BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 148
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Funny how terrorist attack in Orlando is gone. Anybody remeber that?
View Quote
Something about an alligator and a mouse?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

New season of american idol and bachelorette came on so the public has forgotten already.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I've never really seen any love lost between the races, to be honest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, room temperature for sure.

Let's call it what it is, ok?  There seems to be a tremendous hatred from blacks against whites, but I don't see the opposite.  I just don't.  Maybe I'm missing it, and I grew up in the rural south with nothing but black and Mexicans.  No one really had issues when I was growing up.

Maybe true colors are showing (no pun intended).

Same experience here. There's a boiling resentment among blacks against whites, and not just with people from the ghetto, either. I thought it would surely go away one day, but here we are.

I've never really seen any love lost between the races, to be honest.
What's the old saying: "The veneer of civility is very thin and constantly wearing."

As a blue-eyed white dude, watching those "protesters" being interviewed on Hannity last night left no doubt in my mind that these two cultures will not exists simultaneously together without violence forever.

Buckle up kiddies, it's gonna be a wild ride this summer.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm honestly more offended by him trying to pass off a dipshit statement as poetry by simply adding random line breaks and capital letters
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Uh ... awkward.

First thought this might have been some display-username script, but no coding shows up when I quote.

So, this means I'm like the first thing that pops into your head when you hear "Pollyanna" ... or "crazed gunman capable of wanton destruction"?  Or, maybe my username was a ctl+c clipboard remnant for something completely unrelated?

Either way, I'll take it as some sort of compliment.  I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I followed this situation as it was unfolding last night.  I've been reading a bit of info that came to light after I went to sleep.  Two things have me in utter disbelief...

1.  Only one (seemingly well trained) person was able to shoot 11 police officers.

2.  The police put a freaking bomb on a freaking robot and blew the guy up.

What in the holy hell is going on in the world?  This is surreal.

Jeez Pollyanna, is it really that hard to believe that one motivated man who starts a gunfight on his terms and has no rules of engagement would have a hard time coming out on top in the body count game against men armed with only handguns and rules to follow?

This is the first time we have really seen a shooting that involved a somewhat competent shooter who thought ahead and had a little luck on his side. Imagine if he was a regular competitive shooter as well and spent time planning the crime? There are hundreds of people on ARFCOMERS that could make this guy look like an Amature if they had the motive and will to carry out an attack like this.

we're all friends here.  L_JE is a good guy.  here, have a look at this animated gif i made for this very occasion:

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/ham_test_account/ezgif.com-resize_zpscvcgioct.gif

Uh ... awkward.

First thought this might have been some display-username script, but no coding shows up when I quote.

So, this means I'm like the first thing that pops into your head when you hear "Pollyanna" ... or "crazed gunman capable of wanton destruction"?  Or, maybe my username was a ctl+c clipboard remnant for something completely unrelated?

Either way, I'll take it as some sort of compliment.  I think.

i was just coming to your your defense, m'lady.  you will always be in my heart/ARF-famous to me after the ebolapocalypse thread, w/ your epidemiologic spreadsheet work.

[nohomo]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was a terrorist attack in Orlando?  Huh. Whatever happened with Hitllary and the FBI?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm sure plenty in both sides are guilty of the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the last 24 hours I've seen tons of racial bullshit from both sides in the media. For the last 3 hours, I've been walking around a mall while my kid gets her hair done.

Out here,  in reality, black people and white people are being genuinely nicer to one another.  It's actually reassuring. The general air seems to be that change will come from the average person showing love and respect, regardless of color.

We ran errands today.....groceries, pet store and Wal-Mart.  The blacks I encountered seemed to have more of an attitude than normal

My dad is an LEO, and we went out to eat and to the LGS yesterday right after work, so he still had his uniform on.  Most people were sympathetic, offering condolences or saying Stay Safe.  However, we had some bangers yell at us from a passing car and had a black gentleman get up from his seat and move to the other side of the restaurant when we sat down to eat our hate chicken.  There was definite tension, attitude, what have you.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why when those at the top break the law and instead of being punished they are rewarded with more power and wealth?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It all starts with not breaking the law in the first place. Everything that happens after a law is broken is directly related to you doing something to get their attention.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Why when those at the top break the law and instead of being punished they are rewarded with more power and wealth?  

