Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I own a spare parts biz for military rotor and fixed wing aircraft. Also ground support and logistics for aircraft coming out of the boneyard here at Davis Monthan AFB. Also am an FFL/SOT on the side. As far as the parts, if it flys we sell it. From engines to resistors, Instruments and avionics to complete aircraft. Anyone needs a Huey, let me know. We have about 40 coming off in the next month.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a LEO aka JBT...I take pride in revenue generation, shooting dogs, and kicking in doors.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I own and operate a B&B in a historic mansion in downtown Marshall, East Texas, 4 miles off I-20, 15 miles from the Louisiana border. Perhaps on the way to Gunstock for some of you. [:)]
[url]www.threeoaks-marshall.com[/url]
View Quote

Website designer, administrator; pro painter. Examples of my work can be seen at the aforementioned URL.

I also fix, upgrade and build computers, and if you give me enough beer to weaken my defenses, I also give psychic readings.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dont "own" a business but I'd be happy to give you some free Hardees food for firearms or firearms accessories.  
View Quote

likewise, but i will be bartering with damaged cocacola products
View Quote

I can barter with McDonalds food
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm a LEO aka JBT...I take pride in revenue generation, shooting dogs, and kicking in doors.
View Quote

Whats your standard charge for a kick-in???
[:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I own an Orthopedic supply company

off the shelf knee braces (any brand}
i also build custom knee braces as well as rehabilatative machines and braces for all joints of the body

basically carry any orthopedic product anyone can use, also am a provider for most Insurances
can ship anywhere
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I own Magazine Specialties. We sell AR15 magazines and AR15 magazine accessories.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Freelance computer graphic artist. Can do 3D animation as well as 2D print work.

Currently doing animation for Boeing Phantom Works.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have training as a Traffic Homicide Investigator.  I don't think anyone will want to do business with me.
View Quote

Treelo,  I doubt anyone ever wants to do business with you?
View Quote

Not if someone needs him to investigate why their ex-wife was run over.....7 times [banana]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top