makes them a citizen as soon as we are across. And nobody will want to deport the child's parents and leave the child here."

"All we have to do is make it across the border, and survive until the next president passes an amnesty. It happens every few years, it always does. Cross the border, and wait. We will be citizens will all the protections and entitlements of legal americans."
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#26]
FBHO
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#28]
If he does it on video, someone should splice his head onto OBL's body with a turban in footage from one of the cave videos.  Then try to get a re-tweet from Trump.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Something similar to the Bush plan with amnesty for a certain period of time and then pay a fine and get in the back of the line for citizenship.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They are here ILLEGALLY.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are here ILLEGALLY.

RINOs gonna RINOs. Primaries will tell the tale.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#31]
I was raised here and I love my country too.
So, can I break the law?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fuck you Barry. Trump should text him a dick pic.
View Quote

My co-workers are looking at me and wondering why I'm laughing like a loon.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Problem is, Obama will get 100 times the air time that Trump does.
The system is rigged. And no one sees.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My co-workers are looking at me and wondering why I'm laughing like a loon.
View Quote
Dem Cong critter Polis from Boulder and home of CO University is talking about shutting down the government next month by not passing the budget or a continuation funding if Trump shuts down DACA.    Dingdong Polis doesn't seem to understand that Trump would welcome a shut down for some time!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Fbho & Ilk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Obama is a shitstain of epic proportions.  His DACA program is nothing less than, "Yeah, hey Congress, Imma just not gonna enforce that law because I don't feel like it."  I still don't understand why the pussy GOPe doesn't call him out and say, "That isn't your call.  Congress is Article I of the Constitution for a reason. WE make the laws, YOU enforce them. You don't get to pick and choose."  They are really letting their authority be eroded, and why? They afraid they might not get re-elected?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and all others are 3rd world countries.  Every modern 1st world country has done away with the practice.  As we should.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#37]
".....and all through the house, not a rat's ass was given."

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Waiting for FBHO to draw a red line in the sand. 
View Quote
Lmao!

Obama will break out  that special invisible ink pen he uses just for those lines.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What makes Obamas executive order unconstitutional? Yes, congress passes laws, but doesn't the president have authority over immigration? At least that is what we were hearing during the extreme vetting discussions earlier.

Not supporting Obama, just wanting to know why some are saying that the DACA EO is unconstitutional while other EOs are not.
View Quote
Here is a good read on the subject:

On FIRE! Levin’s smackdown of lawless DACA will melt your radio
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#41]
"For all practical purposes" he can kiss my ass, too
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
This right here.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Make it So!

Barack Obama yapping is just the thing we need to help Trump.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Who cares? Why is this even a topic of discussion?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Who?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#47]
And Andrew Cumhole, Emperor of New Yorkistan, is threatening to SUE!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

FHBO will receive far more airtime.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Well, he's a moderate...so...
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top