Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 66
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
This will go down as one of the more legendary threads of ARFCOM.  

We need to discuss a "rally point" in case ARFCOM does disappear.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did anybody just see page 4 disappear from this thread? WTF.

I'll post again.

<snip>

I beginning to think someone is deliberately messing with us, as I posted this a few moments ago and it was on page 4.

View Quote

You're posting in two different threads about John Titor.  Your page 4 post is in 'John Titor thread...gone?' thread at the following link.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1920665_John_Titor_thread___gone_.html&page=4

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey everyone I'm posting in this thread cause I just got a bunch of messages in my inbox about what happened to the John Titor thread and that I was a major player in it. Im trying really hard to remember and I vaguely remember it but it seems like it was 20 years ago or something. I always leave clues and hardcopies of everything and i do remember what my clues are so I will figure it out.

Everyone keeps asking me what my last post was and all I remember is a picture of the screen in my mind where someone asked, "where have you been we thought you went awol?" I then replied, "Ive been real busy lately, right now its the calm before the storm, its very peaceful right now" "compared to whats coming". (This very last quote I'm not sure about but it keeps popping up in my mind.
View Quote

WTH?!

Which timeline is this Tommy from?

Tommy, your last post in the now-Schrodingered Titor thread was sounding strangely apocalyptic, when your earlier posts had all been of a more dystopian Federation future timeline...and yet now it is all a bit hazy for you???
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who are we at war with?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are in the midst of the war right now, this isn't a joke. Most of y'all are scared even though you won't publicly admit it but deep down you are really shaken.

Who are we at war with?

Obama has initiated the shadow war.

We don't have a choice. Hillary will steal the Presidency.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Still call BS that the federation will use AKs.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Things are changing. Events to come are not as they were. Do you remember? Very unusual. Good luck.
View Quote

Definitely not what I expected on the first page!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good enough for you, good enough for the federation .
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's 87 reasons why small arms in America will never go back to stamped steel.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

The AK is the most prolific arms platform on the planet. Their are probably a trillion or two 762x39 rounds stashed away for a rainy day...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This will go down as one of the more legendary threads of ARFCOM.  

We need to discuss a "rally point" in case ARFCOM does disappear.
View Quote
YOUR rally point is wherever you have the most  small arms cartridges stacked.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The AK is the most prolific arms platform on the planet. Their are probably a trillion or two 762x39 rounds stashed away for a rainy day...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Even so, I don't see that being a motivator to revitalize an infrastructure we long ago moved passed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eh. Still better than Titor's shotgun brigade.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#14]
It does seem like we have clutched and shifted into 3rd gear...havent stomped on the gas but the windows are down and the wind is starting to roar...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there birdmen in the future?

Could make sense.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Even so, I don't see that being a motivator to revitalize an infrastructure we long ago moved passed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...just think of them as hammers being used to pound out a new world order...you dont need a Estwing 24oz framer when a rusty old ball peen will drive a spike into your hands just as well...the claw is for removing spikes and nails...they need that not. They will move on to the next set of hands and feet to crucify. The AK is a perfect tool for that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It does seem like we have clutched and shifted into 3rd gear...havent stomped on the gas but the windows are down and the wind is starting to roar...
View Quote

Can't wait to see what unravels around election time, especially thereafter. Not even trying to bridge over to T101's narrative; even without his take we're in a plum fucky situation.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I believe that is correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do y'all remember me telling you that one day you would go to log on to this site and it would no longer exist? Just like my thread where you went to get on and it vanished with no trace of it is just how it will go down here one day. Don't be surprised when it does happen. There will be no trace or record only the collective memory in your mind. You will remember my words when events come to pass.

So you didn't mean it'd be shut off as in a 'government takes down arfcom' kind of thing, you mean more of a 'you remember it but there is no longer a trace', a la Mandela effect thing?

Just spitballin here...

It's only gonna feel weird logging into mini14.com the first few times...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone more skilled than I needs to get  screencapturing, and archiving, stat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do y'all remember me telling you that one day you would go to log on to this site and it would no longer exist? Just like my thread where you went to get on and it vanished with no trace of it is just how it will go down here one day. Don't be surprised when it does happen. There will be no trace or record only the collective memory in your mind. You will remember my words when events come to pass.

So you didn't mean it'd be shut off as in a 'government takes down arfcom' kind of thing, you mean more of a 'you remember it but there is no longer a trace', a la Mandela effect thing?

Just spitballin here...

More like not a single trace of a gun/pol forum on the interwebz. ..only peace through Federation assimilation.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was thinking that too...backing up the entire ARF site and archives but to what good? They only allow us right now the freedoms they allow...have no illusion when they pull the plug...its pulled...try hosting a dark web ARF, They will track it down...soon it will be drudgery, death, chains or freedom.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ok...just think of them as hammers being used to pound out a new world order...you dont need a Estwing 24oz framer when a rusty old ball peen will drive a spike into your hands just as well...the claw is for removing spikes and nails...they need that not. They will move on to the next set of hands and feet to crucify.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok...just think of them as hammers being used to pound out a new world order...you dont need a Estwing 24oz framer when a rusty old ball peen will drive a spike into your hands just as well...the claw is for removing spikes and nails...they need that not. They will move on to the next set of hands and feet to crucify.

To indulge in fantasy here.

I wouldn't be surprised that there may be a more crude weapon used, however there is no way that an AK will be that weapon.

How many shops do you know that can press fit a barrel into a steel trunion, die cut and stamp the steel, then rivet it all together well enough for it to function. All of this requires specific skills and specific tools.

Any one can build an AR out of parts with simple hand tools. Any machine shop can make AR relievers from scratch, let alone from forgings.  

