Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
A possibility on the lone apple...

Golden Apple?

ETA: Also see Apple of Discord

Discordianism

The contemporary religion Discordianism draws upon the Golden Apple of the goddess Eris, also known as the "Apple of Discord", which Eris used to set off the conflict among the goddesses of Olympus that lead to the Trojan War because she was not invited to a party (the so-called "Original Snub". Emblazoned upon the apple is the word "Kallisti" ("to the fairest"). The golden apple can be seen as a metaphor for a practical joke meant to cause cognitive dissonance in the target.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The mannequin was probably the worst, which I still don't personally understand. I guess people expected him to actually be out there handing out bills and fielding questions.
View Quote

I think the mannequin did exactly what he/they wanted it to do.

I'm really interested to see if any/some/a lot of bills pop up today. The one post sure makes it sound like they're pushing hard today, and won't have time to push the bills tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]

damn, I just searched SelfBadEater and the lights in my office started flickering.

what's the address for the countdown?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think you're looking at this a bit too literally.

The only sacrifices that are being made are the freedoms of the citizens.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, here is my take, for what it is worth……

Having followed this thread since day one, I get the gut feeling that there will be some sort of major data dump when the countdown hits zero. The question is of what nature will the dump be…..

Judging from the symbolism and iconography my guess is that someone has some serious evidence indicating that high ranking members of our government, including one or both of the major candidates, are involved in some serious occult activity and that our government has been involved in these activities for some time. I would guess that these activities range from simple passive acceptance to, and this might be a stretch, sacrifices of some sort. I would even suggest that these members of our government have become so involved through greed, corruption, murder, and antireligious activities as to be likened by the creators of the bill, and everything here to fore associated with its promotion, to the Antichrist. The creators of the bill feel that they have something that directly connects various members of our government with sinister forces or at least paying homage to these sinister forces.

The real question is what level of outcry it will generate….. if any.

Right. The symbols are representations, not literal clues. Good vs. Evil

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yeah, those seconds are faster than seconds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else's clock speeding up?

Mine is still spot on. Looks quick because of the animation. But from the start of one animation to the next is 1 second for me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Golden Apple?

Discordianism

The contemporary religion Discordianism draws upon the Golden Apple of the goddess Eris, also known as the "Apple of Discord", which Eris used to set off the conflict among the goddesses of Olympus that lead to the Trojan War because she was not invited to a party (the so-called "Original Snub". Emblazoned upon the apple is the word "Kallisti" ("to the fairest"). The golden apple can be seen as a metaphor for a practical joke meant to cause cognitive dissonance in the target.

http://i.imgur.com/YmupszP.jpg
View Quote

John McAfee is running for president.

He got left out of the party.

Just tossing that out there....

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I've been skimming through the thread over the past few days. I certainly haven't caught up with the latest, and I hope this hasn't been posted before, but has anyone looked up google trends on this? First link is some basic info, not terribly relevant, but the second seems interesting to me. Has it been addressed how early the internet was exposed to the term badselfeater? I would guess most people just learned of it 6 days ago, but the trends from the past month either indicate that people knew about it earlier... Or maybe that was a research/production team related to badselfeater?

Note that the numbers are percentages, not actual times searched or individuals searching per day. Also note that at least 1,600 people like Mr. Teeth's page on FB. So if we assume that at least 1,600 people constitutes the 100% interest spike on Sept 12th, what does that say about the percentages before badselfeater went public?

badselfeater trends past 7 days

badselfeater trends past 30 days

For reference, Mr. Teeth's FB popularity:

Mr. Teeth Likes
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#8]
On twitter - Guciffer 2.0 supposedly released 600MB of DNC files at a conference called the Future of Cyber Security Europe 2016 in London in the last hour.  I went to download, but then got scared, because it hasn't been confirmed by Guccifer 2.0 twitter or blog.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The mannequin was probably the worst, which I still don't personally understand. I guess people expected him to actually be out there handing out bills and fielding questions.
View Quote

Ya, I did. If it was an ARG (like I thought/think) that would fit into it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I vote option 1.  Not sure what the specifics will be, but guessing its something that will shock the avg person on the street enough to raise hell. In this day and age of complete ADD by the general population, its hard to image what that could be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread circa 3:00PM PT tomorrow.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/569/Blowout_soon.jpg

Quoted:

Hey op!

