Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 4:45:59 PM EDT
A few days ago when I log on to this sight I noticed that the scrolling was different. It is now kind of choppy not smooth and continuous like it used to be. Did I accidently do something to my computer or is it the sight?
On the other hand, when I am on the Drudge Report I get my old smooth scrolling. So whats up?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
... I'm not sure this will answer your inquiry [b]rainman[/b], but [url=http://members.cox.net/stevenaz1/advisor.exe]this[/url] is a really cool (and very safe) tool to find everything you would want to know about your PC and software (and some stuff you don't care to know).

... It was a best pick on Kim Komando's show a few weeks back. I snatched it from her website. Or did I website it from her snatch? I can't remember.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Open IE and check

Tools|Internet Options|Advanced|Use smooth scrolling

It should be checked.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
clearly, it is because you are gay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top