Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 8:22:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/27/2003 8:45:04 PM EDT by sgtar15]
Just so you know.... it's hard to drown a frog. now matter where you are you can never call yourself long distance. 1 computer between 4 people is a pain in the arse! killing an elephant with a assult toothpick takes awhile. there's a differance between a wine glass and a water goblet. Red Ribbons only curl counter-clockwise. Minnows can't swim upstream. There are over a $1 million sperm in every ejactulation. 999,999 of them die and maybe, [i]just maybe[/i] the last remaining one will meet an egg and fertilize. [b]At that exact moment alife starts!![/b] Skinny, no breast/ass, female models only make up 1/6th of the female population. Father Serra founded the first 9 (Catholic) missions in California, out of the 21 mission chain. It brought Christianity and civilization to California. ....just thought you whould like to know. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:23:54 PM EDT
[lol] You are something else. [rofl2]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:34:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/27/2003 8:34:57 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Father Serra founded the first 9 (Catholic) missions in California, out of the 21 mission chain. It brought Christianity and civilization to California.
View Quote
And apparently Christianity and Civilization in California died when Serra did too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:44:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Father Serra founded the first 9 (Catholic) missions in California, out of the 21 mission chain. It brought Christianity and civilization to California.
View Quote
And apparently Christianity and Civilization in California died when Serra did too.
View Quote
Sgtar the Crusader attacks... The_Macallan the agnostic parries. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:55:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Just so you know.... now matter where you are you can never call yourself long distance.
View Quote
Sure you can. Take your local cell phone with you to another city. Use a telephone there to call your cell phone long-distance. Voila!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:31:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Nimrod1193:
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Just so you know.... now matter where you are you can never call yourself long distance.
View Quote
Sure you can. Take your local cell phone with you to another city. Use a telephone there to call your cell phone long-distance. Voila!
View Quote
I can't decide which is more sad - that sgtar15 would make the claim, or that you woudl refute it. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:46:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:02:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Shadowblade:
View Quote
View Quote
Yeah sure.... But what would you say?
View Quote
"Can you hear me now?"
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:58:50 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Can not!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:41:37 AM EDT
You can send yourself an e-mail that travels half way around the world, and you will recieve it in minutes, but it takes 24+ hours to send snail mail across town.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:57:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Skinny, no breast/ass, female models only make up 1/6th of the female population.
View Quote
Mmmmmmmm I like vaginas.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:58:45 AM EDT
That is not what you wife says.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:04:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er: That is not what you wife says.[:D]
View Quote
Yeah your right, cause Im not married! Now my girlfriend knows I like having vaginas in pairs! [:p]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:06:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: killing an elephant with a assult toothpick takes awhile.
View Quote
Does said toothpick have a bayonet lug???
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:07:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U:
View Quote
Yeah your right, cause Im not married! Now my girlfriend knows I like having vaginas in pairs! [:p]
View Quote
I got news for you, that other whole is not a vagina![:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:27:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15:
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
View Quote
View Quote
Sgtar the Crusader attacks... The_Macallan [red]the agnostic[/red] parries.
View Quote
Say WHAT!?! [:O] I've been called many things but THAT is just mean!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:18:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er:
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U:
View Quote
View Quote
I got news for you, that other whole is not a vagina![:D]
View Quote
OK, where is the monitor cleaning towel? I just sprayed it, good think I wasn't drinking my Dr Pepper. ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:45:28 AM EDT
Time to play "Stump the Sgt!" What was Fr. Serra's first name? How do you pronounce it in his native language? What were the nine missions that he founded? (I don't even know the answer to that one.) Answers, to the first 2, in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:14:02 AM EDT
What was Fr. Serra's first name?
View Quote
Junipero
How do you pronounce it in his native language?
View Quote
"Yoon e pay roe"
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:44:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet: OK, where is the monitor cleaning towel? I just sprayed it, good think I wasn't drinking my Dr Pepper. ByteTheBullet (-:
View Quote
Eww, Dr. Pepper is what you call it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:58:51 AM EDT
What does golf stand for......
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:32:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:46:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PhatForrest:
Originally Posted By sgtar15: killing an elephant with a assult toothpick takes awhile.
View Quote
Does said toothpick have a bayonet lug???
View Quote
Nope, it's a post-ban.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:58:22 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Can not!!
View Quote
Can too!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:22:35 PM EDT
I have carrots in my hat.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:58:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: killing an elephant with a assult toothpick takes awhile. Sgtar15
View Quote
Did DeNiro carry one in HEAT? [beathorse] IBTL ED
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:09:33 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Can not!!
View Quote
Can too!!
View Quote
I'm telling Mom. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:33:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By threefiftynone:
Originally Posted By Shadowblade:
View Quote
View Quote
Yeah sure.... But what would you say?
View Quote
"Can you hear me now?"
View Quote
Everybody knows our slogan.[:D]
Top Top