Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 8:21:12 PM EDT
Hey everyone, as well as being an "evil gun" owner, I am a recreational Gold Prospector. We are getting hit by all the greenie land closures and such. 8 Friends and I dedcided to do something about it this year. In Jan we started planning a miners rally for July. Any of you that are able we would sure appreciate it if you would attend. The web site for the Rally is at [url]http://www.dredgeearthfirst.com[/url]. We all need to start supporting each other. First they will go after no mining on public lands, then no hunting, then no biking and no people period. I know you folks understand how that works. Please take a minute to check out the site. Thanks.

PS any suggestions you have would be much appreciated.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT Again. I'm gonna dredge this one up once a week till the Rally..

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Weekly BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top