Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All the people posting "Fuck Ryan," do you care enough to donate money to his primary opponent, Paul Nehlen?

I didn't think so. Posting "FPR" on the net is easy. Doing something that might cost $20, $50 or $100 is too difficult.

A bunch of pathetic whiners.
View Quote
Kinda like that guy. http://www.electnehlen.com/main/
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
All the people posting "Fuck Ryan," do you care enough to donate money to his primary opponent, Paul Nehlen?

I didn't think so. Posting "FPR" on the net is easy. Doing something that might cost $20, $50 or $100 is too difficult.

A bunch of pathetic whiners.
View Quote
While I agree that donating couldn't hurt, the days where compaign contributions were the deciding factor are long gone. Just look at Hillary and also Georgia recently. All the money in the world and it didn't mean anything. Sadly I think most people in Ryan's district are also Rinos that would never vote for a conservative anyways.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
fucking traitor
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's what I'm thinking.

What a wretched crew the Republican Party is... as their true colors have been revealed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You want DACA to stay around?  Get tax reform and Obamacare repeal done.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself. 
That's what I'm thinking.

What a wretched crew the Republican Party is... as their true colors have been revealed.
That would be my use of art of the deal.  They really want daca to stick around?  Fine.  I want these 2 things done.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Again, we are in total agreement!  It is stupid, and you didn't do it!

...but you tried to get others to do it, which is exactly what I've said multiple times now If users say they wouldn't criticize him for signing a bill, you get to call Trump supporters hypocrites.  If they do say they would criticize him, you reframe the thread into a 'Trump might be bad, Trump might be a liar' by introducing doubt and negativity.  Either way, you win. It's a simple persuasion technique, but it was easy to spot.

Maybe you don't even realize you did it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Levying criticism over something that doesnt exist is stupid...exactly why i didnt do it

Again, we are in total agreement!  It is stupid, and you didn't do it!

...but you tried to get others to do it, which is exactly what I've said multiple times now If users say they wouldn't criticize him for signing a bill, you get to call Trump supporters hypocrites.  If they do say they would criticize him, you reframe the thread into a 'Trump might be bad, Trump might be a liar' by introducing doubt and negativity.  Either way, you win. It's a simple persuasion technique, but it was easy to spot.

Maybe you don't even realize you did it.
so even if I pointed out that some Trump supporter was a hypocrite,  how does that equate to criticism of Trump?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF is wtong with these guys.

Trump will veto.

Time for a new speaker
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Attach wall funding/Mexico taxes... watch heads explode
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck Ryan
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope. Don't care. Fuck them all. Go have dreams in your own country. Oh it sucks there? Do something about it like our ancestors did.
View Quote
Like move to America?

Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In Ryan's defense, they never planned or wanted to be in charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Obama overreaches his authority, bypasses Congress, Trump wants to fix that, but Ryan thinks Congress has to?

Hey Ryan, it's September you asshole, you've been in charge since January.
In Ryan's defense, they never planned or wanted to be in charge.
They actively conspired to put her in charge.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I think Trumps hands are tied, DACA is unconstitutional which means he has no choice but to shut it down or become complicit in the illegality.

He just needs to explain that to the American people, tell them he has no choice, that he would be breaking the law by allowing it to continue that we just went through eight years with a criminal POTUS and the American people do not deserve to have to endure another one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Fpni
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's like these a**holes didn't learn a THING from Reagan's amnesty.  

Ah hell, who am I kidding?  The big-business Republicans want the cheap labor just as much as the Dems want the votes.  The only person who gets screwed is the working-class American who sees his wages brought down to third-world levels, and watches his taxes go up to pay for services/schools for the newcomers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That would be my use of art of the deal.  They really want daca to stick around?  Fine.  I want these 2 things done.  
It's like these a**holes didn't learn a THING from Reagan's amnesty.  

Ah hell, who am I kidding?  The big-business Republicans want the cheap labor just as much as the Dems want the votes.  The only person who gets screwed is the working-class American who sees his wages brought down to third-world levels, and watches his taxes go up to pay for services/schools for the newcomers.
And those same people keep reelecting the same ones screwing them over.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Until very recently, yes.

I think the exposure of the Republican/Democrat perfidy/collusion is opening a lot of eyes.  

A third party absorbing part of the Republicans and part of the Democrats could actually happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the exposure of the Republican/Democrat perfidy/collusion is opening a lot of eyes.  

A third party absorbing part of the Republicans and part of the Democrats could actually happen.
You have a lot more faith than I do.

I hope you are right.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#18]
The "wonkish" Paul RINO Ryan has now had over 6 months to put bills on Trump's desk.  Here is what we have so far:

No tax cuts
No tariffs
No budget cuts (not even a budget)
No tax reform
No Obamacare repeal
No healthcare reform
No border wall
No additional border agents
No national CCW or other pro-RKBA legislation.

Nothing.  They've done absolutely nothing in nearly a year.  

But watch how quickly they move on this DACA stuff in support of people who came here illegally.  Nothing for citizens.  Everything for illegals.  

This is nothing less than the one-party establishment trying to bring in more uneducated voters who will vote them.  They are scared shitless after seeing Trump win, and must dilute the votes of US citizens, so they want to flood our country with illegals and make them citizens (voters).

If these so-called "Dreamers" get their citizenship, then they get more gov't bennies paid for by US taxpayers.  Then we will bring all of their relatives into the country and we will get more sob stories about how unfair it is that their 5th cousin thrice removed can't stay in the US indefinitely.  And Paul Ryan will be there to help them.

The good news is that Trump has a pair and isn't intimidated by these loser RINOs.  And he has a veto pen.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#19]
That's what pisses me off the most.  Where is the urgency to help Americans?   This rush to help illegals is mind blowing. 
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Paul Ryan is worse that useless.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's legislation I can believe in.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I hope you are right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are right.
Hope springs eternal.

