Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/3/2003 11:14:50 PM EDT
Damn I can eat a whole container of that Haagen Dazs "Strawberry Cheesecake" Ice cream. I was eating it and saying DAMN!!! Now this shit is good!!!But that will fatten ANYONES ass real quick!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:18:41 PM EDT
Isn't it a job requirement so that your ass crack can hang out while you are working on the fridges. [;)] Maybe you can even deduct it???
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:20:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters: Isn't it a job requirement so that your ass crack can hang out while you are working on the fridges. [;)] Maybe you can even deduct it???
View Quote
I NEVER thought of that!!! YOU ARE NOW MY ACCOUNTANT!! Remember that SNL skit with Dan Akroyd where he was a refrigeration tech and he was showing butt crack???
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:28:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DrFrige: Remember that SNL skit with Dan Akroyd where he was a refrigeration tech and he was showing butt crack???
View Quote
That was the very image in my mind as I typed that. What was the brand of fridge, a Nordge?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:56:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters: Isn't it a job requirement so that your ass crack can hang out while you are working on the fridges. [;)] Maybe you can even deduct it???
View Quote
[lol]
Top Top