Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/18/2003 1:40:35 AM EDT
i want to get my avatar back up but it is too large. could anyone accept it in an e-mail and size it down for me? i'm at my work computer and can't do it from here. a hearty thanks in advance to the kind soul that helps me out. don.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:43:45 AM EDT
Send it over: [email]rjw000@yahoo.com[/email]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:49:13 AM EDT
it should be there. thanks, i really appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:02:13 AM EDT
If you resize this to 80x60 it will be seriously distorted. I can try and add more blue background but then the plane will be too small.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:08:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2003 2:33:51 AM EDT by USPC40]
If you're so inclined, send it to [email]email address removed[/email] and I'll see what I can do. [img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:09:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2003 2:14:32 AM EDT by gunsanplanes]
i think the last time someone did this for me that they cropped off some of the sky above and below it. the plane was kind of small but not distorted. if it won't work, i'll kindly thank you for your friendly help anyways, and try to figure another way. i just checked the properties for the pic and,man,am i close as it is. it shows as being 12.8k, only .8k over. isn't that the way it always is. edited to say that i did also send it to you,uspc40. and thanks also. i got to go take some readings, be back in a short bit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:25:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/18/2003 2:32:13 AM EDT by USPC40]
Check your email. I centered the image and filled in the upper and lower portions with the same color gray as the background on the message board. [i]EDITED: Looks like you got it back already. Looks good.[/i] [img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:34:05 AM EDT
woohoo! i'm back. that's what i love about this place, selfless help rendered unto those that need. thanks again, don.
Top Top