[#1]
Good question.....should have shot him on the spot!  Wartime justice
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good question.....should have shot him on the spot!  Wartime justice
View Quote

there's actually a term for it, but I forgot. [rolleyes]

I betcha he's turning big rocks into little rocks in Ft. Leavenworth.

POS

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet you he's in protective solitary 24 hours a day more like. They let his bitch ass out in gen pop, he is a shit kabob. And the Army just wouldn't do that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#4]
a friend's fiance is in the company involved in the attack.  according to her (my friend), the grenader is being held in germany, as he would probably not survive a stay in leavenworth.  

she said that if he survives army justice, he will be faced with the 101st wives' club justice, which will be far worse for him.  i believe her.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Military prison.  Ugly.  You are required to maintain militray bearing AND work.  This of course is too goood for that piece of scum.

Wrap his converted Muslim butt in bacon, then use a firing squad.  Feed his body to pigs and send the feces to his next of kin for burial.

Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#6]
To Keith J.
My thoughts exactly! Psychic twins network? Heres to you buddy!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
a friend's fiance is in the company involved in the attack.  according to her (my friend), the grenader is being held in germany, as he would probably not survive a stay in leavenworth.  
View Quote

I served in the battalion and still live in the area. I maintain VERY close ties to the members of that unit and am curious about who your  friend is. Maybe we  share a mutual friend, sirensong?

Last I heard, Mark Kools is being held at Fort Knox, Kentucky; as that is the closest Federal Detention Facility to Fort Campbell. There was talk of keeping him in the Christian County Jail under contract with the Fed; but that isn't happening. I have alot of personal freinds that are employees at the CCJ in Hopkinsville and they were waiting for the 'shot' at the guy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
The federal prosecutor screwed everyone on this one.  All charges had been dropped (2 counts premeditated murder and a shitload of attempted murder charges)  Then new charges were filed.  It is now 2 counts of murder, 3 counts assault with a deadly weapon.  He is being held at Knox.  When I heard that on the radio the day after the changes were made, I threw a fit.  I was driving down the interstate and had to pull over I was so mad.  I actually cussed out the radio.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Fellows:
Keep us up to date on this POS. Heres a push...
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I served in the battalion and still live in the area. I maintain VERY close ties to the members of that unit and am curious about who your  friend is. Maybe we  share a mutual friend, sirensong?

Last I heard, Mark Kools is being held at Fort Knox, Kentucky; as that is the closest Federal Detention Facility to Fort Campbell. There was talk of keeping him in the Christian County Jail under contract with the Fed; but that isn't happening. I have alot of personal freinds that are employees at the CCJ in Hopkinsville and they were waiting for the 'shot' at the guy.
View Quote

IM inbound
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#12]
if the other inmates would take care of the camelfucker, why the fuck should the army go to the trouble of protecting him?

PS: Psy Warrior, in civilian cases, sometimes they only charge for some of the crimes for each trial, in case of an acquittal. For example, in the case of that mom who killed her 5 kids, she was tryed on 3 counts of murder cause 3 was enough to get her the death penalty and if she was acquitted the prosecutor could have tried her for the other 2 murders without violating double jeopardy. I'm not familiar with military justice, but the revised list of charges could be a tactic along those lines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top