Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/3/2003 8:22:53 PM EDT
WARNING: These are clips of live animals getting shot, not exploding or anything nasty. If you can't handle it please don't watch. If you like the clips I've got a video for sale over in E.E. (Acsess & Misc. & in Everthing Else) look for predator hunting video. It's a "how to" type video, with lots of instruction and lots of action. We use almost exclusively the AR15 in the video. PLEASE: I don't need a lecture from anybody about why shoot predators. Good Hunting Byron [url]http://comingtothecall.com/videos/coyote.wmv[/url] [url]http://comingtothecall.com/videos/bobcat.wmv[/url] [url]http://comingtothecall.com/videos/7mag.wmv[/url] I hope I did that right. New to the computer. Good Huntin Byron
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:44:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:47:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2003 8:48:20 PM EDT by Wolfpack]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:48:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sherm8404: I get "error downloading codec." Audio only.
View Quote
No problems here. I am using Windows Media Player 9.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:54:09 PM EDT
Good Job. Was the last one really with a 7 Mag? I can't wait for a DU'er Troll to see these. It will warp their fragile little mind.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:58:41 PM EDT
You can down load window media player 9. It's on my web site. I don't think I can post my web site adress here, but its in the E.E. as mentioned above. I've also got a banner ad. Sorry guys just figureing this computer stuff out.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:00:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:03:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sherrick13: Question: I understand shooting coyotes, they are everywhere. But why the bobcat. Are they overpopulated in that area?
View Quote
my thoughts exactly Sherrick13...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:04:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sherrick13: Question: I understand shooting coyotes, they are everywhere. But why the bobcat. Are they overpopulated in that area?
View Quote
Shoot coyotes----hell yes, but LEAVE THE BOBCATS ALONE!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:07:05 PM EDT
Leave the bobcats alone? Why?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:16:36 PM EDT
Ever see what one does when he gets in a ckiken house. We also have them hanging around our turkey roost, not good either. Got plenty other reasons, but thats plenty. Thanks for the question. I don't kill just for the sake of killing. I have been calling/hunting predators for over twenty years. I've been ask alot of questions through the years about how I do it. Decided I'd document it on video. Thought ya'll might be interesred in it. Good Hunting Byron
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:17:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ar15bubba: Leave the bobcats alone? Why?
View Quote
Generally there populations are small in a given area due to their being territorial. They don't runas a pack like those coyotes, who get into everything! Actually I am a bleeding heart for anything feline in nature--a real cat lover.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:24:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:28:33 PM EDT
most people take bobcats for the skins, also for pop. control in some areas.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:36:51 PM EDT
Read a story the other day. Man was asleep on his couch when all of a sudden a bobcat chased his cat in the house through the pet door. had a time getting him out of the house. Come to find out latter there were several cats missing in the neighborhood. Good Hunting Byron
Top Top