Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 2:08:01 PM EDT
After a short but valiant battle with cancer, Margie and I had to put Dart to sleep. I am so sad right now. Who could have imagined such a small animal could make me hurt so bad.

I just had to tell my extended family.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Condolences Bro.  [:(]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
No ferret, but I have 3 dogs. It's always hard to lose a pet.

Somebody had a thread about having a dog put down a few days back. I was depressed for days...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear that bud. I'm a ferret owner myself, I'll give my Tito a scratch behind the ears for Dart.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[V]  Wiggy- my condolences go out to you.   I know first hand what a void that leaves in your heart.  Our baby lost out to kidney disease over a year ago.  I respected her more than MOST of the people I run across in life.  Just TODAY at about 4:30 EST there is again a four legged member of the family prowling around her new castle.  I think she is just getting the idea that she has stepped into a big house, with BIG responsibilities being the new "boss"!  It truly is incredible how much a part of our lives a pet can be- I hate to refer to them as "pets".  As far as I am concerned they are entitled to all of the rights and priveledges as anyone else in the family.  Our prayers are with you.  Cherish your memories and rejoice in the fact they cannot be taken from you!

God Bless,

Gogo
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I just had a ferret die. boy its tough. I have 3 now. He died at only 4 years old. he had adrennial disease, and he had a big lump. after the removal of the lump he lived for 6 months but he never gained any weight and his body just could not go on anymore. I'm sorry about your loss. I never thought it would be so tough. I even use his name as my password. so its really hard sometimes. but I have to love the ones I still have and keep them safe and happy.-matt
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:22:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Belle and Angel (our ferrets) send their condolences.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After a short but valiant battle with cancer, Margie and I had to put Dart to sleep. I am so sad right now. Who could have imagined such a small animal could make me hurt so bad.
I just had to tell my extended family.
View Quote

It's never easy as I have had to have it done to two of my cats. Pets are a gift from God and the loss of one is, indeed, a tragedy.
[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-061.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top