Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 1:00:21 PM EDT
Picked myself up a little birthday present. Made sure these ones weren't part of the recall where the top just explodes and flies off of them. Walked out of the store with the washer and gas dryer for $1500 total delivered. Includes stainless steel hoses, rigid dryer duct, and a three year warranty on both washer/dryer. Was looking at the Maytag Bravos but I got turned off by the control panel. It didn't have buttons it was basically all just flat touchpad and you really couldn't "feel" what options you were hitting on it. Figured when this thing breaks it would be a bit easier to fix

Link Posted: 9/3/2017 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a similar set. Ben great products for two years now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else have these things?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. I have the exact same models. I won't ever buy Samsung home appliances again. Two major repairs in 5 years, including one that flooded the laundry room and hallway. Both technicians that came out said they see the same issue constantly. Apparently the agitator and motor breaks the bracket it sits on and then takes out the whole pump assembly. I hope yours has the upgraded parts. Supposedly fixed it with a redesigned bracket the second time but I'll never again go with Samsung.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Should have got Speed Queen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a set I bought a month ago that looks the same. they are black though. I like them, quiet and work well.
if they blow up at least there's a drain right there in the floor where I have them
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
We have a front load Samsung washer and dryer. Junk.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope you got the extended warranty for the machine. If not try to get it. You'll thank me in about 5 years. Between the first year and the 5th on out Samsung model wa422 the repair cost on the warranty was around 2k. The replaced just about everything on the washer. I will never get another Samsung
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Not those models, butmmine have been good for 7yrs. GJ not getting a front load washer, I hate mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top