Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2003 4:44:18 PM EDT
ok how stupid is this?
my girlfriend decides to buy  a toilet bowl cleaner called "2,000 flushes". you have seen them on tv. the ones that turn the water blue.

so she drops it in the  tank,  and she lifts up the float ball so she could re-position the blue thing, and the arm breaks off.
 after a quick trip the the home depot, i drain the water in the tank. now the stupid part. i reach in  and grab the brand new blue thing, throw it out, and  change the toilet assembly. turn the  water back on, wash my hands, and oh shit the blue stains will not come off my freaking hands. tried soap, lighter fluid, and finger nail polish.

help.  how the hell do i get this blue shit off my hands????

edited to add pic

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=13848[/img]

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
don't rub your pee pee with that hand!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]
too late, i had to pee, its  almost  real blue balls

can a staff or mod trash this thread i moved it  to general discussion. i figured i would let everyone get a laugh on my account
and this really happened, damn it
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you try your Girlfriend's "finger washer"?

[;d]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah i did , now i have a blue hand that smells like  fish
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like you've got about 1,999 flushes to go!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top