How about adding a poll listing the various theories?

What options?

1. Infomation Dump/Leak

2. Economic Collapse

3. Cern successfully opening a portal to Saturn, releasing hell on Earth

4. Establishment of NWO

5. Absolutely nothing

6. Art Project

ARG

Marketing

I vote option 1.  Not sure what the specifics will be, but guessing its something that will shock the avg person on the street enough to raise hell. In this day and age of complete ADD by the general population, its hard to image what that could be.

It will take more than a data dump by snowden, et al, to change America's current course. As long as people have access to their smartphones (or other trinkets), their money (fiat or otherwise) and their bread and circus entertainment (like their "dancing with the stars", "keeping up with the kardashians", the new nfl season or whatever else most people use to entertain themselves) then nothing will change. If you want to get peoples attention then all of that stuff (and more) will have to go away first.

The only way people will change (barring some supernatural revival or something) is to have something happen to them that will affect their daily life so much that all the other fluff will just disappear in an instant because people will immediately realize that their bread and circuses just aren't that important anymore in the big picture. There's very few things in the world that are capable of doing that and a massive data dump about various government corruption, in and of itself, isn't one of them. However, if those data dumps are accompanied by, or quickly followed by, war and destruction then it might change something somewhere.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've been skimming through the thread over the past few days. I certainly haven't caught up with the latest, and I hope this hasn't been posted before, but has anyone looked up google trends on this? First link is some basic info, not terribly relevant, but the second seems interesting to me. Has it been addressed how early the internet was exposed to the term badselfeater? I would guess most people just learned of it 6 days ago, but the trends from the past month either indicate that people knew about it earlier... Or maybe that was a research/production team related to badselfeater?

Note that the numbers are percentages, not actual times searched or individuals searching per day. Also note that at least 1,600 people like Mr. Teeth's page on FB. So if we assume that at least 1,600 people constitutes the 100% interest spike on Sept 12th, what does that say about the percentages before badselfeater went public?

Mr. Teeth Likes
View Quote

The first bill was found August 24th, if I recall correctly. So it perfectly correlates to that trend.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mine is still spot on. Looks quick because of the animation. But from the start of one animation to the next is 1 second for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the animation looks sped up, but if you time it it's still correct.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm really interested to see if any/some/a lot of bills pop up today. The one post sure makes it sound like they're pushing hard today, and won't have time to push the bills tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel like somethings going to happen.

Wherever they do pop up, someone should grab one for me. If the world doesn't end, it's going to be held on to until I die. Hell, I'll probably print out all the pages of this thread too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If you check out this website, every year they award millions in psyops types of studies.

This is all DOD funded through University's.

http://minerva.dtic.mil/

2016 Schedule:

http://minerva.dtic.mil/mm16.html

Then 1 year later, they reconvene and reveal the results of the studies. When the reveal the studies, it's in presentation format at a 3 day conference. The presenters then uncover all their findings and receive awards etc

This could very well be a 1 year study with either the findings prevented at the end of the conference or 1 year later.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Also on 4 Chan , they r convinced we r part of a DoD project called Minerva and the elite are meeting on Wednesday.  Weird ahit, if u ask me

If you check out this website, every year they award millions in psyops types of studies.

This is all DOD funded through University's.

http://minerva.dtic.mil/

2016 Schedule:

http://minerva.dtic.mil/mm16.html

Then 1 year later, they reconvene and reveal the results of the studies. When the reveal the studies, it's in presentation format at a 3 day conference. The presenters then uncover all their findings and receive awards etc

This could very well be a 1 year study with either the findings prevented at the end of the conference or 1 year later.

In! for my participation ribbon.

Then I can tell peeps I participate in psyops for the DoD. Street cred here I come!

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A lot of people need oil either to get water, or to get to water ... and food for that matter.  Not saying that it wouldn't be OK once the dust settled, but there would be a lot of death along the way.  Not to mention, if we lost electricity (some of which is dependent on oil), we could end up with nuclear plants melting down.  For those of us in the East - that would be BAD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Petroleum is not a neccessity, but rather a luxury.  

Go out to your vehicle and drain your gas tank.  Don't ever fill it up again, and then get back to us on that one.  

