Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Bud/Bud light if I absolutely have to drink cheap beer, but if I get to make the call on what's being drunk, it's Bass Ale all the way.  

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
For when I have money - Guiness, Bass, Red Hook IPA, Killians Irish Red, Long Trail

For when I have some money - Coors Light, Coors, Bud Light, Corona

For when I have little money - Travel to New London to get 40oz's - Olde English 800, Colt .45, St. Ides. Sometimes ya gotta go ghetto.

Screw that hard stuff crap. Messed me up too much already. (Jack Daniels has been blessed by the devil, FYI.)

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Pabst Blue Ribbon.......

yeah buddy

t
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got some stuff steele reserve in Montana, cheap, decent if cold, and 8.something%
View Quote

Steel Reserve 211!!  Hell yeah!  I had that once during my cross country travels when I was in Maryland.  But that was just whgen they were getting off the ground and hadn't set up many distributors.  I couldn't find it anywhere!  Not in Texas, not in Pennsylvania, not in New York State!  What a pain in the ass!

Then when my brother moved to Ohio, he said it was everywhere.  So I made him bring me a case everytime he came to visit.

Then, just recently, the convenience store next to me started carrying it. [banana] When I walked into that store, and saw Steel Reserve in the cooler, I knew my life would never again be the same.

Steel Reserve is GREAT SHIT!  But when you open a can of that stuff, understand you're making a [u]commitment[/u].  You can't just drink a can of it and walk away without a serious buzz going.
[booze] [booze] [banana]

-Nick Viejo [booze]
View Quote

Also I can get a 40 of that for like $2, if I got my glock and sit in my 95 black SS Impala I feel like a true thug.
View Quote

LOL same here except with my raven.

Pretty much any 40. to bad they give you one hell of a killer hangover the next day.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
LUCKY LAGER!!!

naw, never had the stuff, but Rolling Rock works for me
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont forget about St Ides 40's! They Used to be in wide mouth bottles and used to be 12.5% alcohol, Used to drink them in high school, 2 or 3 and you are done.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Spaten Optamator 22oz. bottles $1.79 each.[jump]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#8]
LaBatts...8.99 a case cans on sale
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Heineken?  F*&k that shit!  PABST!  BLUE!  RIBBON!
[img]http://www.lynchnet.com/bv/pics/bv052.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#10]
The cheapest I can remember is Red, White and Blue.  If you've already drunk a six-pack of something else, you don't even notice the taste of the R, W and B.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.pabstblueribbon.com/images/pabstcan_history.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.goantiques.com/dbimages/VSH2031TS5330.jpg[/img]

I heard that hamms went out of business, anyone know if that's true?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was a youngster growing up on the farm, a real treat was when some of my Canadian relatives used to come and visit. They would bring down some high octane beer (~6.5% alcohol). I want to say it was Molson Brador???

We would take the biere (eh!) and place it in our natural spring flowing out back of our farm house to chill it. Almost ice cold brew, a taste of heaven after a hot afternoon of haying.

Heh, we used to have Genesee Cream Ale (Genny screamers) in the green cans. I think this qualifies as cheap[:D] Do they even bottle this poison anymore?

Today, I'm more inclined to indulge in a little whiskey, although a cold beer on a hot summer day brings back some good memories!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#13]
How about Wiedemans, Milwaukee's Worst or my all time favorite cheap beer.... Cost Cutter from Kroger's. I don't know who brewed Cost Cutter, but it had to be colder than your mother-in-law's heart to go down. Otherwise it made battery acid taste good.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I support Bud products because as far as I know they are the only pro gun brewer that has actually come out in favor of CCW too.

Problem was, I was getting headaches the next day after a few Bud Lites.

Went to Charlotte with a group for the race two weeks ago.  Tried Busch Lite as that was plentiful and cheap ($11-12 case). I'm staying with it for a while.  No headaches the next day.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top