Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2003 9:32:36 AM EDT
I bring this up only to clear my name as being a wisher of ill will toward my fellow ARFCOMers. I stated that salt works as an adulterant in a urine drug screen if added after urination. There was serious speculation as to whether this was untrue and an attempt to sabatoge someone's drug test. I present this report of findings in a study as a form of some proof to give validity to my claim. It can be found at http://www.ijp-online.com/archives/1993/025/04/r0240-0242ra.pdf
I responded to the e-mail only out of a desire to help and my input can be disregarded at will. Any contrary findings or studies are welcomed.
2IDdoc out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top