As well as steel, and forging it being more difficult here then aluminum.

It simply makes no sense. We legitimately lack the infrastructure to make AKs an economically feasible option. ARs are cheaper to make and easier to build then AKs.  Even russ has advanced to the point that stamped steel doesn't make sense.

The AR is beautiful in its simplicity to manufacture and it's ability to utilize more then one manufacturer to source parts(something not so easily done with AKs) The AK only makes sense with 1950s American Infrastructure.

ETA: I'll stop being a spoil sport after this post.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In... and Out...  At the same time.  I'm quantum baby.
View Quote

Too much of that and you'll make the jump to light speed prematurely.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're posting in two different threads about John Titor.  Your page 4 post is in 'John Titor thread...gone?' thread at the following link.

Thanks, but I realized that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did anybody just see page 4 disappear from this thread? WTF.

I'll post again.

<snip>

I beginning to think someone is deliberately messing with us, as I posted this a few moments ago and it was on page 4.

Thanks, but I realized that.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#25]
What's up with all the creepy clowns?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Up in this mofo

Tommy,

Thank you for providing us with this information. Its funny that it seems that all the bad news you have given us feels like a load off of my chest.

Is it possible that some of us somehow know or can predict what is about to happen?

Do humans in the future have mind over matter abilities like clairvoyance or telekinesis
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Is calguns down for anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yup, I want to see where this goes too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In!

Yup, I want to see where this goes too.

2nd post in 5 years. I think we're on to something.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The last post I remember T101 making, he was telling of a dream he had recalling a nuclear / EMP attack.

He said he saw fighter jets, bright flashes in the sky, shock waves bending trees.

He also said that large areas of the country lost power.

He also mentioned this happened in the spring, it was a nice day and the election was over.

There was a post after that were someone asked him what areas were affected but I did not see a reply to that.

I believe someone posted a map of different electrical grid sectors in the US.

View Quote

I do remember all of that but I'm not sure if that was his last post.

And the disappeared thread shows him as the last poster,  and a doubled page total.  Maybe he posted a 50+ page reply before "they" disappeared it?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#30]
In on this thread too
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Is calguns down for anyone else?
View Quote

Calguns dot net shows as being up but I can't get to it. I keep getting a redirect and then a database error.
Calguns dot com is not working.

Calguns dot org is working.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Where are our Black Ops guys and IT wizards? Can they dig into this deeper and look for a glitch or traces of a hack?

Either we have been compromised or somebody here is fucking with us. The potential security breach should be taken a little more serious in my opinion.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Where are our Black Ops guys and IT wizards? Can they dig into this deeper and look for a glitch or traces of a hack?

Either we have been compromised or somebody here is fucking with us. The potential security breach should be taken a little more serious in my opinion.

View Quote

I'm a blackops member and I've phished one of the staff accounts.

You really don't want to know who is involved here.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#34]

I love this kind of shit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. The mods and staff have been asked but have not responded which leads me to believe this was an inside job.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Agreed. The mods and staff have been asked but have not responded which leads me to believe this was an inside job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TBK1 has stated that as far as he knows, no mods are involved, neither is staff.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#37]
I was just getting into the original thread and hadn't gone through it too far; so I'm not up to speed.
Tommy, which has the better quality of life in the future Texas or Mississippi?
In the future, how is food and ammo acquired by the Federation and the Savages?
Does anyone have the original archived anywhere?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I was thinking that too...backing up the entire ARF site and archives but to what good? They only allow us right now the freedoms they allow...have no illusion when they pull the plug...its pulled...try hosting a dark web ARF, They will track it down...soon it will be drudgery, death, chains or freedom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine..

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They initially were using ar15's but ran into a number of problems concerning raw materials and qc, also major ammo shortages. It only made since to switch to the Ak where they had massive stockpiles of ak47's and ammo. You wouldn't believe the amounts they had.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's about where I'm at.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who are we at war with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are in the midst of the war right now, this isn't a joke. Most of y'all are scared even though you won't publicly admit it but deep down you are really shaken.

Who are we at war with?

The west has always been at war with eurasia!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Whoops.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

They initially were using ar15's but ran into a number of problems concerning raw materials and qc, also major ammo shortages. It only made since to switch to the Ak where they had massive stockpiles of ak47's and ammo. You wouldn't believe the amounts they had.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If there are sex robots there is no way stamped steel AKs are the most feasible weapon.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Tommy, will you come to Cola Warrior?

It's a short drive for you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I honestly don't know but I would avoid them if I were you. Seems like I remember of hearing about a group of cannabilistic clowns that specifically targeted children known as the Insane clown posse or killer clown posse, something along those lines. They wound up being gunned down by some other group I think.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#46]
That's my thinking. I would expect immediate investigation and action. Lots of personal/private information could be stolen/hacked from accounts here. Not to mention the manipulation and censorship of our discussions is interesting. I've been around here a long time and have never seen this before and with TBK1 posting his info this is fucking odd.

But why that thread?

T101 and the Davio guy are up to something.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:27:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I honestly don't know but I would avoid them if I were you. Seems like I remember of hearing about a group of cannabilistic clowns that specifically targeted children known as the Insane clown posse or killer clown posse, something along those lines. They wound up being gunned down by some other group I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it was the start of the clown apocalypse in another thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was just getting into the original thread and hadn't gone through it too far; so I'm not up to speed.
Tommy, which has the better quality of life in the future Texas or Mississippi?
In the future, how is food and ammo acquired by the Federation and the Savages?
Does anyone have the original archived anywhere?
View Quote

It really depends on your locale and your goals and how you look it. In my opinion roughly the same.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can have humor to you know
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Ya'all mofos should watch Steins;Gate.
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top