Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Sniped, we just built a Walmart up at Hawks Prarie, so that might be worth looking in to.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:13:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

[:D] Now screwing a LIVE female in a cemetery at night...  [:P]  That's a COMPLETELY different story...  [;)]  [sex]
View Quote

Indeed  [8D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
one word
[size=6]Walmart[/size=6]

View Quote

Exaclty.. I was at one last Sun, I couldn't believe it.. I have a bad case of rubberneck.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:19:39 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys must be dorks because I don't have any problems getting women.  The only problem I have is getting a good one!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:20:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Walmart??  Sorry not here...speak English please....

So do you scope Walmart cause you struck out at the Family Reunion...again?? [BD]  
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So do you scope Walmart cause you struck out at the Family Reunion...again?? [BD]  
View Quote

Nah... It ain't been warm enough to have a family reunion. But this weekend is my cousins graduation party... YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA..[;D][;D][;D]

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:41:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
one word
[size=6]Walmart[/size=6]

View Quote

Exaclty.. I was at one last Sun, I couldn't believe it.. I have a bad case of rubberneck.
View Quote

Shit, you should see Target!  Every Target I've been in has been filled with hot chicks.  The one by my new house is MILF heaven.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#8]
What the hell is a MILF?

If you ask enough people you will end up getting what you want.

For my senior prom I got turned down twice, but I ended up going with a cheerleader. There I met one of my friends that had brought 3 dates. I dumped the cheerleader...

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I've pretty much boycotted Walmart. The local SuperTarget costs alittle bit more but the stuff is better quality.

And I agree 100% with the MILFs! Damn, I can just walk around that place all day.

[beer] Here's to MILF heaven!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#10]
They are out there. Hell, if I found one anyone can.
Ill add trying state parks to the list. Hot, outdoorsy women hiking and swimming!
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=10652[/img]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've pretty much boycotted Walmart. The local SuperTarget costs alittle bit more but the stuff is better quality.

And I agree 100% with the MILFs! Damn, I can just walk around that place all day.

[beer] Here's to MILF heaven!
View Quote

Hell Yea!!! MILFs are ok with me...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok, I read a lot, post a little, but I couldn't let this one pass:

"By the way, you high school guys shouldn't be overly concerned about steady relationships with women. Focus on your career goals: school, job, etc. Women want a man that is making something of himself..."

The first sentence, true.  The second and third sentence, if you're speaking about high school girls, really false.  In high school, girls don't give a $h17 about IQ, grades or that you're going to be a making $50k/year when you finish college.  They want a jock.  If one is not available, they want a moron with a nice car.

And that's all I have to say about that...unless you want me to say more?
Jim
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You guys must be dorks because I don't have any problems getting women.  The only problem I have is getting a good one!
View Quote

Getting a good one....I look for the good ones, thought I found one.....but no.

I want quality, not quanity.

Maybe I'm too picky...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Getting a good one....I look for the good ones, thought I found one.....but no.

I want quality, not quanity.

Maybe I'm too picky...
View Quote

What's hilarious about this is that somewhere, there are women chatting on a website somewhere with the EXACT same complaints!

"Where are the quality guys?"

"All I ever find are guys that can't make a commitment."

"The only single guys I meet are so emotionally immature- they're just into toys:  cars, guns, and wearing MARPAT."

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What the hell is a MILF?
View Quote

Never saw American Pie huh?
[b]M[/b]other
[b]I[/b]'d
[b]L[/b]ike to
[b]F[/b]uck

and Ft. Lauderdale is pure heaven for these beautiful babies.  I guess it's all the money around here.  Women's husbands have enough cash to buy them nannys and gym memberships and the 40 year olds will put to shame most of the 18 year olds in other parts of the country.  Not only are they hotter, they're more experienced.
Once you go MILF you'll never go back [;)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Fine, thank you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#17]
The best way to meet women is through mutal friends, or family friends. That way there is a bit of a pre screening process. You know she's not a total nut, and she knows you are safwe, becuase you know some of the saem people.

If your just looking to get laid then try online personals, or learn to spot the girl in the bar who just broke up with her boyfriend and is looking to get some to help her forget.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The best way to meet women is through mutal friends, or family friends. That way there is a bit of a pre screening process. You know she's not a total nut, and she knows you are safwe, becuase you know some of the saem people.

If your just looking to get laid then try online personals, or learn to spot the girl in the bar who just broke up with her boyfriend and is looking to get some to help her forget.
View Quote

You're right about family and friends.  Personally, I'd like to 'find' one myself.  Sort of feel funny about 'getting help'.

The girl who just broke up is not good.  Sometimes they're in the bar to do that, find someone to well, do it.... other times they want to just hang and drink the night way (to forget).  Never assume.... (assume= ASS out of U and ME)

Edit-
My luck has been totally bad.  I seem to find the 'attractive' ones that have 'issues'.  You know, the ones that have been in bad relationships too many times so when someone "nice" does come along, they're ..... squeemish....

I don't concider myself the 'typical' guy.  As that song goes, "I march to the beat of a different drum."  Granted, most people can describe themself that way.  I thought I found the girl that marched to that same drum..... but no.... oh well.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Some experts have viewed it as a marketing problem. That is, with any given product, there is a certain percentage of the public that will buy it. It may be a small percentage but even small percentages work out right if you can find the people who will buy the product.

Applying it to women, there is probably some women out there (or even more than one possibly) who will put up with your smelly feet for long periods of time just to be near you. All you have to do is find them.

The marketing solution to that is simply to advertise your product as many times and places as you can figure out how to advertise. That is, go places and start casual conversations, join dating services, put an ad in the paper -- whatever you have to do to increase the number of contacts you have with women. They don't have to be romantic contacts at all - just anything you can do to meet more of them. There are all kinds of ways, ranging from church groups to posting a picture of your crotch in adult newspapers. Which one works best for you just depends on where you are and what you want.

As an example, one guy suggested that you get the phone number exchange for some place where there are university dorms. Then you simply dial every phone number within that exchange (about 10,000 numbers). If a guy answers, hang up. If a chick answers, ask for some phony woman's name, and then make up some story about how you were looking for the girl who had the number previously. She was a real sweetheart and you got out of touch and you really miss her or some BS like that, anything to get a conversation going. After a while, tell the chick who answered that she sounds like such a nice person and ask her for a date.

There is a variation on that that is pretty funny, and there are lots of other techniques - like the friend of mine who had a knack for talking married guys into letting him lay their wives. He got several. All it took was a good line.

Just something else to think about -- If we assumed that only one woman in a hundred would be interested in you, then, marketing-wise, all you would have to do is to strike up a conversation with any sample one hundred women and statistically speaking, it is pretty certain that you would meet at least one who liked you. I have read things by researchers which indicated that perhaps fifteen percent of women like sex as much as the average man does and maybe five percent just crave it all the time -- kinda like the nymphomaniacs of legend. In marketing terms, that would mean that, on average, if you meet twenty women, one will be a nympho ready to go if you just ask.

At least, that's the theory I read.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top