Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#1]
"...and your point is..."
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Okay, I understand your point.  But as a matter of fact, sodomy is still against the law in some states.  Just as it should be.

View Quote

In Virginia , I am considered a Sodomite and I have never had anything that can be construed as "gay sex" So the state really needs to stay the fuck out of my bedroom.

(Oral sex in VA is sodomy)
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, I understand your point.  But as a matter of fact, sodomy is still against the law in some states.  Just as it should be.

View Quote

In Virginia , I am considered a Sodomite and I have never had anything that can be construed as "gay sex" So the state really needs to stay the fuck out of my bedroom.

View Quote

You evil damned sinner! Sex is only for procreation! The bible says so...

[:D]

To answer the original question, the proper response to any child is: "Nice to meet you ..."
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Well, ANGST, I don't really care what you do with your wife.

However, your argument is weak.

How about a child molester saying, "The state really needs to stay out of my bedroom."  Or a necrophiliac saying the same thing.  Or a rapist.

The state does indeed have a compelling interest to outlaw some kinds of sex.  To deny this is not reasonable.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, the Bible says no such thing.

You guys really need to spend less time reading AR15.com and spend a little more time studying the scriptures if you are going to try to quote them and use them in your arguments. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Well, ANGST, I don't really care what you do with your wife.

However, your argument is weak.

How about a child molester saying, "The state really needs to stay out of my bedroom."  Or a necrophiliac saying the same thing.  Or a rapist.

The state does indeed have a compelling interest to outlaw some kinds of sex.  To deny this is not reasonable.
View Quote

Oh come on, rape doesn't involve consent , children can't give consent, dead people don't give consent.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, the Bible says no such thing.

You guys really need to spend less time reading AR15.com and spend a little more time studying the scriptures if you are going to try to quote them and use them in your arguments. [:D]
View Quote

Heh. Are you sure about the bible allowing sex just for fun? If so, is there an in-context quote to back it up? I don't so much question your knowledge as I do wonder how certain fudamentalist groups got the idea, if they are so big on literal interpretation of the bible...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
yup...didn't take this one long to go to hell in a handbasket.

red herrings...non-sequiturs...arguement of the beard...ad hoc name calling...threats from divine beings...faulty logic...rampant emotions...

hey, don't bogart that popcorn!

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]
So let me see if I get is right...you guys don't like fags? [me]....
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh come on, rape doesn't involve consent , children can't give consent, dead people don't give consent.
View Quote

I didn't say anything about consent.

However, you may be aware that the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) asserts that a child (boy) can give consent.

Perverts will go to any lengths to have their perversion accepted, or even forced, upon society.

My point was regarding the states compelling interest to outlaw some types of sexual activity.  And I believe that homosexual behavior is one of those types of behavior that should be illegal.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't answer for the other guys, but I have nothing against you personally.  I would be glad to meet you and go shooting with you.

But, if you and I were friends and you asked me how I felt about homosexual behavior, I would truthfully answer exactly as I have on this post.

I know that many consider it a corny statement, but I believe that it is entirely possible to "love the sinner but hate the sin."

I have nothing but Christian love towards you or anyone else that considers themselves to be homosexual.  I just disagree with you on this issue.  I wish you no ill-will.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why don't you keep your bedroom the fuck out of the internet...?  [whacko]

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Heh. Are you sure about the bible allowing sex just for fun? If so, is there an in-context quote to back it up? I don't so much question your knowledge as I do wonder how certain fudamentalist groups got the idea, if they are so big on literal interpretation of the bible...
View Quote

1 Corinthians 7:4&5
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
respond kindly with: "Which one molests you sweetheart?"
View Quote

Good CALL! [sex]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks. Must I take up dentistry? [:)]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't get it...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't get it...
View Quote

Sorry Scottman, I was jokingly asking if I needed to pull teeth to get the text of the citation.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the way...in that same book, it says "pole smokers burn in hell."

Scott
View Quote

is that in Genesis,

I tried the bible search but pole smokers doesn't seem to be in it at all.

I thought for sure that it was the books of matthew mark luke and the pole-smoker.

hmm maybe its an updated version.
View Quote

Don't have my bible handy at the moment, but it's in there (not the term "pole smoker") - it's in the same section where it says you shouldn't have sex with your mom and animals (lots of others too) - one verse says basically, "men shouldn't lay with men".

