User Panel

Page / 37
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Source?
View Quote

There are other threads on it. The recall of Russian kids seems to have a very low level of plausibility.

The facts that the US and Russia have completely severed communications on Syria, that Russia has staged two massive nuclear evac & shelter drills, that Russia has moved nuclear capable missiles around, that Russia keeps publicly warning of the possibility of a nuclear conflict, and that someone has shot cruise missiles at a U.S. Navy Destroyer twice in the last few days, are all... well, facts.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
is this it?  am I watching the world burn?  ive been waiting so long.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If she's elected this will disappear and never be spoken of again outside of sites like this and Alex Jones.

As I have posted repeatedly, early voting has already started. The ballot boxes are already being stuffed. If she wins none of this means anything. If wikileaks actually has something that will bring her down, and maybe the rest of the snakes at the same time, do it NOW. We can go back through all this and go after the little fish later.

Now is not the time for some kind of theatrical build up. Releasing it close to election day only means the MSM just has to stall a little bit and keep it from breaking out. Realistically a couple of weeks would be good, to let the story get it's legs and be out there to the point where the MSM can't ignore it.

TL;DR version:

Quit fucking around and drop the bomb already.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This doesn't matter. None of it matters. The MSM is on HRC's side and payroll. The American public pays no mind to facts.

In the long run, even if she's elected, this will forever tarnish her image
Water off a duck's back.

When no one cares about image, what difference does it make?

If she's elected this will disappear and never be spoken of again outside of sites like this and Alex Jones.

As I have posted repeatedly, early voting has already started. The ballot boxes are already being stuffed. If she wins none of this means anything. If wikileaks actually has something that will bring her down, and maybe the rest of the snakes at the same time, do it NOW. We can go back through all this and go after the little fish later.

Now is not the time for some kind of theatrical build up. Releasing it close to election day only means the MSM just has to stall a little bit and keep it from breaking out. Realistically a couple of weeks would be good, to let the story get it's legs and be out there to the point where the MSM can't ignore it.

TL;DR version:

Quit fucking around and drop the bomb already.

I found my christmas presents early one year when I was a kid.  Ruined Christmas but it taught me to wait for it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#5]

If that's real, Lynch has directly communicated DOJ information to Hillary's staff, warning of possible Congressional investigations. That's a big 'ole god damned helping of corruption with a side of shit sandwich right there.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
While it seems completely implausible I still can't completely disregard the possibility with these people running things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That kind of perked me up too. Would obama actually start a war to keep this stuff covered up? It sounds unthinkable but is it?

What if the choice is go down in flames or set the world on fire?

I know what option Hillary and Barack would choose.

While it seems completely implausible I still can't completely disregard the possibility with these people running things.
WWI was a family feud.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If that's real, Lynch has directly communicated DOJ information to Hillary's staff, warning of possible Congressional investigations. That's a big 'ole god damned helping of corruption with a side of shit sandwich right there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/785620888616140800
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Just tweeted they have the missing ones and have sent them to wiki on twitter.  Earlier tweet mentioned Seth Rich and that he was one of them.  Tweeted by anonymous supposedy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Just a thought, maybe the nerd who set up these servers is the one giving the hackers the tools to exploit them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Even provided them with the letter that Grassley sent.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That kind of perked me up too. Would obama actually start a war to keep this stuff covered up? It sounds unthinkable but is it?

lots of trolls on 4chan, I would say a .0001% chance of this being true, but you never know, crazy shit happening right now with the leaks.

Yeah I get that about the trolls and such but that's not what perked me up, it was the posting along with the fact that Russia is recalling ALL diplomatic personnel and their families back to Russia right now.

Source?

Putin could be readying for war, calls Russians back to Motherland

Putin orders all Russian children and relatives studying abroad to return to the ‘motherland’ as he ‘prepares for WWIII’
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We'll compromise.  

Grey Hats.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just a thought, maybe the nerd who set up these servers is the one giving the hackers the tools to exploit them.
View Quote

What difference does it make?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hey dom..

Hey Dom... Vanned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lot of folks going to get vanned over this. Hope it turned out to matter.

What?

vanned?

You mean disappeared?

Hey dom..

Hey Dom... Vanned?

You think you can hack a campaign chairman's email and post the results on 4chan and not arouse the feds? Don't you remember the Palin email hack back in 2008? Pretty much the exact same scenario and the kid got a year in federal prison.

ETA : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vanned
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#16]
you know some IT guy for the government was like..

*hmm this opens up quite a bit of exploits.... maybe I should warn everyone....*
*nah*

"I will have a coke"
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
WWI was a family feud.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the choice is go down in flames or set the world on fire?

I know what option Hillary and Barack would choose.

WWI was a family feud.  

I just don't want to believe this is a real possibility.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I got what you meant. I was implying there might already be a bridge with them. I hope Trump does. They are fighting for us, at least for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they succeed, Trump had damn well better pardon all of them.

Supposedly they gave him the name of 1 girl from the Lolitta Express. I am faithful Trump is waiting until debate 3 to go nuclear with that. It isn't that Bill had relations with her, which is already bad, but that Hillary had her silenced. That won't go over well with the rational female voting population, who were all little girls at one point.