You're right, oil is a neccessity for the same helpless segment of the population that has no problem being behind on other bills but pays that cable bill on time.

The world turned 'round just fine long before the combustion engine came along.  Ones dependence on a luxury does not make it a necessity.

You only need three things to sustain life in this order:
1) Water
2) Food
3) Shelter

A lot of people need oil either to get water, or to get to water ... and food for that matter.  Not saying that it wouldn't be OK once the dust settled, but there would be a lot of death along the way.  Not to mention, if we lost electricity (some of which is dependent on oil), we could end up with nuclear plants melting down.  For those of us in the East - that would be BAD.

People dying really has nothing to do with what I am saying.

If we go to war due to a data dump, people die.
If there is an Economic collapse, people die.
If nothing happens, people still die.

Really, the only difference between the arguably eventual collapse of our society and that of societies past is out dependence on luxuries for sustenance as opposed to being a predominately agraian culture with limited trade.

I could write a book about how this ties back into us hurting ourselves, the spider web, the dependence.

In short, some people plan their lives around civilization and others plan theirs around reality.

Everything I'm saying is under the assumption that this amounts to anything of any significance.  This thread was a read-only for me up until Hillary went sack-o-potato on us after the destroy er image was released.

I'm still spitballing.  I don't know any more than the next guy.  I do know that we live in a house of cards and that the whole world has been on the brink of something for quite some time.  It's almost like we a teetering; on what, I don't know.  This whole thing is too weird.

I'm trying to do billing, keep up and respond at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The first bill was found August 24th, if I recall correctly. So it perfectly correlates to that trend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. Teeth Likes

Lol, NVM. Disregard. I thought it was a week-ish ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I put a stopwatch on it before... it was about .7 secs per second.

Just did it again and it was spot on
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes, perhaps......  but didn't "Mr. Teeth" mention early on that we need to look at the big picture and not get bogged down in the details? The sacrifice of freedoms and simply a symptom of the overall disease which is that, in the creator of the bill's mind, evil has taken over. Whether evil has taken over by force or if was invited in and welcomed by our leaders is the question and, again I'm spit-balling, perhaps they feel that they have evidence that proves the later.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, here is my take, for what it is worth……

Having followed this thread since day one, I get the gut feeling that there will be some sort of major data dump when the countdown hits zero. The question is of what nature will the dump be…..

Judging from the symbolism and iconography my guess is that someone has some serious evidence indicating that high ranking members of our government, including one or both of the major candidates, are involved in some serious occult activity and that our government has been involved in these activities for some time. I would guess that these activities range from simple passive acceptance to, and this might be a stretch, sacrifices of some sort. I would even suggest that these members of our government have become so involved through greed, corruption, murder, and antireligious activities as to be likened by the creators of the bill, and everything here to fore associated with its promotion, to the Antichrist. The creators of the bill feel that they have something that directly connects various members of our government with sinister forces or at least paying homage to these sinister forces.

The real question is what level of outcry it will generate….. if any.

Yes, perhaps......  but didn't "Mr. Teeth" mention early on that we need to look at the big picture and not get bogged down in the details? The sacrifice of freedoms and simply a symptom of the overall disease which is that, in the creator of the bill's mind, evil has taken over. Whether evil has taken over by force or if was invited in and welcomed by our leaders is the question and, again I'm spit-balling, perhaps they feel that they have evidence that proves the later.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
On the badselfeater site if I tap the screen and swipe sometimes the countdown clock changes to 90 90 00 and the seconds don't seem to change. Also the bill filled in completely sometimes. Haven't read whole thread, so no idea if this is already known. Sorry if dupe

Eta.  Using an iPhone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#20]
someone posted if you drag the ear around this happens
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Golden Apple?

ETA: Also see Apple of Discord

Discordianism

http://i.imgur.com/YmupszP.jpg
View Quote

But it doesn't have Kallisti on it.

Fuck who knows.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#22]

The countdown clock disappeared
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It will take more than a data dump by snowden, et al, to change America's current course. As long as people have access to their smartphones (or other trinkets), their money (fiat or otherwise) and their bread and circus entertainment (like their "dancing with the stars", "keeping up with the kardashians", the new nfl season or whatever else most people use to entertain themselves) then nothing will change. If you want to get peoples attention then all of that stuff (and more) will have to go away first.