I'm with Painless - it's your business, but after seeing some bad examples of gay families, I wouldn't trust a gay man around my child.  I'm sure they aren't all that way, but just like with any group - a few bad apples....
CR

Oh and IBTL
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

1 Cor 7:
4-The wife's body does not belong to her alone, but also to her husband. In the same way, the the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.

5-Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourself to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not termt you because of your lack of self control.

I'd prefer verse 9 - But, if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't say that.  I try not to like & dislike entire groups of people.  Do I think homosexuality is strange?  Yep.  Do I understand the urge to have sex with other men?  Nope.  Do I accept what consenting adults do between themselves?  Absolutely.

At issue here is providing an unstable home environment for a child.  I think _any_ nontraditional family structure carries risk for the healthy development of a child.  (Traditional == 1 man, working, married to 1 woman, at home if there are kids.)  Any exceptions to this (2 men, 2 women, 1 man, 1 woman, both parents working, divorce & remarriage) endanger the growth of the child.  [i]I'm sorry, but men & women are not equal![/i]  They have equal worth, yes, but they are certainly not the same in ability.  Each provides something unique as a parent.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't answer for the other guys, but I have nothing against you personally.  I would be glad to meet you and go shooting with you.

But, if you and I were friends and you asked me how I felt about homosexual behavior, I would truthfully answer exactly as I have on this post.

I know that many consider it a corny statement, but I believe that it is entirely possible to "love the sinner but hate the sin."

I have nothing but Christian love towards you or anyone else that considers themselves to be homosexual.  I just disagree with you on this issue.  I wish you no ill-will.

View Quote

Actually that is pretty grown-up of you, I appreciate the fact that you realize that what's best for you and what works for you is just that for you.

It is alot more grown up than some on here who want to beat the shit out of someone because someone else thought they looked at their ass funny.

I respect your opinion, but on the other hand I am glad that you do not get to make the laws,

because if what you believe (as far as religion goes) was law, how long before anyone who doesn't believe in it should be rounded up?

we will agree to disagree, but thanks for the good argument. its nicer than some of the usual BS that flies around here.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Actually that is pretty grown-up of you, I appreciate the fact that you realize that what's best for you and what works for you is just that for you.
View Quote

If I understand Old Painless, he's not saying "I disagree with homosexuality, but that's what's best for me."

He's saying that "Homosexuality is wrong."  I agree with him.

Of course I don't mean to speak for the man, that's how I take his posts.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#23]
StonerStudent, I have nothing aginst you or your chosen lifestyle when you exercise discretion. I expect the same discretion from hetero folks when they are out in public. What I am against s two fat-assed gays in leather speedo's groping their hairy asses while french kissing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial while families are trying to teach their kids the history of the USA. I witnessed this act as these two were part of a large protest demanding "gay rights". If gay rights means they want the freedom to behave as I witnessed without regard to anyone else, then I have a problem with it.

That being said, your lifestyle carries consequences. A convicted felon will have a hard time convincing children's services that they are fit as a parent because of their behavioral choices. Open nudists will have a similar problem, as will even hetersexual cult members.

Two men cannot provide a child with the necessary environment required for a baby to grow normally and experience normal childhood development - and I am not talking about views of sexuality as being the sole measuring stick of normal. Female characteristics are very necessary to rearing a child, and synthesized feminine traits don't cut it.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#24]
My friend, Scottman, is correct.

I don't subscribe to the lie, "The Truth may be different for you than for me."  Right is right, wrong is wrong.

But I don't want to "round up" anyone.
You should consider that for the first 200 years (approximately), sodomy was against the law in the US and there were no mass "round-ups".

The original thread had to do with two homosexual men raising a child, which I oppose for the reasons stated.  That's a long way from saying that I believe that anyone should be beat up for their sexual orientation.

And I don't see why it should be difficult to "Agree to disagree without being disagreeable', as a wise old man once told me.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If I understand Old Painless, he's not saying "I disagree with homosexuality, but that's what's best for me."

He's saying that "Homosexuality is wrong."  I agree with him.

