Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2016 6:43:09 PM EDT

“It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump,” said Jason Miller, a Trump campaign spokesman.
View Quote

Source:  Time
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Tyrants get nervous about that kind of talk.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
What exactly do the people on the left think will happened if they get their way and pass gun control legislation and make a play at confiscation?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

“It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump,” said Jason Miller, a Trump campaign spokesman.
View Quote

Source:  Time
View Quote

She mad?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Well Displaced Okie endorses Trump's statement and I've never gotten an Ambassador killed and lied about it, so my judgment is better than hers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
FHRC
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched the comments live......this is fucking stupid
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Fear in her eyes, and full Depends in her pant suits.
I'm good with it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]
One Democratic member of Congress even called for Trump to be investigated by the Secret Service over the remark, while another argued that it would lead to “national tragedy and crisis.”
View Quote

"...so in conclusion our investigation has revealed that Mr. Trump's remarks were extremely appropriate and that Hillary and her campaign are total morans."
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#10]
He pointed out that an armed populace is a check on lawless politicians.

I wonder if anybody else ever thought of that? Or codified it in a document of some type?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What exactly do the people on the left think will happened if they get their way and pass gun control legislation and make a play at confiscation?
View Quote

87% of people will turn them in.

The remaining 13% will be labeled as domestic terrorists and shot/killed/arrested.  The media will try and keep this hush hush except for a few made as examples.  To make it look like 99% complied.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#12]
She has her own problems.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/father-of-orlando-shooter-spotted-behind-clinton-at-rally/

Wonder if she will condemn his endorsement? Probably not...
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll bet that the Clinton camp trys to portray her as a champion of gun rights after this.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe it's exactly what they want.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#15]
FHRC

obama talks about killing cops.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The remaining 13% will be labeled as domestic terrorists and shot/killed/arrested.  The media will try and keep this hush hush except for a few made as examples.  To make it look like 99% complied.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you got the numbers reversed their Hoss. They told the people in Jersey to register their AW or face felony charges, less than 40 complied and at least a hundred thousand owners of said weapons gave the state the Jersey Salute. There were very few AW registered after the passage of Roberti-Roos in CA, every time they change the law and added more guns to the list, few if any people complied with the opportunity to register their guns. In Connecticut a few thousand registered their guns out of the hundreds of thousands who actually owned them.

We American may obey the law in most cases, but we as a People can ignore the shit out laws that we do not like. Same as in Germany, France, and Australia.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They just think they want it, they have no idea what it would mean if they actually get it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think you got the numbers reversed their Hoss. They told the people in Jersey to register their AW or face felony charges, less than 40 complied and at least a hundred thousand owners of said weapons gave the state the Jersey Salute. There were very few AW registered after the passage of Roberti-Roos in CA, every time they change the law and added more guns to the list, few if any people complied with the opportunity to register their guns. In Connecticut a few thousand registered their guns out of the hundreds of thousands who actually owned them.

We American may obey the law in most cases, but we as a People can ignore the shit out laws that we do not like. Same as in Germany, France, and Australia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you says is totally correct.... in regards to registration.

Door to door confiscation would go much different.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She has her own problems.
http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/father-of-orlando-shooter-spotted-behind-clinton-at-rally/

Wonder if she will condemn his endorsement? Probably not...
View Quote

she is probably for the murder of gays, just like here hero Marge Sanger.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
Someone else with guns will go and collect them.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is absolutely trying to lose this
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

why because he does not dance around issues

and says what he wants

I prefer people say what is on there minds and not give me all the BS

I like people that a straight forward and he is

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/zvKtSbT.png

"...so in conclusion our investigation has revealed that Mr. Trump's remarks were extremely appropriate and that Hillary and her campaign are total morans."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

One Democratic member of Congress even called for Trump to be investigated by the Secret Service over the remark, while another argued that it would lead to "national tragedy and crisis.”

http://i.imgur.com/zvKtSbT.png

I prefer the Harry Reid comment to give Trump fake daily classified de-briefings

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#24]

at a rally that they said suggested that the Democratic nominee or federal judges should be shot.
View Quote

This was never said.

Talk about bending the truth and lying though your teeth, Hillary has that down.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

We will hunt while frowning.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The King tried confiscation with the threat of an Army and ropes for those who refused to comply. That shit turned out poorly the last time.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

and says what he wants

TRUMP 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and says what he wants

TRUMP 2016

Hey I'm voting for him too but he is an unmitigated idiot
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He pointed out that an armed populace is a check on lawless politicians.

I wonder if anybody else ever thought of that? Or codified it in a document of some type?
View Quote

That's crazy talk!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The King tried confiscation with the threat of an Army and ropes for those who refused to comply. That shit turned out poorly the last time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you referring to King George the Third?

People... even men... now are (for the most part) nothing like the people back then.

You have two types of people:

A.  Likes free shit and could give a fuck less about anything else unless its about legalizing pot.

B.  Likes hard work and enjoying all of our rights.

Who do you think is outnumbered?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you will, but many American will not share you feelings. Remember the Revolution was fought by a minority of the population.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Shit, that's too bad.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Hillary Clinton condemns Second Amendment
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Copy-pasta

Just an observation on the state of political correctness: Is what donald said untrue?
Is it a false statement?

While I advocate methods like voting, the supreme court, and peace -
Talking about the original intention of the 2A is something that we probably should have learned in school as a fact of history.
Why is it spooky to make a joke about it (IMHO, frankly, it was clearly a joke, okay, trump is the joke-machine, other people say that he doesn't say that -  I took it to be a joke. I laughed, bigly, believe me).
He made a joke about a historical fact, and we're at a point where we are calling it a gaffe.

Donald's as smooth as a gravel road, if he was calling for something (violence), he'd be crystal fucking clear about it.
He's donald fucking trump
There would be no mystery.

PS: Hillary did not answer questions about Mateen's dad fyi.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#36]
a word to the wise
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Which cheesy 80's movie had the 3 witches in it that shared some body part?????
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Tyrants get nervous about that kind of talk.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

They should.  That is the point.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:24:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Grasping for straws they are.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:42:25 AM EDT
[#41]
LOL....this ain't no threat.  Is this all they got?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know,” Trump said.
View Quote

The press and FHRC must be delusional, IMHO.

Just like with the Kahn thing.  That, was nothing too.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:47:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#43]

In other words:

"Stop sending us this shit, you stupid fucking pantywaist Liberal cunts, we know and we don't give a fuck."
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#44]

I hope the Fudds and everyone that owns or wants to own a firearm gets the message.

Aloha, Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top