There's a lesson to be learned there.  It won't be.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just saw a news report on ABC news where they were showing one of the Police Cars that was hit by Gunfire, The holes were larger then 5.56 if I had to guess I'd say 7.62 size holes.
Did they say what rifle was used yet, other than the bullshit rumors?
View Quote
I saw on different websites it was an SKS
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Tension in my area of Florida is as high as ever.  Seems like everyone trusts no one.

The good news is,  I had a great in-depth conversation with two older people, husband and wife  who are Bush haters. They voted for Obama twice.  They have no idea of my political agenda which is Republican and in fact they think I'm middle-of-the-road and also voted for Obama.
Both of these people are completely appalled at what is going on in America right now. They like neither candidate and think that  their decision may come down to who is vice president. They are leaning towards Trump but waiting until he announces his VP. They were adamant they did not want to Hillary to pick a female VP and would never vote for that.

Maybe there is some hope for republican president .
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What's the old saying: "The veneer of civility is very thin and constantly wearing."  

As a blue-eyed white dude, watching those "protesters" being interviewed on Hannity last night left no doubt in my mind that these two cultures will not exists simultaneously together without violence forever.

View Quote

Is that wrong?  It's not normal in nature.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My dad is an LEO, and we went out to eat and to the LGS yesterday right after work, so he still had his uniform on.  Most people were sympathetic, offering condolences or saying Stay Safe.  However, we had some bangers yell at us from a passing car and had a black gentleman get up from his seat and move to the other side of the restaurant when we sat down to eat our hate chicken.  There was definite tension, attitude, what have you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the last 24 hours I've seen tons of racial bullshit from both sides in the media. For the last 3 hours, I've been walking around a mall while my kid gets her hair done.

Out here,  in reality, black people and white people are being genuinely nicer to one another.  It's actually reassuring. The general air seems to be that change will come from the average person showing love and respect, regardless of color.

We ran errands today.....groceries, pet store and Wal-Mart.  The blacks I encountered seemed to have more of an attitude than normal

They guy moving might not have been disrespect, he might have been moving incase shtf.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They guy moving might not have been disrespect, he might have been moving incase shtf.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could have been, but that wasn't the vibe I got from him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got a cousin from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. They had a 5,000 acre citronella, fruit and produce farm. When the whites became the non-ruling minority there; about half the native blacks who had worked for them, grown up with them, and shared their life with them were killed and/or raped as collaborators. 90% of the land they had was taken by the state and turned over to the local black "farming council", who within six months had ripped up all the irrigation pipes and sold them for scrap. Their family was soon visited by the new police chief who had been taught to read as a child by my cousin's mother, who out of courtesy and friendship, warned them that they would be arrested or killed by the new government within a week unless they fled. That farm which had been worth 7 figures in American money just years before was taken from them and they were only allowed to take $5,000 in gold when they left the country forever.

I have no illusions what will happens to America when whites become the minority here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Dallas Police say robot used to neutralize gunman delivered about 1 pound of explosives, comprised of C4 and 'Det' cord

Read more on dpdbeat.com

When all
attempts to negotiate with the suspect, Micah Johnson, failed under the
exchange of gunfire, the Department utilized the mechanical tactical
robot, as a last resort, to deliver an explosion device to save the
lives of officers and citizens.

The robot used was the Remotec, Model  F-5, claw and arm extension with an explosive device of C4 plus "Det” cord.  

Approximate weight of total charge was one pound.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Ok, so when the cops don't respond to your domestic violence emergencies and the firearm don't come when your crack house is on fire or you relatives have a medical emergency than get BLM to toe the line.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Dallas Police say robot used to neutralize gunman delivered about 1 pound of explosives, comprised of C4 and 'Det' cord

Read more on dpdbeat.com

When all attempts to negotiate with the suspect, Micah Johnson, failed under the exchange of gunfire, the Department utilized the mechanical tactical robot, as a last resort, to deliver an explosion device to save the lives of officers and citizens.

The robot used was the Remotec, Model  F-5, claw and arm extension with an explosive device of C4 plus "Det” cord.  

View Quote

They need to put a symbol for one killed like the WWII planes
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Read more on dpdbeat.com

When all attempts to negotiate with the suspect, Micah Johnson, failed under the exchange of gunfire, the Department utilized the mechanical tactical robot, as a last resort, to deliver an explosion device to save the lives of officers and citizens.

