Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 4:57:37 PM EDT
[banghead] How does this idiot keep getting re-elected?

In this story at,
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20030527-9999_1n27ban.html

or the link at AR15 news.

She is quoted:

"If you're a drive-by shooter, do you go out with a .38-caliber revolver?" she asked. "I don't think so. You just point (an assault weapon) out the window and pump away . . . and you're bound to hit somebody. What kind of a gun is that for civilian society?" [heavy]

California's assault-weapons ban prevents the making of so-called "copy cat" firearms. Feinstein wants a similar law for the nation, but she said she cannot get it passed in the GOP-controlled Congress.[beer]

Said Feinstein: "I would pass the strongest possible regulatory law I could, but I can't get it passed. The question is, do we do nothing and allow guns . . . that are designed to be military weapons . . . on our streets?"
[50]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
She is nothing more than a FUCKING COMMIE BITCH !!!!

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She is nothing more than a FUCKING COMMIE BITCH !!!!

View Quote

You are way to kind in your description of this,
excuse me here, I usually do not use this term as it is reserved for women like her,
[size=6][red][b]CUNT![/b][/red][/size=6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top