Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 3:37:02 PM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/03/music.country.reut/index.html[/url]

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/03/music.country.reut/story.dixie.chicks.ap.jpg[/img]

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Billboard) -- Just as the controversy appeared to be dying down after the Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines mildly ridiculed President Bush before the start of the Iraq war, country radio programmers are disappointed in the group once again.

This time, they take issue with the fact that Maines apparently chose to take a shot at fellow country musician Toby Keith during her May 21 performance at the Academy of Country Music Awards. Maines wore a sleeveless shirt with the letters F.U.T.K. on the front.

Most viewers, including awards show presenter Vince Gill, interpreted the letters as an expletive aimed at Keith. After opening the envelope that revealed Keith had won the night's biggest award -- entertainer of the year -- Gill quipped, "I think his name was on someone's shirt tonight."

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
They are FUKT!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the dick chicks will do anything NOT to sell records.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to your room, cunt!
Thats what I think. Jason
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently, the dixie chicks dont want a career anymore. Oh well, their music sucks anyway.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't understand why the other two don't just axe that stupid loudmouth.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
They are of little consequence.  Toby or not Toby, now that is the question.

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
You've been a bad girl.   Go to my room!  [sex]
[lol]
CJ
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't understand why the other two don't just axe that stupid loudmouth.
View Quote

I think they should sell her to some Dominatrix and make money off the royalties of her punishment videos.

Bilster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top