Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2016 3:06:43 PM EDT
Interesting (not my words):

Think about it .

The JFK speech. They were mocking you.

They did a good job.

Look at the country.. they are breaking it from all angles. Breaking everyone's spirit.

This was never about abortions. Don't be naive.

They have doxxed Mr.Teeth and showed he was connected to the DOD.

The sites IP shows its hosted @ 280 broadway NY which is a governmental building for the Buildings Department.

http://www1.nyc.gov/site/buildings/about/contact-us.page

Someone also pointed out that the guy in the video flashes the double 666 a few times in the video.

Sooo... Make up your mind.

Your government just had you look at babies being ripped out of vaginas while making fun of you.

Seriously, analyze that guys message. His delivery. It was a farce. He spent more time mocking you and calling you a piece of shit for wanting truth than he did with his message.

Look at the end result. People played right into their hands .. donating to the very institution they instated for legal child sacrifice out of SPITE... I'm pro-choice on the subject but seriously. We are being manipulated and gamed.

We were all wondering how much money he had to put out to make this happen and ironically, it was your tax money. How much did you pay for this operation?

I'm quoting a friend /u/911bodysnatchers322 on the situation:

"Notice the thumbnail is him taking off his anonymous mask. Anyone who 'really knows what's going on' knows that anonymous is run by cia now and that the guy fawkes mask was about a jesuit conspirator who wanted to blow up world leaders, kill a kind and kidnap/brainwash a protestant princess--can you get behind that? I can't. Bad icon, badselfeater

I think this whole thing was a state sponsored fear campaign to shut down conspiracy theorists by having them 'chase their own tail' and get themselves worked up (ie: the serpent swallowing its own tail aka "ouroboros" aka 'bad self eater') only to abuse you with a video that still calls you 'sheeple' / 'asleep'.

We are supposed to believe its this one evangelical agent provocateur who wanted to get his anti-abortion message across but I know at least one person that this video terrorized. A friend of mine that was very upset by all of this nonsense as she started to see other things around her that 'weren't quite right'. It has happened to the best of us. Me: several times.

I tried to tell her it was nonsense and that it was more of this kind of occult mockery and it calmed her down somewhat. I really just talked about something semi unrelated until she could calm down...not sure what insights i gave her really.

I think this videos intention has nothing to do with antiabortion. It has everything to do with psychologically shutting you down and quashing inquiry and trying to insult you into thinking that you are wasting your time with conspiracy.

And it's dead wrong.

In fact, this video should be a validation that we are getting to them. That we're a splinter in their side that they have to produce these provocative cultural stockholm syndrome inducing videos. That they had to spend their time and creative effort to shut you down.

I really hope some of you are seeing what I'm seeing and coming to similar conclusions that this is more control grid stuff. If you do, consider it an initiation. It never ends and yet when it first happens, like a detox, it feels really crappy before it gets better"

PS:

This guy had extensive knowledge on secret societies and every hot topic conspiracy right now that should very well concern an awake citizen... Hmm.. and then he mocks the same community he was targeting! Doesn't add up.

One more thing while I have your attention. He spoke of you being crazy for decoding things in movies and videos. I believe this was a distraction from a recent revelation brought forth about a particular date that has been decoded: 10/04/16

The guy who figured it out is now missing. He was a YouTube truthers who received death threats. I urge you to check out these two videos...there is something to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4

You might want to check out all his videos as I think he was on to something before he was disappeared.
View Quote

So, what was the point?  Pick one:

Break your spirit.

Test control.

Corral all the free thinkers together.

Could be a number of reasons.

Mock you.

Make conspiracy theorists look bad.

Discredit future conspiracies.

Have people invested think it's not worth it next time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
will this thread reach 200 pages though?
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. Teeth is Huma's pet name for Hillary's snizz
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet baby Jesus.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
In on page 1!

are we doing this again?

ARFbortion 2.0!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
will this thread reach 200 pages though?
View Quote

Let's find out!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mr. Teeth is Huma's pet name for Hillary's snizz
View Quote

Vagina Dentata!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Lets not do this again...
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Sweeeeet part 2
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#9]
In on 1...

So the dude was "doxxed" <-  if im writting that correctly.  And it links to a youth pastor that some member here knows.... now hes with the government?  Seems silly
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lets not do this again...
View Quote

There are no brakes on the tin foil train.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Saddle up, Buttercup.  We're doin' this thing again!

Page 223 or bust!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sweeeeet part 2
View Quote

and we are in on one baby!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In on page 1!

are we doing this again?

ARFbortion 2.0!
View Quote

Anal Nerph for president
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
will this thread reach 200 10 pages though?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#15]
In!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry, guys, I can't go to the battle between good and evil with you today....I have to make up for the work I didn't get done during the last battle for good and evil....
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Transcribed. (For science.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#18]
is this really that much of a thing?
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Interesting theory.  

In the 200 page thread the was a poster who claimed to know the guy.  Did anything ever become of that?
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sorry, guys, I can't go to the battle between good and evil with you today....I have to make up for the work I didn't get done during the last battle for good and evil....
View Quote

Same here lol. I spent way too much time in that thread and not working... All for some disappointing abortion video. Now I have to try to get caught up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I pulled through on the original thread. I'm here to take a seat and "Ride the Walrus"©.

In on page 1.

And 10 internets to whoever gets that reference.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Interesting theory.  

In the 200 page thread the was a poster who claimed to know the guy.  Did anything ever become of that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Interesting theory.  

He just said he was a pastor at a church the guy when to. Got fired though. Nothing else really.

Quoted:
I pulled through on the original thread. I'm here to take a seat and "Ride the Walrus"©.

In on page 1.

And 10 internets to whoever gets that reference.

This what you're talking about?
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck yeah. Let's shoot for 556 pages this time!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:23:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Woooohoooo!

Only 19 days until we find out what's going happen!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#26]
In on ARFBORTION 2.0
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh, it's on!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]
sofa king in
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#29]

eh, I'll stick around in this one too.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#30]
These imo:

Test control.

Corral all the free thinkers together.

Make conspiracy theorists look bad.

Discredit future conspiracies.

Have people invested think it's not worth it next time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Um no
Top Top