Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/18/2003 3:16:38 PM EDT
Did anyone else see this episode of MTV CRIBS? Ted Nugents house is awesome. It is freakin huge! I didn't get to see the whole thing, did they show his gun collection?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:19:00 PM EDT
nope, but it showed his bow and arrow gear, he even has a mini-indoor range
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:29:26 PM EDT
He lives on several hundred acres packed full of domestic and exotic animals that he hunts! Sounds like paradise to me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:39:21 PM EDT
With that kind of money, I could build a fortress against imperial democracy as well.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:37:44 PM EDT
Re-run. SOmething is wrong with his crib. No exotic cars. WTF? It is mandatory for rockers to have exotic cars in their driveway. The ZR-1 was nice but not an exotic IMO. No plasma screen tv either. And I wanted to see his gun collection too. But somehow I knew they weren't gonna let him even if he want to show it. I did like his NO TRESPASSING sign. Didn't it say enter at your own risk?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:45:32 PM EDT
Did Ted Nugent make a cameo appearance on Miami Vice today? I'm pretty sure it was him.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:58:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARgue: Did Ted Nugent make a cameo appearance on Miami Vice today? I'm pretty sure it was him.
View Quote
Yep Ted Nugent was a bad guy on an episode of Miami Vice. There were alot of actors that did cameos. I saw Willie Nelson on one episode
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:01:00 PM EDT
yep, i've seen the singer Don Johnson do a cameo appearance on Miami Vice. That was cool too!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:02:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARgue: Did Ted Nugent make a cameo appearance on Miami Vice today? I'm pretty sure it was him.
View Quote
That is a very good episode.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:04:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:
View Quote
Yep Ted Nugent was a bad guy on an episode of Miami Vice. There were alot of actors that did cameos. I saw Willie Nelson on one episode
View Quote
He was a Texas Ranger, another good episode.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:16:41 AM EDT
Yep. IIRC he'd set up deals and then whack the guy & take the cash. Crockett had an armored briefcase for a shield in the final scene. BTW, I have a ticket to see Uncle Ted Tuesday night (24th).
Top Top