As a practical matter, the "major" parties have drafted the laws on elections in ways which give them advantages which few people know about and even fewer people understand.
Those advantages aren't going away and neither are those two parties.
Divide and conquer has been a successful strategy since the first rulers emerged.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Trump needs to tweet out soemthing to the effect of "so now ryan wants to make a deal, but not on something that help americans, but illegal aliens!  Who does this guy represent?  Its not the hard working law abiding american citizen!"

And then just not anwer his calls.
And do whatever it takes to get him out of the speakership ASAP, and house.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump needs to tweet out soemthing to the effect of "so now ryan wants to make a deal, but not on something that help americans, but illegal aliens!  Who does this guy represent?  Its not the hard working law abiding american citizen!"

And then just not anwer his calls.
And do whatever it takes to get him out of the speakership ASAP, and house.
View Quote
When is the last time a speaker of the house lost an election?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hope springs eternal.

As a practical matter, the "major" parties have drafted the laws on elections in ways which give them advantages which few people know about and even fewer people understand.
Divide and conquer has been a successful strategy since the first rulers emerged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are right.
Hope springs eternal.

Yep.

A tiny tiny part of me holds out a tad bit of hope that things can change.

The majority of me is a realist though,and sees how this story ends.............
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#27]
8% approval rate.  This is why.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

As scummy as the republican party is I refuse to believe they would go that low, against their own people/base.
View Quote
They don't work for you, they work for lobbyists that represent those that fill their re-election coffers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
8% approval rate.  This is why.
View Quote
.........and a huge reelection rate.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#30]
He and the other phonies are afraid they will lose power.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#31]
And there go another million or so US citizen's jobs given to cheap illegal workers.

I sure hope the peolpe or Wisconsin are gearing up to primary Ryan's RINO ass out next November. He's as corrupt as any of the Democrats.

Maybe Nehlen can pull it off. His credentials look good. Click here: http://www.electnehlen.com/main/
If you don't want to contribute online, you can mail contributions to:
Volunteers for Nehlen
PO Box 796
WilliamsBay, WI 53191
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The "wonkish" Paul RINO Ryan has now had over 6 months to put bills on Trump's desk.  Here is what we have so far:

No tax cuts
No tariffs
No tax reform
No Obamacare repeal
No healthcare reform
No border wall
No additional border agents

But watch how quickly they move on this DACA stuff in support of people who came here illegally.  Nothing for citizens.  Everything for illegals.  

This is nothing less than the one-party establishment trying to bring in more uneducated voters who will vote them.  They are scared shitless after seeing Trump win, and must dilute the votes of US citizens, so they want to flood our country with illegals and make them citizens (voters).

If these so-called "Dreamers" get their citizenship, then they get more gov't bennies paid for by US taxpayers.  Then we will bring all of their relatives into the country and we will get more sob stories about how unfair it is that their 5th cousin thrice removed can't stay in the US indefinitely.  And Paul Ryan will be there to help them.

The good news is that Trump has a pair and isn't intimidated by these loser RINOs.  And he has a veto pen.
View Quote
Yup.... 

Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yep.

The majority of me is a realist though,and sees how this story ends.............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are right.
Hope springs eternal.

Yep.

I have no hope in our system of government

Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Why the fuck did we ever think he was a conservative?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe Ryan should run for president.  Then we might give a shit what he thinks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Has to fix!?!? Is he fucking brain-dead?  It doesn't need to be fixed.  It needs to be done away with.  Immediately.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:45:58 AM EDT
[#37]
With Republicans like these, who needs Democrats?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#39]
FPR.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Rino bitch ass rino mfer
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#41]
RINO gonna RINO.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#42]
A trusted national conservative needs to move to the 1st District of Wisconsin to run against Ryan in 2018.

Nehlen got obliterated last time and IMO is a waste of time.

Forget Washington DC. Any and every bit of conservative activism needs to happen in Wisconsin's 1st District and in Mitch McConnell's Kentucky.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:43:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A trusted national conservative needs to move to the 1st District of Wisconsin to run against Ryan in 2018.
View Quote
Remember the joy some people felt when John Boenher stepped down?

How did that work out?

What makes you think that getting rid of the current Speaker would yield a different result?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:50:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Good. Put this thing up to a vote.

Primary every republican who votes for it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I know.

And to think that guy wanted to be VP.   I even voted for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No tax cuts
No tariffs
No tax reform
No Obamacare repeal
No healthcare reform
No border wall
No additional border agent .  s

But watch how quickly they move on this DACA stuff in support of people who came here illegally.  Nothing for citizens.  Everything for illegals
I know.

And to think that guy wanted to be VP.   I even voted for him.
Remember when Paul Ryan was the sharpest young conservative politician? Romney/Ryan! What a ticket! Boy, was that slick packaging. The guy is an empty suit. Meanwhile, the GOPe can't figure out why Trump won. They're willfully blind. It's right in front of their faces. The Republicans have been lying to us about their principles. Now they're in a spot where it's obvious.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:53:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
People did not vote for a Republican congress and Trump as president to get more Obama policies.
View Quote
Wrong

90% re-election rate for Congress says you are wrong. Everyone hates Congress except their Rep and Senator. So Ryan is not the fault in his district to his people. 

The Presidential election and the election of Congress are two different things in the minds of the people. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"I believe that this is something that Congress has to fix." - Ryan

Given Congress's track record at "fixing" things I suspect it has more to do with them wanting it left in place just so they don't have to "fix" it because to do so will require a veto-proof majority to pass a "fix".
View Quote
This.  They want to lose.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top