Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 9:48:25 AM EDT
[url]http://www.conservativebookservice.com/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6174&sour_cd=WGE000101[/url]

[size=4][red]From Ann Coulter: a blistering exposé of liberal treachery against America -- from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism[/red][/size=4]

As usual, Ann Coulter gets right to the point. "Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason," she begins this book. "You could be talking about Scrabble and they would instantly leap to the anti-American position. Everyone says liberals love America, too. No they don't. Whenever the nation is under attack, from within or without, liberals side with the enemy. This is their essence."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America," writes Coulter. "They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant. Fifty years of treason hasn't slowed them down."  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Not only is she beautiful, but I agree with everything she says.

I bought her last book, "Slander", and it was excellent.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I love Ann...wish she would run against ole thick ankles Comrade Klinton for president...hehehe I liked the way she sliced and diced Cuntie Curic on the Today show interview awhile back...[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Ann is coming out with her new book about the same time Hitlery is.

I wonder which one will sell?

I take it that Arfcomer's have already made up their minds??  :)

Merlin

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top