Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2016 8:39:29 AM EDT
Swung by the Dirt Cheap in Anniston, AL yesterday on the way through town. If you aren't fortunate enough to have a Dirt Cheap (which is basically anywhere out of MS, AL, and AR), you are missing out. Its a basically a huge store of salvage and close out shit but there are some great deals if you dig through stuff.

Found the boy these awesome toy guns which was awesome since realistic toy guns are damn hard to find these days.

Untitled by Team 1 Group Development, on Flickr

The M4 with silencer and M203 is just effing awesome.

He likes, but seem to have pretty poor muzzle discipline right now. We'll work on that...

I thought about posting the photos on Facebook just for the shit show that would surely ensue but decided against it since these days that can actually seem to really blow up with child services and God knows what else. People are morons.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't have 'em like that when I was little - just a mattel M16 Marauder.  Kids today are lucky to have such cool toys, but only if they are fortunate to have good parents.  Nice job!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Nvm
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]

No eye pro?  Wtf OP?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm jelly. I had a black toy lever gun, and pump action shotgun as well as a couple cap revolvers.
I would have had a stroke as a kid had I gotten those.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Lucky kid!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No eye pro?  Wtf OP?
View Quote

Yeah. I am looking for that and a reflective belt for true modern military realism.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I remember when this was under the Xmas tree. My old man bought me every toy gun made but this was my favorite.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#8]
That's pretty awesome that those ejected shells and everything.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Hope he doesn't go all stabby on you when it's nappy time.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL good job op.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Those toy knives hurt a lot when your kid shanks you as your making dinner
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those toy knives hurt a lot when your kid shanks you as your making dinner
View Quote

That's a distinct possibility with this one. He loses his mind when he knows you are bringing him food and if you're eating, he wants it. The kid is seven months old and will literally eat anything that you'll hand him and he can mash with his gums. Its really kinda impressive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top