Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
KEEP WATCHING, I THINK SHE'S ON AGAIN WITH ALEC.
View Quote

I just saw her with Baldwin in the deli for a promo. I'll swap an AR, my SiG, and a case of ammo (for Stef, you can keep Alec and the deli meat).
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
she's hot, but the anti-American Bush basher being her mentor kinda negates that :-/
View Quote

Negates her being hot?  Riiiiight.

If this guy promotes her enough into getting big movie rolls and ends up being a very visible celeb, can you imagine what it'd be like to have her as an NRA spokeswoman or something like that?  Think ahead a little.

But trust me, I don't like him one bit either.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
KEEP WATCHING, I THINK SHE'S ON AGAIN WITH ALEC.
View Quote

I just saw her with Baldwin in the deli for a promo. I'll swap an AR, my SiG, and a case of ammo (for Stef, you can keep Alec and the deli meat).
View Quote

Tempting...  Is it a Sig 55X?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Tempting... Is it a Sig 55X?
View Quote

Just make the trade, DAMN IT!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
[size=3]Look out, here come the leg humpers![/size=3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Mr Balzac72.  If, and that's a big if, this young lady makes it in Hollywood you can bet that guns will be the last thing on her mind.

You will probably be second to last.

Yoiu are selling your principles for a piece of ass IMHO.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mr Balzac72.  If, and that's a big if, this young lady makes it in Hollywood you can bet that guns will be the last thing on her mind.

Sgtar15
View Quote

C'mon tell 'em how you really feel!  [rofl2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For the record, Alec is a friend of hers and a great mentor.  Hopefully he'll be able to help her career skyrocket, then we'll have a conservative gun totin chick in Hollywood.  She's already promised me she'll be vocal on gun rights if she makes it!

Now write to CBS and tell them you want to see more of Stef on tv!!!  A campaign like that might really help her out if you were so generous to do so!

Stef also thanks you for watching her tonight, she feels like she has fans right now!
View Quote

So she's an aspiring actress ??

How's she know Daldwin ???

So is your dog eating Hello Deli turkey ?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:34:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For the record, Alec is a friend of hers and a great mentor.  Hopefully he'll be able to help her career skyrocket, then we'll have a conservative gun totin chick in Hollywood.  She's already promised me she'll be vocal on gun rights if she makes it!
View Quote

Baldwin is her mentor!? Yeah, with his help her career will skyrocket alright. Skyrocket into the toilet.
She needs to associate herself with a better class of low lifes. Is there some kind of mutated gene that makes people long for notoriety? Entertainers will do anything for attention. They are collectively the most pathetically needy people on the planet. The only profession less worthy of respect is the "legal profession". Tell her to do something worthwhile with her life.

BTW, since no one else is going to say it...[banana]  You know the rest.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote

Yes, it is a big "if" if she makes it to Hollywood.  However, she's very political and extremely intelligent, she would not sell out her ideas for being famous.  In fact she has mentioned on a number of occasions that she would use her status "for good."  

As for your dumb ass comment about her forgetting me, here's some background on us....we've been together for 9 years.  We are so much a part of eachother's lives that it would be near impossible to break up, unless something tragic occurred.  

So now, referring to my girlfriend of 9 years as a "piece of ass" in the way that you did, just about makes you the largest piece of shit on this thread.  After 9 years, I'd hardly say that I've sold out any principles for love.  In fact, she's so far right of Hollywood that you'd be proud to have her there.

Next time lighten up on your "principles," you just sound like a jackass.

Remember people, not everything in life is about guns, especially in relationships.  I'm fortunate to have found a woman who's ideals and beliefs are EXACTLY like ours and you go and try to trash her because she's an aspiring actess?  Wierd.

Edit: The turkey IS Hello Deli turkey!  And yes, those are ancient speakers, but that's not my room, nor do I think they are hooked up right now.  Don't ask, I just don't know!

Sukebe,
She's doing what her heart tells her what to do.  Otherwise, if she thought rationally, do you think she'd be with me? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Well Balzac, I hope you are right and I am wrong.  

Sgtar15
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top