Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I lost track of this thread for a while.  Seems some of my comments were discussed by a couple of my friends.

Garandman said:
I felt my original (re: Painless' intentions) post was pretty clear. Not sure I can say it any better. But to re-state....I'm QUITE sure he is NOT of the opinion that just because someone is godless and Muslim that they deserve to die.
View Quote

Right you are my friend.  They don't deserve to die anymore than the rest of us.

But you asked for my definition of a "godless muslim".  Glad to.  Every single person that says he is a muslim, is a godless muslim.  They are without the knowledge of the true God.  They worship a demon named Allah, by them, and they are on their way to a long and painful Hell.

Does this make me happy?  No.  My true wish is that they might renounce their cruel and hateful religion and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.  If they do, they will lose their hate for America.

But make no mistake about it....every single [u]true[/u] believer in Islam, hates all non-muslims and wants to see us killed.

Those are the hard but true facts.

Now.  Do I think their hate for us should cause us to "kill 'em all"?  No.

Those that are willing to live in peace with us, even though they hate us, are free to live in peace.  But for those that attack us, then I say of the attackers, "Kill 'em all."

If Old Painless has a problem with me using his post as a spring board for my point, WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM WORRY ABOUT THAT, rather than fighting a battle that IS NOT yours???
View Quote

Feel free to use my quotes all you want.[:D]  I figure this is a open forum and you ought not to post stuff you don't want quoted.

It was up to me to monitor the thread and make sure what I said wasn't misquoted.  I kind of fell down on the job, but you guys didn't twist anything around.  I appreciate your fairness.

Good discussion.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the thing that pisses me off more than anything is that some many of our own citizens still believe that WE are somehow to blame for all this.  American Liberals blame America for fucking EVERYTHING.  After reading about the Muslim murdering bastards in articles and books by Col. Peters and Dr. Bernard Lewis and why they are out to kill every one of us...I am convinced that Ann Coulter is correct:  American Liberals are a bunch of treasonous rats.  They fucking enable those who would destroy the United States of America.  I hate them as much as I hate the Muslim assassins.

Maybe we should just send an EAM to an Ohio sub and end this shit NOW!  Then lets see what the "I love to feel guilty" crowd of bed-wetting pussies have to say!  [pissed]

BTW...this was real close for us.  I was traveling to the Left Coast that week.  I was orginally booked on AA 77, which crashed into the Pentagon.  I changed my flight plans at the last minute because my boss wanted me out on the Coast a day early.  If I had not, I wouldn't be here now.  I ain't gonna forget anytime soon either.

salute [USA]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top