BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 11:37:40 PM EDT
censored. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Some how, I doubt it.

Edited to add:  But This is one instance I wouldn' tmind giving Homer a kiss...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:42:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get it? It looks like Homer, incorporated into the cover of Dark Side of the Moon...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't get it? It looks like Homer, incorporated into the cover of Dark Side of the Moon...
View Quote

Hey Gus...

I finally got my new Dell, and figured I'd play a little...

I've been fooling with pics of my car, but can't find any decent ones to shrink down to 80x60...

The "Homerlips" pic just put me in tears laughing...
I thought to myself: "PERFECT!"

Maybe nobody will notice. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey Gus...

I've been fooling with pics of my car, but can't find any decent ones to shrink down to 80x60...

View Quote

Hey! Glad to hear you got the new box up and running! However, I still don't get it! Homer with white light shooting out of his face? Could just be I'm a dummy....
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey Gus...

View Quote

Hey! Glad to hear you got the new box up and running! However, I still don't get it! Homer with white light shooting out of his face? Could just be I'm a dummy....
View Quote

Gus please tell me you're kidding !

Lean your head on your left shoulder, THEN tell me what you see !!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I would have not said anything.  i'm sure it will now attract th ePC police.  Nice err, ehh, lips though!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Doh!!!   Got it!!  I give a day, two max being a holiday and all...

Did you guys hit that other shoot Sunday? You were gone before I woke up.

My "alternative financing" realization has merit! Look for me to be in the market for a nice RR soon!!  The three of you are to blame!!!!  Thanks for the awakening. Bastards![:D]

Edite to add: now that you showed the real pic, it's good as gone! Delete the prior post and let's see how long you get away with it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doh!!!   Got it!!  I give a day, two max being a holiday and all...

Did you guys hit that other shoot Sunday? You were gone before I woke up.

My "alternative financing" realization has merit! Look for me to be in the market for a nice RR soon!!  The three of you are to blame!!!!  Thanks for the awakening. Bastards![:D]

View Quote

Mike took his two boys, and met-up with Howard...

Shaggy, Mario, and I headed for home...
We just couldn't unload/load the 'Burban one more time...
Jeff & Mario still had a bunch of driving to do after we got back to my place anyway...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#9]
[red][size=6]IBTL!!!![/size=6][/red]

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mike took his two boys, and met-up with Howard...

Shaggy, Mario, and I headed for home...
We just couldn't unload/load the 'Burban one more time...
Jeff & Mario still had a bunch of driving to do after we got back to my place anyway...
View Quote

Can't blame you guys! I was dog tired before I even started driving home. I don't know why, but Saturday pretty much kicked my ass! Well, yeah I do know why, but still it's not like it was a day of hard labor. Same thing used to happen to me after a day of eliminations followed by the tow home.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#11]
AAAAaahhhhhhhh!

Oh well.....
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Replaced the avatar pic in question, with an HK51 beltfed instead. [:D]

ARF Com team memebers can visit my picture gallery to see "Homerlips" [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:23:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
AAAAaahhhhhhhh!

Oh well.....
View Quote

Dude, you will be SO much happier with a "selector" on your AR instead of a "safety".

I just called ATF yesterday...
My M16 just went pending on June 18th.

The clock is now ticking...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dude, you will be SO much happier with a "selector" on your AR instead of a "safety".

I just called ATF yesterday...
My M16 just went pending on June 18th.

The clock is now ticking...
View Quote

Not only that, but a real M16 will be so much more satisfying (and maybe a better investment) than a RDIAS. Of course, per board tradition, and depending on certain other factors, "both" might be worth considering. I'm so screwed! Thanks Buddy![;)]

Seriously, why not invest in something that will make you money and be fun to own as it appreciates...  and a whole lot easier to store and maintain than a muscle car or some other commodity?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:43:04 AM EDT
[#15]
And as allways how the hell would you control a two headed horse?

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top