The only way people will change (barring some supernatural revival or something) is to have something happen to them that will affect their daily life so much that all the other fluff will just disappear in an instant because people will immediately realize that their bread and circuses just aren't that important anymore in the big picture. There's very few things in the world that are capable of doing that and a massive data dump about various government corruption, in and of itself, isn't one of them. However, if those data dumps are accompanied by, or quickly followed by, war and destruction then it might change something somewhere.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread circa 3:00PM PT tomorrow.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/569/Blowout_soon.jpg

Quoted:

Hey op!

How about adding a poll listing the various theories?

What options?

1. Infomation Dump/Leak

2. Economic Collapse

3. Cern successfully opening a portal to Saturn, releasing hell on Earth

4. Establishment of NWO

5. Absolutely nothing

6. Art Project

ARG

Marketing

Yep

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll inspect the web code again, now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Mr. Teeth Likes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mr. Teeth Likes

Just as some frame of reference, I think likes on Facebook were right at or around 100 last Monday. They slowly boosted to <400 by Friday, and got to 1200 yesterday, finishing at about 1400. Now they are up to 1600. The organic reach on this has been terribly slow. The original bills were found much earlier, with the original r/conspiracy post being on August 26th.

Quoted:
On twitter - Guciffer 2.0 supposedly released 600MB of DNC files at a conference called the Future of Cyber Security Europe 2016 in London in the last hour.  I went to download, but then got scared, because it hasn't been confirmed by Guccifer 2.0 twitter or blog.

Let's not forget the Trump Tower/Gucci Store post. Maybe that was in fact a call out to Guccifier.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
what movie? i'm trapped in a hotel for work right now - so i need more things to creep me out and keep me up all night

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also on 4 Chan , they r convinced we r part of a DoD project called Minerva and the elite are meeting on Wednesday.  Weird ahit, if u ask me

There's a cool little movie on Netflix where these guys infiltrate one of those "elite" groups where they put bull's heads on. Reminds me of that.

what movie? i'm trapped in a hotel for work right now - so i need more things to creep me out and keep me up all night

He's probably talking about "Dragnet" from 1987 with Tom Hanks and Dan Aykroyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZL7epLIyhA
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wherever they do pop up, someone should grab one for me. If the world doesn't end, it's going to be held on to until I die. Hell, I'll probably print out all the pages of this thread too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I printed one out just for fun, and when this is all said and done, it's going on the wall in my Man-Cave. Even if nothing happens, this thread has been very fun.

ETA; but yeah...I'd love to have an original.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Premature release.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Here's a bit of relevant news...

Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart is stepping down

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-fed-president-dennis-lockhart-150730815.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Here's a bit of relevant news...

Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart is stepping down

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-fed-president-dennis-lockhart-150730815.html

The funny thing about the Atlanta Fed is they are the ones always "nudging" the overall Fed to stop fucking with interest rates.  It's hard to tell how much the Altanta Fed really understands true Austrian economics, because they have to toe the line, too.  

If any Fed president were to step down before a damming leak, it would be him.  And we've confirmed Senators know about something that will affect us all that is outside their decision making authority?  Hmmmm.

Now is a good time to remind everyone of a good way to have options for when all the reckless money printing and spending comes to a head.  Below is an excerpt from an off-topic thread, but illustrates how to think about currency and money in general IMHO:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every person should have a minimum of six months expenses on hand in both cash ( 6 months ) and split between silver and gold ( 6 months ).  This gives them a year cushion that ideally is never used, half of which is in worthless but usable fake currency, half of which is in valuable but expensive to convert real money.

One day the two will switch, and it may be sooner than we think.

Then buy more guns.

Yes, but rather than silver and gold would six months expenses on hand in firearms be adequate?  That is the question.

That would mean the person owns zero gold and silver.  If his country of residence blows the currency, gold and silver is what will be exchanged for the new currency if he stays to weather the storm, or his ticket out of the country if he flees.  Banks and borders don't want guns.

We can do what ifs all day, but gold and silver can always be counted on.  Only at a certain point at the shit-hit-the-fanometer do barterable items like guns outweigh the flexibility of real money.

Plus if this stash of money is not to be touched, in 40 years the gold and silver would probably be more desired than an ancient AR.