View Quote
Clearly it was enough.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I've got a cousin from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. They had a 5,000 acre citronella, fruit and produce farm. When the whites became the non-ruling minority there; about half the native blacks who had worked for them, grown up with them, and shared their life with them were killed and/or raped as collaborators. 90% of the land they had was taken by the state and turned over to the local black "farming council", who within six months had ripped up all the irrigation pipes and sold them for scrap. Their family was soon visited by the new police chief who had been taught to read as a child by my cousin's mother, who out of courtesy and friendship, warned them that they would be arrested or killed by the new government within a week unless they fled. That farm which had been worth 7 figures in American money just years before was taken from them and they were only allowed to take $5,000 in gold when they left the country forever.  

I have no illusions what will happens to America when whites become the minority here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blacks are 13% of the population and not all Blacks are the same.

Caribbean Black Americans have nothing in common with Black Americans of Slave Ancestry. No social or cultural connections. A Bahamian or Jamaican has nothing in common with someone from Detroit or Birmingham.

As for the Hispanics.... we all fucking hate each other. Everyone looks down on Mexico, Mexico looks down on Guatemala and Honduras. Cubans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans all fight amongst themselves. Argentina and Chile have gone to war and hate each other. Bolivia hate Chile. Peru has gone to war with everyone. Venezuela and Colombia are economic rivals. Spain fucking thinks everyone are backwards savages.

Then you have the difference in ethnicities between the nationalities. Mestizos are treated differently in different countries. Blacks are too. Lets not get into the oddities of Dominicans being called Black or other matters with Puerto Ricans claiming Taino Indian Ancestry when Spain exterminated them all in the 1500s.

Whitey will be fine.... all the minorities will be killing each other.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#25]
edit - false

its a replay

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#26]
oh he mad

wrong thread

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's already been given the narrative of a frustrated in-denial-of-his-own-gayness anger kilz. Not terrorism. Guns and sexual frustration are a bad combination mmmmkay?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ok, so when the cops don't respond to your domestic violence emergencies and the firearm don't come when your crack pho is on fire or you relatives have a medical emergency than get BLM to toe the line.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok, so when the cops don't respond to your domestic violence emergencies and the firearm don't come when your crack pho is on fire or you relatives have a medical emergency than get BLM to toe the line.  

Now I need a bowl of Vietnamese noodle soup.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Read more on dpdbeat.com

View Quote

I'm picturing them telling him it was a cell phone they were delivering to him when he said his battery was almost dead. Surprise cockfag!!!!

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#31]
[url=https://thearmsguide.com/8811/reports-ak-74-dallas-shooting/]Just saw on FB that the guy's rifle was apparently an AK74.[/url

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:09:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Caribbean Black Americans have nothing in common with Black Americans of Slave Ancestry. No social or cultural connections. A Bahamian or Jamaican has nothing in common with someone from Detroit or Birmingham.

As for the Hispanics.... we all fucking hate each other. Everyone looks down on Mexico, Mexico looks down on Guatemala and Honduras. Cubans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans all fight amongst themselves. Argentina and Chile have gone to war and hate each other. Bolivia hate Chile. Peru has gone to war with everyone. Venezuela and Colombia are economic rivals. Spain fucking thinks everyone are backwards savages.

Then you have the difference in ethnicities between the nationalities. Mestizos are treated differently in different countries. Blacks are too. Lets not get into the oddities of Dominicans being called Black or other matters with Puerto Ricans claiming Taino Indian Ancestry when Spain exterminated them all in the 1500s.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need a damn Venn diagram! Either way, I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy worked with some Caribbean blacks, hardworking CCW holders. One was carjacked at shot in Detroit coming home from his second job. How many Caribbean blacks are even in this country, next to nothing?

And I didn't realize the Hispanics were like the east Asians. The various Asians that hate each other back home are far more friendly to each other in the states. I imagine the various Hispanics will be more united stateside.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just like the Slavs and Far East Asians, it seems.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#35]

That's a converted saiga
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Let me get this straight................

Two events have been reported that "could" have prevented this.

1. He was recommended for a Dishoharble Discharge and some admin oversight or mix up got it changed to Honorable.

This would have prevented purchasing a firearm legally.

2. A neighbor observed him in camo with a rifle doing combat drills in his yard. "Rolling" around in his back yard.

If that isnt a see something, say something event, WTF!
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Out at Walmart this afternoon, came across a young black male, approximately 14-15 years old, and his mother playfully arguing over whether he could get an airsoft/bb pistol. I stood and listened for a minute and he tried to get her to get him a slingshot. He kind of grabbed her as if to kind of wrestle and she put him in his place and slapped the piss out of the back of his head. I chuckled and said that youngster never learn not to try their parents. She agreed, and I said in his defense all young men need at least a slingshot if not a bb gun.

