Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/9/2003 1:59:10 AM EDT
Sorry to waste a thread and bandwidth, but I was wondering how long it usually takes to get my membership activated? I signed up about early AM on 5/9...Just wondering what to expect. Looking foward to finally being a Member, BigJ491
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:10:02 AM EDT
You're already a regular member. Did you pay to be a Team AR15.com member? If you did, a month is way too long to wait for the upgrade. You might want to email Goatboy or one of the staff. [img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:16:59 AM EDT
I signed up for one of the paying memberships. Is that considered the "Team" membership?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:18:46 AM EDT
Yes
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:22:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2003 2:23:13 AM EDT by LotBoy]
It should take about two weeks if you payed by personal check.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:26:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LotBoy: It should take about two weeks if you payed by personal check.
View Quote
I used Paypall
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:43:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2003 2:43:46 AM EDT by LotBoy]
Originally Posted By BigJ491:
Originally Posted By LotBoy: It should take about two weeks if you payed by personal check.
View Quote
I used Paypall
View Quote
Paypal should be faster than personal check. You should email GoatBoy or staff like USPC40. Don't wait. Is there a receipt of the transaction?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:00:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LotBoy:
View Quote
I used Paypall
View Quote
Paypal should be faster than personal check. You should email GoatBoy or staff like USPC40. Don't wait. Is there a receipt of the transaction?
View Quote
Yeah, I emailed the confirmation letter form paypall to webmaster@ar15.com....should I fire it out to someone else, or will that suffice?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:28:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2003 3:29:20 AM EDT by LotBoy]
Originally Posted By LotBoy:
View Quote
I used Paypall
View Quote
View Quote
Yeah, I emailed the confirmation letter form paypall to webmaster@ar15.com....should I fire it out to someone else, or will that suffice?
View Quote
Should work.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:43:38 AM EDT
Did you add your screen name? If you didn't tell them you are BigJ491, they won't know who to activate.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:45:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808: Did you add your screen name? If you didn't tell them you are BigJ491, they won't know who to activate.
View Quote
I told them in the email, but the Paypall thing didn't give me a spot to do it in.
Top Top