Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/10/2016 7:47:46 PM EDT
My fucking neighbors are dirtbags. I'm sure some of you remember my previous rant on my neighbors. My wife and I share property with these fucking idiots. Two separate buildings, two different landlords and in their building there are two families. They are fucking low life's. The guy upstairs is a cock sucking drug addict. When him and his girlfriend moved in he had a job. Now he sits at home doing drugs and playing video games. He's turned into an abusive douche to his girlfriend who works hard to support him and their two kids. I feel bad for her but she's also an idiot for staying with him.

The fucking guy downstairs is a hard worker and is always doing legitimate work to make ends meet but he's fucking inconsiderate. Last week he goes out and buys a motherfucking trailer. By Friday there was 20 rusting pieces of shit dryers, washing machines, microwaves, TVs, refrigerators sitting in the driveway. I cornered him to ask what was up. It's his scrapping business. Fine I said, 'Just keep it to a minimum and take care of it.' he agreed and said that every Saturday it'd be cleaned up.

Fast forward to today this window licking cum guzzling Fucktard is riding a fist fucking four wheeler through the fucking yard. WE SHARE A FUCKING YARD!! He's tear assing around his apartment building and I guaranfuckingtee you he's tearing up the grass. I can almost fucking bet this pudding for brains Neanderthal isn't going to repair the yard. To top it all off, HE'S GOT A FUCKING TRAILER! He can put that ATV on it and go disappear into the woods on Saturday but nope, he decides to piss me off by ruining the yard we share and don't fucking own!!

My wife and I stay low key. We mind our business, don't bother anyone, take care of the house we rent. Clean up the yard and their fucking trash because they leave it the fuck out for the god damned animals to get into. We don't say shit. We don't want trouble. We want peace and fucking quiet and to be left the fuck alone until such time we can get out of New Jersey. Tomorrow however, the fucking gloves come off. I'll be calling their landlord. I don't want conflict but between their sitting out all night drinking and having fires in their pit, the screaming and yelling from the douchebag upstairs when he's high and the fucking junk everywhere I'm not going to sit idly by while this piece of shit FSA Fucktard destroys the lawn that I share with him that doesn't even belong to me by driving a beat to shit four wheeler through it. Yes, I realize that was a run on sentence. I don't fucking care.

Fuck it all! I can't wait to get the fuck out of here! I fucking hate neighbors, I hate people. I just want  peace and fucking quiet and to be left the fuck alone. Is that too much to fucking ask? FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucktard is riding a fist fucking four wheeler
View Quote

10/10 rant.

Well done, Ol'Chap.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It seems that you're upset...
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
you lost me at NJ
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems that you're upset...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ
View Quote

Being from Florida I'm sure you can understand. I'm sure there's some redneck down there with a lawnmower engine and some wheels strapped to an alligator and riding it around naked with a six pack of Budweiser drunk and screaming.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
You live in NJ so none of this is surprising.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I only skimmed the post because you know, TL;DR and all. But from what gather you both rent and you don't own the yard. So, who cares? Tell the owner and let them deal with it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I would discuss this with the landlord and reason enough to break the lease and gtfo.  Not your job to police your neighbors, as well as enforce County regulations.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Being from Florida I'm sure you can understand. I'm sure there's some redneck down there with a lawnmower engine and some wheels strapped to an alligator and riding it around naked with a six pack of Budweiser drunk and screaming.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

you lost me at NJ

Nawh the worst we have here is everyone target shooting in their own yards. that usually leads to neighbors getting together having a drink and shooting together
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#10]
one more thing, what exit?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I only skimmed the post because you know, TL;DR and all. But from what gather you both rent and you don't own the yard. So, who cares? Tell the owner and let them deal with it.
View Quote

Because I have bad luck and this will somehow be my responsibility. I try to keep the place nice and take care of it. It may not be mine but I do take care of it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You live in NJ so none of this is surprising.
View Quote

Pretty much
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
The best way to not have bad neighbors, is to be the bad neighbor.
Whatever they do, give it back tenfold.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would discuss this with the landlord and reason enough to break the lease and gtfo.  Not your job to police your neighbors, as well as enforce County regulations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Problem is, we're still a few months out from having enough money saved to buy a house. If we break the lease and leave now we'll be back to renting and be back to square one. I don't want that.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ

Nawh the worst we have here is everyone target shooting in their own yards. that usually leads to neighbors getting together having a drink and shooting together

I'd be ok with the target shooting because if I had the land and could shoot on my own property I would.

Quoted:

There are no exits where I live. I'm in the country.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude, you ned to relax and maybe get a hobby

Like playing music

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife and I get along with all the other neighbors around us because we're normal. I don't want to be put in the same league as these retards.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Like playing music

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/db/20/dcdb20412c554c0e787de7090b4e2053.jpg
View Quote

I should buy a drum set.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:.

Problem is, we're still a few months out from having enough money saved to buy a house. If we break the lease and leave now we'll be back to renting and be back to square one. I don't want that.
I'd be ok with the target shooting because if I had the land and could shoot on my own property I would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you lost me at NJ

Quoted:

I hope it's not one of my cousins

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#20]
10/10

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Options:

1) Do something about it
2) STFU.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#22]
See if you can score me a metal wash tub, they make great fire pits.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
See if you can score me a metal wash tub, they make great fire pits.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a wash tub somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I should buy a drum set.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like playing music

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/db/20/dcdb20412c554c0e787de7090b4e2053.jpg

I should buy a drum set.

From east cost to the west cost,...not the same bullshit we encountered but similar.
We sold our house in the city and moved to the country, best fucken plan we did.
We hear birds, not people,... we smell wood from fireplaces, not city pollution,...we
feel breeze from the wind, not fucken sirens from the FD!