In case my post was unclear, I meant he should pardon the hackers.
He can imprison the Clintons and their supporters until the sun goes nova.

I got what you meant. I was implying there might already be a bridge with them. I hope Trump does. They are fighting for us, at least for now.

I'll bet Trump has a good IT department.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]
And this is likely the only place I will ever read or hear about any of this...
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hail KEK!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree completely. I would vote for damned near anything or anyone now to keep Hillary out but beyond that, the real question is "How do we shut this kind of shit down permanently?"   It's going to require more than an election. This is off the charts and beyond unacceptable. Something has to give.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This seals it for me. I'm gonna vote Trump.

Glad to have you aboard.  I've never been a fan of him, but at this point, he is our only hope against this coordinated onslaught of corruption.

This level of duplicity has to be punished. And if she wins, she needs to be crushed, and all her presstitute lapdogs need to be further disgraced. This is war, now.

I agree completely. I would vote for damned near anything or anyone now to keep Hillary out but beyond that, the real question is "How do we shut this kind of shit down permanently?"   It's going to require more than an election. This is off the charts and beyond unacceptable. Something has to give.

A damn good fucking question.  A question I don't have an answer to, but at this point, all I know for certain is that if Hillary wins, there isn't any shutting it down that doesn't involve CoC violations.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#23]
The more of this I read the less real it seems.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not exactly sure whats going on in here but I want in.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

you know some IT guy for the government was like..

*hmm this opens up quite a bit of exploits.... maybe I should warn everyone....*

*nah*

"I will have a coke"
View Quote
No.  More like this.

This is what we want you to do.

Um, that is really risky and leaves you very vulnerable.

Just do it.

But you guys are going to leave yourself open to attack.

Do you know who I am?  Do you know where I went to school?  Do you know......yadda, yadda, yadda.

Fuck it, I tried, give me two days and you will be ready to go.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You think you can hack a campaign chairman's email and post the results on 4chan and not arouse the feds? Don't you remember the Palin email hack back in 2008? Pretty much the exact same scenario and the kid got a year in federal prison.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

vanned?

You mean disappeared?

Hey dom..

Hey Dom... Vanned?

oh, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is unprecedented and fascinating, dare I say historic. Watching actual warfare happening by freedom fighters.
View Quote

This IS historic. I just wrote a friend and said there is a historic takedown of the Democratic party going on right now, and it is snowballing real time daily.

This is the best thing I’ve seen since Watergate. I delivered newspapers door to door in the early 70’s and read it while I walked. Right up through Nixon’s resignation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Note the tweet dedicating the day to Seth Rich.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not exactly sure whats going on in here but I want in.
View Quote

Yes, yes you do.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#32]
God Bless America and all Patriots!  Let Freedom ring!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The more of this I read the less real it seems.
View Quote
And THAT is the trap and the danger.  

Which Nazi was quoted as saying something like "The more we do to you, the less you believe we are doing it."?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A damn good fucking question.  A question I don't have an answer to, but at this point, all I know for certain is that if Hillary wins, there isn't any shutting it down that doesn't involve CoC violations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I second that with both sadness and real sincerity.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder if HRC will actually run a sword through the poor sap that has to deliver her news of this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow I just got saw this.   Almost doesn't seem real.  Let see if it makes it to the masses.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Bob Glennon

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-07-15 22:26
Subject: Bob Glennon

Won't stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he's the veep.

A little unseemly  

Erick's iPhone

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#39]
1 if by land, 2 if by sea... 00000011  if by e-mail.

This is awesome!  

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#42]
It's like Ghost In The Shell just happened and the Cabal of Corruption is wishing they had a Section 9 secret police to protect them.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Bob Glennon

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-07-15 22:26
Subject: Bob Glennon

Won't stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he's the veep.

A little unseemly  

Erick's iPhone

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986
View Quote

Not sure what that means?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This does kind of make the whole Dan Rather thing look like chicken shit doesn't it.
View All Quotes

OH Just a little bit

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Is there anything we can do besides spread this in social circles/social media?

Is there more to do with respect to digging through the emails?  What more help is needed?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Can't stand that scumbag but I might actually have to tune in tonight.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#47]
N. Myers ?@CheesersDurden  · 8h8 hours ago  

Good Lord Bill Clinton, you sexually assaulted your 3rd cousin while she babysat Chelsea? #wikileaks #PodestaEmails4

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Hillary staff admits it never turned over thumb drive or server that was subpoenaed by congress!!! Holy Mother Of Fuck!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6660#efmAkNAp5
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

vanned?

You mean disappeared?

Hey dom..

Hey Dom... Vanned?

According to the Crown, the Founding Fathers were all Treasonous Terrorists. Only the winner writes history and decided who is good and who is bad. Right now I'm siding with the Hackers. I truly do view the online domain as a new theaters of operations in warfare and that the shots of the 2nd American Revolution are being fired as we speak.

If the hackers are foreign.... so what. The Founders had support from the French to defeat the Crown.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#50]
One other thought.

Please Dear Lord, let them uncover collusion between Paul Ryan and Hilary Clinton.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top