Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2016 7:44:05 AM EDT
Are they all nutty tinfoil hats with a little bit of white power mixed in?

I saw that the founder of the movement passed away this month, and not knowing anything about him, I decided to do some googling.  Being the curious type I went looking for a forum....figured worst case scenario, I'd have a new website to discuss guns and current events.

But everything is about the NWO, the Rothschild family (Jews in general) running NATO, the UN taking control of our national parks and Obama staying in office under martial law after suspending elections.

It's like the tiny GD tinfoil fringe, but everyone is like that.  On steroids. With some subtle white power mixed in .

i guess I learned something.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I saw that the founder of the movement passed away this month, and not knowing anything about him, I decided to do some googling.  Being the curious type I went looking for a forum....figured worst case scenario, I'd have a new website to discuss guns and current events.

But everything is about the NWO, the Rothschild family (Jews in general) running NATO, the UN taking control of our national parks and Obama staying in office under martial law after suspending elections.

It's like the tiny GD tinfoil fringe, but everyone is like that.  On steroids. With some subtle white power mixed in .

View Quote

Sounds to me like you didn't read hardly anything at all if that's your consensus.

Visit the website called Sipsey Street (3% founder's website) and then draw your conclusion.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds to me like you didn't read hardly anything at all if that's your consensus.

Visit the website called Sipsey Street (3% founder's website) and then draw your conclusion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am reading what self proclaimed threepers post on one forum.  I will check out that website
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all tinfoil and fringe until your country is overrun and foreigners take control of your Internet and banking, and kick your door down at 2:00am.  

Welcome to the party pal.  

Edit to clarify positions and pronouns.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:52:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am reading what self proclaimed threepers post on one forum.  I will check out that website
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because some loonies proclaim themselves 3%'ers and go full retard doesn't mean they represent the movement nor what it's about.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw a III% sticker yesterday while sitting at a stoplight.

All I could think was "I bet I have more guns in my truck right now than he does"
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
ITT we talk about III%ers
View Quote

Let's not.

I mean, seriously, this has been done to death, III%ers, Oathkeepers, Sheepdogs, enough already.  You like them, fine.  You don't like them, fine.  Murrica!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just because some loonies proclaim themselves 3%'ers and go full retard doesn't mean they represent the movement nor what it's about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.  And I appreciate you giving me some info....ARF is pretty dependable
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#8]
This article here helps dispel myths of what people think it's about.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I should also point out that Mike Vanderbough and David Codrea uncovered the Operation Fast & Furious and made it public.....

If you want to see some of the more entertaining stuff that happened in years past go here:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2010/11/true-story-of-life-of-ra-bear-inception.html

If you read that and call BS I have the Federal Court transcripts where they asked several folks in the industry about "Ramsey".....Some stuff is just to strange to be made up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

This.

III% movement is about "shaking our guns in the tyrants' faces."  It is intended to put government on formal notice that stepping over certain lines (again) will have consequences, and that's pretty much it.  Has nothing to do with NWO, Da Joos, etc.

Like any movement, people see what they want to see (kinda like how some people here think "cops carry guns, therefore they must be gun-nuts just like me, therefore if I start a traffic stop with 'hello officer, I too have a gun!' the cop will automatically assume that we should be friends!").  

Any movement has the potential to attract looney-toons.  Any internet-based movement that lives on discussion boards or comment sections is easily susceptible to infiltrators who post inflammatory bullshit designed to harm its public image.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Instead of reading the equivalent of grocery store tabloids, take the time to read the intent and purpose of the %, as voiced by the author of the concept.

First read the Three Percent Catechism: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-brief-three-percent-catechism.html

And then the Valediction of a Three Percenter: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2016/05/valediction-of-three-percenter-by-mike.html

Id be more than happy to discuss the whole concept, but you really need to read these first.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top