Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 2:45:00 AM EDT
...in all these "other" gunboards that spring up?  I like fullauto.com 'cause you can say what you like and they've got the BOTD, but this new one pre-ban.com, what's the point?
I just looked over there and it appears to be nothing but members from here.  Why not simply post here?  Hell, most of the topics on pre-ban and fullauto are clone topics from this site.
I am far from one of the drooling mod-wannabe cheerleaders on this site that think ARFCOM can do no wrong, but I sitll wonder at the purpose these other sites serve.  Like I said, fullauto.com does have it's perks, but do we really need a fullauto.com clone?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:55:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words: Group Buy.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:56:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Two words: Group Buy.

CHRIS
View Quote

LMAO, that's good.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Less political correctness, BOTD, AFAIK you don't have to bow down to faggots there, etc...

Also, don't forget site reliability/redundancy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I can call you a mother fucker over there and not get my account locked. [:D] Less PC, then there's "The Ring".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top