OP,...my point is people suck (not all) but sooner or later u need to keep moving forward
before the suck, sucks u into a shitty situation!

Think about it,...
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ
View Quote

He lost me at landlord.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Problem is that you actually care and most people renting could give a flying xxxx. It's really not theirs, so they trash everything. This behavior might force you into getting your own house quicker.  Good luck coping.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Problem is that you actually care and most people renting could give a flying xxxx. It's really not theirs, so they trash everything. This behavior might force you into getting your own house quicker.  Good luck coping.
View Quote

That is my problem, that I care.

My wife just went and dropped my step son off at work. When she came home our neighbor on the corner who happens to be an ex-LEO said that he's going to call the town and report him for the pile of scrap. Which has just gotten much larger because a van just pulled up and dumped more of it. He also informed her that when he was riding his four wheeler he was kicking stones into the side and back of my truck.

When he gets home from work I'm going to have some choice words for him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Pics of girlfriend?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ

Hard to top a N. FL redneck, lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#30]
9/10

Pretty solid rant with creative expletives and excellent use of the word "fuck".
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I dont understand.  You guys share property?  Are you a renter also?
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because I have bad luck and this will somehow be my responsibility. I try to keep the place nice and take care of it. It may not be mine but I do take care of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha.  Yeah, that's a definite possibility.  Take as many pics and video as possible. Also put these events in writing to your landlord.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Renters gonna rent.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
9/10

Pretty solid rant with creative expletives and excellent use of the word "fuck".
View Quote

This. Lol. And if you say you'll be out in a few months and buying your own place, then fuck it, man. A few months ain't shit. Deal with the fuck wads for a little longer then GTFO.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
so if your going to be out in a few months anyways then why give a fuck?
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you lost me at NJ

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Move Broseph. That's what renting is all about. Tearing up other people's shit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#39]
1. Pack.

2. Move.

3. Stfu.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Take lots of pics and video for when the shit goes down...   Post some here also, we love neighbor threads.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Thats a neat story OP... but you live in... New.... Jersey.  Like standing out in the rain and complaining you're getting wet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

you lost me at NJ
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I dont understand.  You guys share property?  Are you a renter also?
View Quote

Yes, we rent also. The difference is we're in a house while the two redneck dirtbag neighbors live in a two family house in the same property. The landlord of the two family house used to own the house we are in. He built the two family house on his property for extra income. He sold the single family home to my landlord and kept the two family house to earn money from while he moved to South Carolina.

My landlord actually asked me if I wanted to buy the house from her. Like I said we're quiet, keep to ourselves, take care of the house and property. We're good tenants. So when she asked if we wanted to buy the house from her I laughed at her and told her that if she could somehow get the other house included with the sake there is no way in hell I'd buy it. I'd evict then in a heartbeat and then tear the fucking house down.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know, I was raised to be a little more considerate so this shit bothers me. I mean yeah, I live in Jersey and I currently rent but I do have standards and manners.

Edit: so I talked to their landlord today and he had new take pictures of the junk pile and email them to him. I haven't heard anything from him and I don't expect to. Hopefully he takes care of his retarded tenants.

Yeah, I know I'm sure I'll get some slack from you guys but if I were the landlord is want to know if my tenants were being assholes and disruptive to people around then.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]
New Jersey....say no more.

You need to move out to the country. Whatever it takes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
New Jersey....say no more.

You need to move out to the country. Whatever it takes.
View Quote

We're working on it. Wife and I made some poor life decisions a few years back but we've fixed our mistakes and are almost ready to get out of here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Quoted:

Terrible advice.

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't know, I was raised to be a little more considerate so this shit bothers me. I mean yeah, I live in Jersey and I currently rent but I do have standards and manners.

Edit: so I talked to their landlord today and he had new take pictures of the junk pile and email them to him. I haven't heard anything from him and I don't expect to. Hopefully he takes care of his retarded tenants.

Yeah, I know I'm sure I'll get some slack from you guys but if I were the landlord is want to know if my tenants were being assholes and disruptive to people around then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem, yes landlords do want to know about tenants, if nothing else, it lowers property values and rents and the landlord has to deal with the county about dumping.  The tenants will skate and leave the landlord holding the bag.  

If nothing changes, see how you can get a gift letter, use 401Ks, get a private investor to get the money you need.  If you don't have a realtor and a loan company/credit union, start the search and see what you can do move things.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No problem, yes landlords do want to know about tenants, if nothing else, it lowers property values and rents and the landlord has to deal with the county about dumping.  The tenants will skate and leave the landlord holding the bag.  

If nothing changes, see how you can get a gift letter, use 401Ks, get a private investor to get the money you need.  If you don't have a realtor and a loan company/credit union, start the search and see what you can do move things.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm planning on using my 401k to buy a house. I have a loan out on it now so I need to lay that one off before I can use it to buy a home. But this is going to get me to pay it off faster. I don't want to borrow from a bank or family members. If I borrow from my 401k I pay myself back with interest so I end up making money off myself.  Again, probably not the way many of you ARFmillionaires would do it but I'm doing it within my means.

Thing is, I've never bought a house so I really have no idea what I'm doing or even how to start the process; needless to say I'm very unsure of myself and how to proceed. I know what I want and what type of area I want to move to but am not sure how to go about getting the process started. I dont want to make a bad decision or get screwed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Damn. I thought I had it bad when my new neighbor (house in the suburbs) fired up his Snapper with no muffler and rode it up and down the street at midnight chugging beer.  I would move if I were you.  But something tells me you might enjoy the drama too much.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top