Of course I don't mean to speak for the man, that's how I take his posts.
View Quote

originally posted by old_painless

No, He doesn't, but He instructs me to judge in many areas of life and to choose the correct path for me and mine.  He gives us instruction in righteousness and expects us to conform to His righteous standards.

View Quote

I was not saying he wasn't saying it was wrong, but he realizes that people make a choice, And that choice that he has made and how he feels about it are just that his choice.

I was simply appluading him for actually thinking it through versus mindlessly following something.

and you guys aren't advocating that you would force someone into believing what you believe would you?

Just because I happen to be buddhist, doesn't mean I look down on everyone who isn't.

It just means that we have decided to take different paths and I wish them the best in whatever they do.

Oh and Old_Painless,

there is no anymosity here, I just enjoy intelligent conversation.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Ghostchild said:
and you guys aren't advocating that you would force someone to believe something are you?
View Quote

Nope.  What a person "believes" is between him and God.

However, how he acts is something else.  As BenDover says in his story, behavior between some (and I stress some) homosexuals must be regulated by society.  Rude behavior in public is both unnecessary and uncalled for. (See my sig line.)

You can "believe" what ever you want as long as you don't behave inappropriately.  You will answer to God for your beliefs, but you must answer to the magistrate for your behavior.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh and Old_Painless,

there is no anymosity here, I just enjoy intelligent conversation.

View Quote

I agree completely.  If we ever meet on the range, I would be glad to let you shoot my rifle.  Good Americans can disagree about issues.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well if you are a fag here's your answer,
No I do not like fags.
If you are queer then you are immoral.
If you are immoral in one part of your life then what is to stop you from being immoral in other aspects of your life?
Being homosexual is not in the norm of things and maybe your brain got cross wired or maybe you were supposed to be born a female.
Anyway now you will protest and say you are a moral person but you still have this one little thing to get past, you sleep with men, and that is what makes you immoral.

[b][red]Main Entry: immoral
: not moral; broadly
:conflicting with generally or traditionally held moral principles.[/b][/red]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#29]
The phrase, "Who's your daddy?" somehow, seems inappropriate here. I apologize for bringing it up.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No I do not like fags.
If you are immoral in one part of your life then what is to stop you from being immoral in other aspects of your life?
Being homosexual is not in the norm of things and maybe your brain got cross wired or maybe you were supposed to be born a female.
Anyway now you will protest and say you are a moral person but you still have this one little thing to get past, you sleep with men, and that is what makes you immoral.

View Quote

Man, that's pretty hard talk, jrzy!

If, by immoral, we mean sinful, then I'm guilty to.  Not of homosexuality, but of a lot of other sins.

Jesus can, and will, forgive any sin.  All we have to do is admit that we are wrong.

When confronted by a prostitute and a crowd that wanted to kill her, Jesus told the crowd, "Let him that is without sin cast the first stone."  He then wrote in the dirt while the crowd left.

He then said to the prostitute, "Where now are thy accusers?"  She said, "There are none."

Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn thee.  Go and [u]sin no more[/u]".

There's the secret.  Admit sin, confess it, ask for forgiveness, don't make any excuses, and quit doing the behavior.

That's all we as sinful men and women can do.  Jesus did the rest.  And I praise His holy name.

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#31]
neither man-man, nor woman-woman can reproduce.  theres your answer..............

they're not supposed to have children
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No I do not like fags.

View Quote

You sir are one scary SOB,
What's the number for the morality police,
Im gonna call them because I think my neighbor might be gay, don't care if it's true but the sheer mention of this offense to god deserves punishment!.

And you own guns hooray.

lets hope that your hatred of gays or fags, and your love of guns don't ever meet.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And I don't really understand this misguided notion that somehow a person who is gay is statistically more likely to molest children than someone who is straight.  There is no correlation.
View Quote

Ok, I will give you my [i]opinion[/i] on my basis on my "misguided" notion....

I kinda figure if you are screwin grown woman, I have good odds you are sexually functional, so you wont see my kid as ....attractive.

I kinda figure if you go Adam & Steve, if you cant tell a man from a woman, if you dont know its a'pole for a hole', you are a sexual [b]deviant[/b], and I have no clue what your [b]deviant[/b] parameters are.

