Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunslinger, I didn't know brother.  What station?  If you don't wanna answer, or say publicly I understand.  I was at Naco.  They (coyotes) knew who and how many were at work on every shift when I was there.

Trucha,

TS

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, they even have the pilots flying Xs now adays.
Thats why I won't go to Mexico, went to Rocky Point about 8 years ago and some EWI rememberd me and stopped by our table to say Q vo!
Luckily he wasn't one of the usual tonks we get.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#3]
It sucks when Your beat out of a job buy someone who I an illegal.
People who are in high school around here sometimes have a hard time getting summer work because the farmers are hireing illegal mexicans. All of the Berry farmer have gone to them. I used to know lots of people who picked beans and strawberrys in the summer but it dont happen much anymore. The only place to get farm work now is with some of the grass seed farmers who cant stand the thought of highering mexicans. I cant stand working wityh them either because they damn near refuse to speak english. The all speak spanish among them selfs and only speak english when they talk to someone who wont speak spansh.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#4]
lHere, let me try

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

10[i]0 or so[/i] years ago, there were practically no foreigners around here.  These days, I see lots of [i]Europeans, Africans[/i], Mexicans, Chinese and Middle-Easterners.  
View Quote

Edited to add correct [i]number[/i] and [i]names[/i]....
View Quote

Actually, I said what I meant.  I was giving my personal view point.  I wasn't around 100 years ago.  What was the purpose of you editing my statement?
View Quote

Well, maybe not, cause we all know only the White folks steal. So I guess Whitey stole this country from the Blacks too.

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
The law raided a few car washes around here before and took almost everyone away.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:21:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The law raided a few car washes around here before and took almost everyone away.
View Quote

You mean they're doing Employers Sanctions again??  Hmmm...

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:32:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hell, they even have the pilots flying Xs now adays.
Thats why I won't go to Mexico, went to Rocky Point about 8 years ago and some EWI rememberd me and stopped by our table to say Q vo!
Luckily he wasn't one of the usual tonks we get.
View Quote

Damn politician CPA's  (Chief Patrol Agent) doing everything with their GD X's.  Dumbest shit I've ever seen. If we put a Tahoe every ten feet from Brownsville to Chula Vista, no tonks would cross.  Right..

Quoted:
It sucks when Your beat out of a job buy someone who I an illegal.
People who are in high school around here sometimes have a hard time getting summer work because the farmers are hireing illegal mexicans. All of the Berry farmer have gone to them. I used to know lots of people who picked beans and strawberrys in the summer but it dont happen much anymore. The only place to get farm work now is with some of the grass seed farmers who cant stand the thought of highering mexicans.
View Quote

It's not the Border Patrol's fault.  If they were given better rules of engagement, we wouldn't have nearly the problem.  Now both parties are trying to win the hispanic vote since the Amnesty of '86 (?).  If they would have given Gunslinger and the BP the resources then.... well, you get the picture.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#8]
It's so bad in The PRK that even though I'm over 60 miles NORTH of San Diego, which is about 20 to 30 miles NORTH of Mexico, almost all of the radio stations are spanish.  There might be around 4 or 5 that aren't?  What's up with that?  I mean, is this America or Mexico??  I'm thinking every day more and more that it's Mexico, or at least soon will be.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's so bad in The PRK that even though I'm over 60 miles NORTH of San Diego, which is about 20 to 30 miles NORTH of Mexico, almost all of the radio stations are spanish.  There might be around 4 or 5 that aren't?  What's up with that?  I mean, is this America or Mexico??  I'm thinking every day more and more that it's Mexico, or at least soon will be.
View Quote

It's Aztlan without a shot fired.  At least not by our guys.  The number of armed incursions by traficantes and Federales/Mexican Army is unbelievable.  The public doesn't get told.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 1:46:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, maybe not, cause we all know only the White folks steal. So I guess Whitey stole this country from the Blacks too.
View Quote

Oh my God!  I hope that's not what he meant.  I don't even think about race when I'm on the internet and then shit like this reminds me.  I was born here.  When I refer to foreigners, I'm talking about those that were not born here.  I have no problem with legal aliens, just the ones that sneak in this country and leech off the system.  The ones that buy their way into the country are almost as bad.

Some people's kids!

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:39:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh my God!  I hope that's not what he meant.  I don't even think about race when I'm on the internet and then shit like this reminds me.  I was born here.  When I refer to foreigners, I'm talking about those that were not born here.  I have no problem with legal aliens, just the ones that sneak in this country and leech off the system. [u][red] The ones that buy their way into the country are almost as bad.[/u][/red]
View Quote

No, my friend, those are worse.  Ask Gunslinger about the economic develpoment/entreprenuer(sp?) visa/green card and how much easier it is for them to get citizenship.  I forgot the code for it.  If they invest $1 million, the price of say a convenience store, they get really special treatment.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:33:48 AM EDT
[#12]
A buddy of mine did that on a construction site for a new apartment complex a few years ago. We were going in to pre-wire the apts for telephones and my buddy was wearing his BP hat. We roll out of the trucks and it was like....smoke........60 or so of them just dissapear.  Job foreman just laughed and said "it's Friday and they just got paid, I wont see them again till Monday, thanks." He shut the jobsite down for the day.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:51:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I used to visit Cookeville TN a couple of times a year.  I would have never thought of TN as a haven for illegal Mexicans.

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Economic Development Visa:
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/residency/investment.htm

Heh, If I was to ever win the UK lottery that's what I'd do with my winnings. Would a new 7/11 really cost about a million USD to set up? Sheesh...

Phil
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Economic Development Visa:
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/residency/investment.htm

Heh, If I was to ever win the UK lottery that's what I'd do with my winnings. Would a new 7/11 really cost about a million USD to set up? Sheesh...

Phil
View Quote

They buy pre-existing ones from local owners who gladly take the million cash.  Then they get citizenship, save up money and bring the relatives who contributed to the million dollar initial expenditure over on the relative to citizen visa.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I hate illegals
but I have no problems with legal immigrants, hell I wouldn't be here if my great grandparents hadn't come over from Sweden

the first post made me laugh. I agree that based on their reaction I'd agree that the ones with the dirty looks are either illegal or have close friends/family who are
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Guys what is happening in this country?????

Why isn't this problem being addressed by our government?????? Don't they realize what is going to happen to this country if something isn't done?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Guys what is happening in this country?????

Why isn't this problem being addressed by our government?????? Don't they realize what is going to happen to this country if something isn't done?
View Quote

Quoted:
It's not the Border Patrol's fault.  If they were given better rules of engagement, we wouldn't have nearly the problem. [u][red] Now both parties are trying to win the hispanic vote[/u][/red].

TS
View Quote

In a nutshell.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#19]
You have Mexicans in TN?????
View Quote

HELL we have illegals up here in Maine!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess the politicians are the pimps and we are the whores.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes!!!! We have Them up here in Maine...
And I'm going to wear my Hat the next time that
I go to "Taco Bell", no kidding on that either
many stay in the nearby motels... It should be a Blast..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top