Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 4:27:08 PM EDT
Here's a link to check the status of your Smith&Wesson rebate for those who sent one in for their Shield, Bodyguard or SD.

entry your ZIP CODE and LAST NAME ONLY.    DO NOT ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Smith & Wesson Rebate Status

FYI...this may have already been posted.   I'm not searching to see if it has   so...tough shit,  I'm posting it again.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine just showed up today from my May the 4th submission. Says it was entered in on May 21st. I have two more that I am still waiting to show up in the system.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
MULTIPLE Dupe, but OP doesn't care....we all knew this already.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Mega dupe.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
1st one ive seen  and still waiting just like my stamp

Thanks op
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1st one ive seen  and still waiting just like my stamp

Thanks op
View Quote
Good!   at least someone besides myself hasn't seen a S&W rebate thread with a link.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Submitted my rebate info on the first eligible day. Still waiting.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Says no record of me submitting anything.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Me too....makes me a bit nervous
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
did you put your phone number?   if you did, it'll show "NO RECORD".  

btw, I submitted on the 4th of April, their record shows the 22nd of April.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
MAGA
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

did you put your phone number?   if you did, it'll show "NO RECORD".  

btw, I submitted on the 4th of April, their record shows the 22nd of April.
View Quote
Or if you are like me and several others in the original thread......submitting your rebate on the internet did not work the first time.  And after calling them multiple times I resubmitted it and it showed up in three days.  

Their rebate system is beyond stupid.  But last name and zip code is all that is required

Did I mention there was a WHOLE THREAD on this...
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mine just showed up today from my May the 4th submission. Says it was entered in on May 21st. I have two more that I am still waiting to show up in the system.
View Quote
Mine shows April 29, but still not here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#13]
First thread I've seen on this, and I'm on here every day. There's so much activity on arf that stuff gets pushed off the front page in minutes.

It just shows mine as "Valid submission received", so it's not just gushing with information.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Does the gun need to be purchased before 6/30 or does the rebate need to be received before 6/30?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#15]
They don't have my rebate
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Does the gun need to be purchased before 6/30 or does the rebate need to be received before 6/30?
View Quote
Offer limited to one rebate per each NEW model M&P Shield® Pistol, M&P® Bodyguard® 380 Pistol, or Smith & Wesson® SD™ or SDVE™ Pistol purchased between April 1,
2017 and June 30, 2017
. No substitutions. Follow Steps 1 – 3 (above) to complete and submit rebate coupon. Rebate coupon must be postmarked by July 31, 2017.
PDF file of rebate forum

You can go HERE and do it online
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Still nothing for me. No evidence of a rebate submitted. They told me to wait a while for them to get in the system. I've waited a few weeks since I called that time.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Mine shows up as april 07th, no checks in the mail though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I completed my rebate form online 4/8, the date they have is 4/14 and I have not received it yet.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I competed the rebate form at the end of April online, no record according to this.

If I get fucked I'm going to be pissed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Submitted April 22nd.. no check yet.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I competed the rebate form at the end of April online, no record according to this.

If I get fucked I'm going to be pissed.
View Quote
I've gotten fucked on a few rebates before, and have over 400 worth of rebates in limbo now. I'll stay on it for sure
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Or if you are like me and several others in the original thread......submitting your rebate on the internet did not work the first time.  And after calling them multiple times I resubmitted it and it showed up in three days.  

Their rebate system is beyond stupid.  But last name and zip code is all that is required

Did I mention there was a WHOLE THREAD on this...
View Quote
Submitting it online did not work!?!?!? Well shit...
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Mine shows as submitted but hasn't sent yet.  Purchased / submitted online 1st week in April.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#26]
As the OP said fill out the 1989 online form but don't put in your phone number, leave it blank. They said my "valid claim of $75" was received 4/14 for what that's worth, no check in the mailbox yet.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Just tried calling the rebate number. Automated message said "the mailbox is full, please hang up". They better not fuck me on two rebates.

Edit. Got through this time. They are still working on the submissions. Unless you got an error after submitting online, it should be in the system. What you should get is a thank you screen after the online process. I don't remember what I got but I'm sure it wasn't an error message. No emails are sent out after submitting them online which doesn't make sense. You'd think an automated message would be standard.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Received this email today...

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase.  Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems.  I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017.  If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty.  Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,
Matt Buckingham

President, Smith & Wesson Firearms

To check the status of your rebate, visit www.rebateinquiryonline.com. If you have additional questions please call the consumer rebate inquiry line at 1-866-963-7933 or the Smith & Wesson customer service department at 1 (800) 331-0852.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I bought my shield several years ago. I'm not sure why I am always the first one to get new stuff I should wait...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Received this email today...

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase.  Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems.  I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017.  If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty.  Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,
Matt Buckingham

President, Smith & Wesson Firearms

To check the status of your rebate, visit www.rebateinquiryonline.com. If you have additional questions please call the consumer rebate inquiry line at 1-866-963-7933 or the Smith & Wesson customer service department at 1 (800) 331-0852.
View Quote
Email arrived last nite to me also.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Both of mine show up but I got an email from S&W today apologizing for the delay in sending the rebate checks.

They said April purchase rebates will be paid by mid July and May purchases paid by July 31st.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Email arrived last nite to me also.
View Quote
This morning over here...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top