She agreed but told me that a neighbor had called the cops on him when he was in his yard and she was home. I told her that the times are different than when we grew up and that just 15 years ago I had the cops called on me and some friends playing paintball in my backyard and the cops rolled up heavy. But I agreed in this day and age that it is a sad state of affairs that a kid can't have a bb gun without drama.

I jokingly told them that I would pray for them both...

It was a good conversation and no tension at all, just overall sadness at the state of the world.

All the other black people I encountered were polite, actually better than normal. Of course it helps that I am generally a polite fellow and there are plenty of please, yes sir, thank you, etc... in my conversations
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:15:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

2. A neighbor observed him in camo with a rifle doing combat drills in his yard. "Rolling" around in his back yard.

View Quote

Choke yourself
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight................

Two events have been reported that "could" have prevented this.

1. He was recommended for a Dishoharble Discharge and some admin oversight or mix up got it changed to Honorable.

This would have prevented purchasing a firearm legally.

View Quote

Are you kidding me?  MSNBC just told me a little while ago at the gym that Dishonorable Charge would not have prevented him having access to firearms.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My buddy worked with some Caribbean blacks, hardworking CCW holders. One was carjacked at shot in Detroit coming home from his second job. How many Caribbean blacks are even in this country, next to nothing?

And I didn't realize the Hispanics were like the east Asians. The various Asians that hate each other back home are far more friendly to each other in the states. I imagine the various Hispanics will be more united stateside.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL.....

Come to South Florida and just see the international community and support among the various groups.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Choke yourself
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself

Yeah, no different than me going ovwr basics with friends, family and others.  That does not establish a reason to "say something".  It's called MYOB.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:19:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Choke yourself
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself

Yeah, no different than me going ovwr basics with friends, family and others.  That does not establish a reason to "say something".  It's called MYOB.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Same experience here. There's a boiling resentment among blacks against whites, and not just with people from the ghetto, either. I thought it would surely go away one day, but here we are.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least one of these groups is now calling for attacks on firemen. Bring it fuckers.
Firemen?  Fucking FIREMEN???  What's next, the Dairy Queen Blizzard-making kid?  

Got to remember that the average IQ of these ferals is 70.  

Yep, room temperature for sure.

Let's call it what it is, ok?  There seems to be a tremendous hatred from blacks against whites, but I don't see the opposite.  I just don't.  Maybe I'm missing it, and I grew up in the rural south with nothing but black and Mexicans.  No one really had issues when I was growing up.

Maybe true colors are showing (no pun intended).  

It can't go away it can only grow with a 30 year long diet of "We hate Whitey and Whitey hate Us.  We kill da popo 'cause da popo kill us." gangsta rap music that has poisoned the minds of two generations of black Americans.  It has done nothing but get worse since it started and lyrics have openly been calling for committing violence for most of those 30 years.

A rich and vibrant culture by design, because it has been intentionally sown and fueled to reach the current point.  In 30 years so much hate has been sown that the previous 30 years' worth of civil rights advancements might as well never existed.  And it will take several times that number of years to get race relations back to where things were when this assault was started.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Folks paint all of the Blacls in Africa as one happy people. Last I checked, the Hutu and Tutsi were best of chums.... then the machete were passed out.... and they all partied together as they one hacked up the other.

Oh yeah, the Slavs are all just buddy buddy too. I mean.... it isn't like a war broke out in Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

New season of american idol and bachelorette came on so the public has forgotten already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Psh jokes on you, American Idol ended. In all seriousness they're probably glad to have Isis out of the spotlight.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself

No, screw you. Thats a beyond a MYOB event. And I got the tragic event proof to justify my view.

A guy doing crab crawls in his URBAN backyard with a rifle is STRANGE.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read more on dpdbeat.com

Four more and Killy McBombface will be an Ace
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Holy fuck

This better be a goddamned joke

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, screw you. Thats a beyond a MYOB event. And I got the tragic event proof to justify my view.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself

I guess me and my neighbors are strange,

Ya going to call the cops on me?

Oh,btw one of my neighbors is a cop that was crawling right next to me
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Read more on dpdbeat.com

View Quote

Wow, that is a shitload. Depending on how close he got.
Page / 148
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top