Hindsight is 20/20, foreward thinking is hard to do. But if I keep my kids away from [b]known deviants[/b], my chances of having to kill someone for molesting one of my kids is greatly reduced. The church lets this go on because no one is [s]executing[/s] dealing with the [b]deviant[/b] preists.

Besides, if they dont advertise who they screw, they have nothing to worry about because I may not know. They wanna have pride, fine. I carry a stigma from my gunownership, they can carry one for their pole smokership. Stay the fuck away from my kids. Period.

View Quote

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm sure it gets better, but I don't have time to read the entire thread.  I got your back man...err...well I'm behind you...err...right on
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
neither man-man, nor woman-woman can reproduce.  theres your answer..............

they're not supposed to have children
View Quote

DING DING DING DING!  We have a winner.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Getting back to the original question:

What is the appropriate response to this statement – “Hi, my name is …. And I have two daddies.”?

Answer:  That is biologically impossible, sonny.  Now, go back and tell your "real" father and the man he has anal sex with to stop using you as a political pawn to advance the gay agenda which is to bring moral decay to our society.

Having said that; let me explain.  I don’t care what the deviants do in the privacy of their own home or some seedy bathhouse. (insert the obligatory anti-homophobic line – “some of my best friends are homosexuals”).  But I do have a problem with the use of an innocent child to try to spread the notion that having two daddies is somehow normal.  This is in the same realm as other “in your face” examples of pushing the gay agenda on normal society. This child has been brainwashed by his father to believe that this is the norm and it is not.  Use what ever argument you want – Biological, Biblical it doesn’t matter.  The most efficient nuclear family unit begins with a male AND female at the top.  

Think about this - homosexuals cannot procreate so how do they reproduce? – they recruit.  I know I’ll get those that say that being gay is predestined behavior – B.S.

My hypothesis is that homosexuality is a deficiency or defect – either like Spina Bifida or muscular dystrophy, or a disease like alcoholism.  Homosexuality is just another cross to bear and overcome just as other obstacles that God places in front of us.

What sets humans apart from other animals is that we are given free will and the ability to control our desires and behavior.

[flame]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#36]
On the topic of who perpetrates child sex abuse, here are some interesting links.  The first link is for Department of Justice statistics.  Those don't tell the sexual preference of the offender, but they do give the breakdown for victim gender/age, offender gender/age, and percentages of various sex crimes.  Read when you have time and make your own conclusions.  The other two links are diametrically opposed, but offer a lot of information from various studies by non-government sources.

[url]http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/saycrle.pdf[/url]

[url]http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm?CFID=594805&CFTOKEN=50271543 [/url]

[url]http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html   [/url]

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm against gay parents adopting children.  To me, homosexuality is morally wrong, but hey, it's their own business.  However, like some people have probably said already, a child should not be thrown into that situation.  It's just unnatural.  Plus, the kid will probably end up being fruity.  I say that from experience, cuz I knew this guy in High School with two moms, and for all four years, every guy said he was gay and all the girls said he's not, despite his stereotypical fruity characteristics.  Well, come graduation, guess who comes out of the closet w/ a boyfriend at a party?  Ugh.  Keep the kids out and keep it in the closet plz.  And an ibtl.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#38]
my answer plus some of FL's, except i dont think alcoholism is a disease.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do mean when you say, "don't like?" I don't wish any ill will on you. I hope you change your lifestyle. I don't want to hang out with you if you're a fag. YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No I do not like fags.

View Quote

You sir are one scary SOB,
What's the number for the morality police,
Im gonna call them because I think my neighbor might be gay, don't care if it's true but the sheer mention of this offense to god deserves punishment!.

And you own guns hooray.

lets hope that your hatred of gays or fags, and your love of guns don't ever meet.
View Quote

He didn't say anything scary. Nor did he say that the government should enforce morals, a la "morality police." What he [b]did[/b] say was that he didn't want to hang out with immoral people. You critisize him for that?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Most gay men are very smart, and professional. I know of two guys that I grew up with that were molested. Yup, I found about the one when I was 12. (and NO, he wasn't hitting on me...) The other when we were getting ready to graduate from High School.

When my one friend, (and yes he was my friend, I haven't seen him in years.) admitted he turned to a homosexual lifestyle, he told me that his molestation had ALOT to do with his decision to go gay. I don't have a clue why.