Agreed, people often say you cant eat gold/silver and is worthless for SHTF. In some respects its true, if were talking end of the world were burning our furniture to stay warm and eating our pets for food than yes precious metals are worthless. But not all collapses are madd maxx style, many just  involve a country f**king over its citizens financially by devaluing their currency. yes guns will hold their value, but its hard to cross a border carrying dozens of guns. Much easier to put a couple gold coins in your pocket, dress like a poor refugee and carry enough wealth to at least start a new life somewhere else.

link to thread: http://209.251.48.101/forums/t_1_5/1907394_.html&r=-1&page=1
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Just as some frame of reference, I think likes on Facebook were right at or around 100 last Monday. They slowly boosted to <400 by Friday, and got to 1200 yesterday, finishing at about 1400. Now they are up to 1600. The organic reach on this has been terribly slow. The original bills were found much earlier, with the original r/conspiracy post being on August 26th.

Let's not forget the Trump Tower/Gucci Store post. Maybe that was in fact a call out to Guccifier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. Teeth Likes

Quoted:

I called it if so
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was on the site when I just looked, 30s ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a cool little movie on Netflix where these guys infiltrate one of those "elite" groups where they put bull's heads on. Reminds me of that.

Nah, there was more recent. Indy movie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed if you leave it running for like 4-5 minutes the countdown goes away and it is the screen of those people walking in the dark doorway.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#34]

"He who has an ear, let him hear."
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#35]

People dying really has nothing to do with what I am saying.

If we go to war due to a data dump, people die.
If there is an Economic collapse, people die.
If nothing happens, people still die.

Really, the only difference between the arguably eventual collapse of our society and that of societies past is out dependence on luxuries for sustenance as opposed to being a predominately agraian culture with limited trade.

I could write a book about how this ties back into us hurting ourselves, the spider web, the dependence.

In short, some people plan their lives around civilization and others plan theirs around reality.

Everything I'm saying is under the assumption that this amounts to anything of any significance.  This thread was a read-only for me up until Hillary went sack-o-potato on us after the destroy er image was released.

I'm still spitballing.  I don't know any more than the next guy.  I do know that we live in a house of cards and that the whole world has been on the brink of something for quite some time.  It's almost like we a teetering; on what, I don't know.  This whole thing is too weird.

I'm trying to do billing, keep up and respond at the same time.
View Quote

Yeah - I wasn't trying to crap on you.  Just saying that people who are in the East or in places where they can't walk to water should think ahead (not necessarily for tomorrow) - just in general.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the badselfeater site if I tap the screen and swipe sometimes the countdown clock changes to 90 90 00 and the seconds don't seem to change. Also the bill filled in completely sometimes. Haven't read whole thread, so no idea if this is already known. Sorry if dupe

Eta.  Using an iPhone.

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/rhender2015/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-09/F01D3936-199A-4DFC-B1CB-29D6DF4329EB_zpsfowhifm7.png

On my phone so can't post pics but anyone noticed the left ridge follows the trend of the NYSE turned on its axis?

Look at the late 70s to present of the index on google finance and overlay. It matches pretty close.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I noticed if you leave it running for like 4-5 minutes the countdown goes away and it is the screen of those people walking in the dark doorway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh.  I closed the window when the irritating music began.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#38]

This is what the new CSS does if anyone is wondering. I can't make this happen on my desktop but the div is probably called #eater-egg due to the CSS properties in the new addition.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#39]
So many of the connotations of the bill are about greed and wealth. We also get peaks are politics and data drops.

I know it's been mentioned, but it seems like a multi-faceted attack, including a destruction of wealth in America, as well as a drop of data, would certainly stir the masses.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And oil. Shit-tons of untapped oil. And America is the largest consumer of petroleum products.  So if some third-world countries that have very little other exportable products want to start playing petro-dollar games (again), we have leverage as both a buyer and a producer.

Would it suck in the short-term?  Maybe. But a couple of years of "Drill, baby, Drill!" would quickly show the rest of the world why picking a different currency to back the petro-dollar is a bad idea.  We are richer in natural resources than any other nation in the world; they need us a helluva lot more than we need them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
World War 3 began decades ago, the seeds of this war were sowed in 1913 and been reaped and harvested with the Nixon Shock after the two wars.
What we will see in the next two days will complete the rest of the loose ends and fragments to complete the picture.
We have become death. This is our only warning. If we want to stop the worst of the situations yet to come we must wake up the public before it sleep walks into a tragedy.

