Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2003 11:37:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2003 12:17:15 AM EDT by Dragracer_Art]
censored. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:39:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/3/2003 11:40:32 PM EDT by PsyWarrior]
Some how, I doubt it. Edited to add: But This is one instance I wouldn' tmind giving Homer a kiss...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:42:28 PM EDT
I don't get it? It looks like Homer, incorporated into the cover of Dark Side of the Moon...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:46:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gus: I don't get it? It looks like Homer, incorporated into the cover of Dark Side of the Moon...
View Quote
Hey Gus... I finally got my new Dell, and figured I'd play a little... I've been fooling with pics of my car, but can't find any decent ones to shrink down to 80x60... The "Homerlips" pic just put me in tears laughing... I thought to myself: "PERFECT!" Maybe nobody will notice. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:57:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art:
Originally Posted By gus: I don't get it? It looks like Homer, incorporated into the cover of Dark Side of the Moon...
View Quote
Hey Gus... I finally got my new Dell, and figured I'd play a little... I've been fooling with pics of my car, but can't find any decent ones to shrink down to 80x60... The "Homerlips" pic just put me in tears laughing... I thought to myself: "PERFECT!" Maybe nobody will notice. [:D]
View Quote
Hey! Glad to hear you got the new box up and running! However, I still don't get it! Homer with white light shooting out of his face? Could just be I'm a dummy....
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:59:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gus:
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art:
View Quote
View Quote
Hey! Glad to hear you got the new box up and running! However, I still don't get it! Homer with white light shooting out of his face? Could just be I'm a dummy....
View Quote
Gus please tell me you're kidding ! Lean your head on your left shoulder, THEN tell me what you see !!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:00:51 AM EDT
I would have not said anything. i'm sure it will now attract th ePC police. Nice err, ehh, lips though!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:04:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2003 12:05:59 AM EDT by gus]
Doh!!! Got it!! I give a day, two max being a holiday and all... Did you guys hit that other shoot Sunday? You were gone before I woke up. My "alternative financing" realization has merit! Look for me to be in the market for a nice RR soon!! The three of you are to blame!!!! Thanks for the awakening. Bastards![:D] Edite to add: now that you showed the real pic, it's good as gone! Delete the prior post and let's see how long you get away with it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:07:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gus: Doh!!! Got it!! I give a day, two max being a holiday and all... Did you guys hit that other shoot Sunday? You were gone before I woke up. My "alternative financing" realization has merit! Look for me to be in the market for a nice RR soon!! The three of you are to blame!!!! Thanks for the awakening. Bastards![:D]
View Quote
Mike took his two boys, and met-up with Howard... Shaggy, Mario, and I headed for home... We just couldn't unload/load the 'Burban one more time... Jeff & Mario still had a bunch of driving to do after we got back to my place anyway...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:08:15 AM EDT
[red][size=6]IBTL!!!![/size=6][/red] [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:14:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art: Mike took his two boys, and met-up with Howard... Shaggy, Mario, and I headed for home... We just couldn't unload/load the 'Burban one more time... Jeff & Mario still had a bunch of driving to do after we got back to my place anyway...
View Quote
Can't blame you guys! I was dog tired before I even started driving home. I don't know why, but Saturday pretty much kicked my ass! Well, yeah I do know why, but still it's not like it was a day of hard labor. Same thing used to happen to me after a day of eliminations followed by the tow home.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:19:08 AM EDT
AAAAaahhhhhhhh! Oh well.....
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:20:42 AM EDT
Replaced the avatar pic in question, with an HK51 beltfed instead. [:D] ARF Com team memebers can visit my picture gallery to see "Homerlips" [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:23:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gus: AAAAaahhhhhhhh! Oh well.....
View Quote
Dude, you will be SO much happier with a "selector" on your AR instead of a "safety". I just called ATF yesterday... My M16 just went pending on June 18th. The clock is now ticking...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:30:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art: Dude, you will be SO much happier with a "selector" on your AR instead of a "safety". I just called ATF yesterday... My M16 just went pending on June 18th. The clock is now ticking...
View Quote
Not only that, but a real M16 will be so much more satisfying (and maybe a better investment) than a RDIAS. Of course, per board tradition, and depending on certain other factors, "both" might be worth considering. I'm so screwed! Thanks Buddy![;)] Seriously, why not invest in something that will make you money and be fun to own as it appreciates... and a whole lot easier to store and maintain than a muscle car or some other commodity?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:43:04 AM EDT
And as allways how the hell would you control a two headed horse? Bob [:D]
Top Top