Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2001 7:40:24 PM EDT
He should have voted off Tina. He would have won with Tina out of the way.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the same. I told my wife that Tina would win after the other guy was booted.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Colby showed a lot of honor and character in voting off Keith. He knew he might be costing himself $900K, but he also knew that he had made a pact with Tina and he had to keep it or not be able to look himself in the mirror.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoulda, Choulda, Woulda.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Tina needed the money more anyway...
But I sure would have got rid of her.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Guys,

I think he threw it.  He said he knew he would have won if he tossed Tina.

Did you see how happy he was she won!  And how worried he was when it was tied.

He wanted her to have the money.  I think he did excellent, he knew he could have had it, but he gave it to her!

Quite honorable if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
He musta been bangin her.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The media is so PC they could not have straight white male win.
VM
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Crazy like a fox.  The million is a drop in the bucket next to the endorsements.  He looks like a total hero now and will make much more than a million dollars.

He and Tina had an agreement early on, he showed great honor.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Colby could've won the Million Bucks.
but statisticly Tita was the better odds
There was Keith, Colby and Tina
Scenario 1: If for example Keith had won the immunity he said he would have voted off Colby. so it would be Keith and Tina most likely Tina would still won because nobody likes Keith.
Scenario 2: If Tina had won the immunity she would probably voted off Colby because she knew he would probably get a close vote for the million bucks. So if its Keith and Tina for scenario 2, Tina would still have better odds of winning.
Scenario 3:  Colby did get the Immunity If he had voted off Tina and would be the final two with Keith, Colby obviously would have won.
And also the key is when they had to answer the Juror's question Tina was better at answering them than Colby.

So that would put Tina at better odds of winning than Colby no doubt.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#10]
critter_FR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No She was bangin Him!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:34:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
critter_FR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No She was bangin Him!
View Quote

Either way, he was getting his knob polished, and that's the ONLY reason us men do anything honorable. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:57:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I think Ticonderoga nailed it.

Colby is a pretty honorable guy.  He felt that Keith did not deserve the million so he let the jury decide on him or Tina.  He knew he would not come out on top with that vote.  Damn gutsy.  

Everyone knows Colby was the 'real' survivor.  He excelled out there and won everything.  Most of the reward challenges and all of the last imunity challenges.

Good job Colby.  You Texans should be proud.

Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:54:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I do respect Cloby for playing it like a real man, I have to admit, Tina had a nifty set of hooters.

Happy to see her win, now we need to see more of her hooterage.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:59:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Tina will have to replace her fake, hard boobies with something a little newer/softer-that and a face stretch.
Colby knew the risk-he still won 100g's and a car and endorsements.  At least that stoopid bitch Jeri didn't get anywhere
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:54:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll bet they had an under the table deal to split all the money if they both got to the last two.

Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#16]
In my view Colby did win.

He has $100,000 plus an ugly-ass car.  Although Tina has the Million Dollars, Colby has earned himself the title of the most honorable man on the planet.

He won almost every challenge and endeared himself to the majority.  He could have written his own check for the million by voting off Keith.  Instead he took the high ground, kept his word and knighted himself as the most unselfish, gratious man in America.

It is a win/win situation.  The job offers, and endorsements he will get because of his actions will be 10 times the million he let slide.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#17]
who are colby and tina?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 2:27:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I can't see what all the fuss was over...I have spent half my life in the "outback"....it is not that bloody hard...the snakes are not that bad....there were no "real" crocs in that area...(if you don't know what I mean then it don't matter)...plenty of water.....they did it a bit rough for tucker but hell in that situation I woulda been eatn' a shit load of kangaroo.....but one stuck grunter caused a shit fight just imagine if they had stuck and skun a skippy...!!!!!   So they hade a couple of cold nights..!!

Andy [BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top