So the "loose ends" are the reveal?
Perhaps some of the actors not mentioned yet will be discovered.

It better make some sense, because I'm failing to see how not having a Petro dollar is a huge deal.

Neuter the Petrodollar and you effectively neuter the influence of the US around the world.

Once the petrodollar is gone all we have left are bombs and cyber attacks.

And oil. Shit-tons of untapped oil. And America is the largest consumer of petroleum products.  So if some third-world countries that have very little other exportable products want to start playing petro-dollar games (again), we have leverage as both a buyer and a producer.

Would it suck in the short-term?  Maybe. But a couple of years of "Drill, baby, Drill!" would quickly show the rest of the world why picking a different currency to back the petro-dollar is a bad idea.  We are richer in natural resources than any other nation in the world; they need us a helluva lot more than we need them.

Niot entirely true. China has a huge deposits of very rare minerals used in creating many of the technology goods we depend on every day (phones, computers, TVs).
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is what the new CSS does if anyone is wondering. I can't make this happen on my desktop but the div is probably called #eater-egg due to the CSS properties in the new addition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I tried on an android nexus 4 and couldn't get it to happen.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Now that I'm browsing online, it seems like this is starting to pick up a little more steam. The facebook is getting more attention, etc.

What if Mr Teeths post about distributing the bills was more of a reference of "Watch this, we can make this go viral" in response to people questioning why it isn't more popular. Perhaps they didn't want it to be, until now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#43]
This has been added to the code, i don't know when:

Perhaps you will hear.
View Quote

Part of this function:

function l(t, e) {

var n = $("#bill img:visible");
           L = n.height() / 350;
           var r = n.offset();
           M(e, r.top) ? N(t, r.left) ? z.topLeft = !0 : V(t, r.left + n.width()) && (z.topRight = !0) : H(e, r.top + n.height()) && (N(t, r.left) ? z.bottomLeft = !0 : V(t, r.left + n.width()) && (z.bottomRight = !0));
           var i = Object.keys(z);
           4 === i.length && i.every(function(t) {
               return z[t]
           }) ? (r.right = r.left + n.width(), r.bottom = r.top + n.height(), Y(t, e, r) && (q || (q = !0, c()))) : 2 === i.length && i.every(function(t) {
               return z[t]
           }) && console.log("Perhaps you will hear.")
       }
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm convinced. Something yuuuuge is going to happen. If not, hallelujah! Sigh of relief!

Mr. Teeth has put too much work into this for a 10 minute lol epic troll celebration. It is at the very least a data dump.

I forgive him for the mannequin stunt.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That would be quite the deadman switch. It's not hard to envision the "it's time" tweet as the arming signal and the subsequently tweeted hex string as the trigger.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe its Snowden,  and he got suicided and Teeth is his contingency plan.

That would be quite the deadman switch. It's not hard to envision the "it's time" tweet as the arming signal and the subsequently tweeted hex string as the trigger.

I wonder if that tweet was related to the Equation Group leaks. I think that one was from an insider, and not a hack.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Now that I'm browsing online, it seems like this is starting to pick up a little more steam. The facebook is getting more attention, etc.

What if Mr Teeths post about distributing the bills was more of a reference of "Watch this, we can make this go viral" in response to people questioning why it isn't more popular. Perhaps they didn't want it to be, until now.
View Quote

But how would 'they' make it go viral. In my opinion it shows the results of a simple word of mouth campaign. You told friend X, friend X played it off until more and more information was released, then he tells friend Y and Z, who tell friends A, B, C, D. etc
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Premature release.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Premature release.

Not sure . . . still haven't been able to confirm and still scared to download the docs.  It could be that this dump is coordinated with other dumps.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, I noticed that last night.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I wonder if that tweet was related to the Equation Group leaks. I think that one was from an insider, and not a hack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Maybe its Snowden,  and he got suicided and Teeth is his contingency plan.

I think this group of people is composed of a large amount of insiders.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#50]
So I am always following this thread.  Checking in daily to see if anything cool pops up.

I'm sitting here reading down this page and all the sudden my internet just disappears and shuts itself down.

Something fucky is going on.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top