I feel that gay people have a procedure on how they pick up upon other people. I think that you would be surprised on how many people are gay nowadays. Do I think its a normal way of life? No.

Gay people cannot reproduce. But they do however go out and recruit.

If the earlier post on evolution got anybody thinking. Why hasen't gay people evolved physically so they can have their own offspring? Was Darwin gay?

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]
AHH guys we can and do have kids.[from straight marriages,adoption etc]But same sex couples can't reproduce so...It's you guys [hetero's]that produce homosexuals.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
AHH guys we can and do have kids.[from straight marriages,adoption etc]
View Quote

Blame the Liberals for this mistake.

But same sex couples can't reproduce so...
View Quote

And thats the way its supposed to/intended to be. Stupidity breeds extinction. Liberals stop Darwin and cause a major mess in the process.

It's you guys [hetero's]that produce homosexuals.
View Quote

Its not me guys producing shit. Mine would not live long enough to do it, nor be so inclined as they have [b]proper[/b] upbringing as to insure the developed [b]decision making skills, morals and values[/b], and not let them be recruited into [b]abnormal, deviant, disgusting behavior[/b].

The lie-berals like to teach its a 'born that way' condition, I call BS. I [b]chose[/b] to sleep with that 28 year old when I was 14. I [b]chose[/b] to go in the Army when I was 17 & I [b]chose[/b] every other thing I have done. You make your bed, you lie in it. Literally.

BTW, IIRC, there is only one abomination to God. Anyone care to refresh all our collective memory?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What people do behind closed doors is their business.  However when they start pushing it in my face it becomes my business.  The modern homosexual movement is all about trying to offend normal society.  
Also, homosexual have more problems in their relationships with other people and when they do have problems they are spectacular.  I know this from expirence from my job.
View Quote

What job is that?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AHH guys we can and do have kids.[from straight marriages,adoption etc]
View Quote

Blame the Liberals for this mistake.

But same sex couples can't reproduce so...
View Quote

And thats the way its supposed to/intended to be. Stupidity breeds extinction. Liberals stop Darwin and cause a major mess in the process.

It's you guys [hetero's]that produce homosexuals.
View Quote

Its not me guys producing shit. Mine would not live long enough to do it, nor be so inclined as they have [b]proper[/b] upbringing as to insure the developed [b]decision making skills, morals and values[/b], and not let them be recruited into [b]abnormal, deviant, disgusting behavior[/b].

The lie-berals like to teach its a 'born that way' condition, I call BS. I [b]chose[/b] to sleep with that 28 year old when I was 14. I [b]chose[/b] to go in the Army when I was 17 & I [b]chose[/b] every other thing I have done. You make your bed, you lie in it. Literally.

Well I really hope that all you children are Hetero.....For their sake

BTW, IIRC, there is only one abomination to God. Anyone care to refresh all our collective memory?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm with Siren here - who the fuck cares?  Hell, I've seen examples of kids raised in gay households, and so far every one of them has turned out to be a normal, intelligent, and (get this) STRAIGHT kid.  They have a loving household, are raised well, and are not sexually abused.  Hell, more kids in "normal" families are abused as a percentage than kids in gay families.  So I suppose we should start asking that question of any kid that says, "I have a mommy and a daddy."  Especially in the south - Oh, I'm sorry, did I just utter a stereotype?  My stars, where did that come from?  

I don't understand the utter hatred and fear of homosexuals sometimes.  Of course, I'll be the first to admit that at one time in my life I felt the same way, but I came to the realization and conclusion years ago that I shouldn't judge someone's personality and value as a person on how and where they used their genitalia.  Surprisingly, ever since then I've met and befriended some wonderful people (both male and female) who were gay.  And yes, if I had them, I'd trust my kids with them alone.
View Quote

Damn right.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Cop.
View Quote

Yes... but in that profession you don't see alot of "good people" in general.and I'm sure you had alot more hetro domestic violence calls.I'm just saying that it depends on who and when.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Last time I checked up on my 2nd grade science book, it said that humans are mammals.

It also told me that every living thing including mammals strive to stay alive and reproduce to keep their spices from failing.

It the natural cycle of things, and to think otherwise is immature thinking, hence immature sexual behavior.

Who knows, maybe this is god's sick way of weeding the masses out?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top