Quoted:

That can not be healthy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing how much muscle you can pack on in a short amount of time if you stack the right steroids.  Still though, it takes a lot of work and dedication even with the 'roids.

Insulin is the big thing as of late. Buddy of mine has added 27lbs in 23 days using that. It'd be really tempting if I wasn't worried about fucking up and going into a coma!

That can not be healthy.

Nobody does it because it's healthy, they do it because it works.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Lot's of jealousy and hate in this thread, a guy pushes himself to be healthy and strong and people on here just put him down, bet nobody bagging on the guy would say it to his face

Feel bad about yourself, get off GD and lift something besides a hamburger guys.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
His balls must look like cocktail olives.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Not in todays science

Your balls shrink when doing roids because your natural production is shut off once you inject Testosterone so they get atrophy and shrink from none use, if they inject HCG it kicks natural production into action and balls stay the same size because they are working.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
</a>" />

"Your all jealous of our pump!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, no way he did that natural....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, can u say 'roids bro???

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lot's of jealousy and hate in this thread, a guy pushes himself to be healthy and strong and people on here just put him down, bet nobody bagging on the guy would say it to his face

Feel bad about yourself, get off GD and lift something besides a hamburger guys.
View Quote

In about 2 hours I will be doing 12oz curls at the club.  Hope that helps pack on the muscle.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genetics, you either have it or you don't.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Heart attack within 10 years.
View Quote
When injecting Testosterone the heart problems develop form a mans estrogen levels climbing to a really high level, there are meds to control these factors and no heart attack.

Notice body builders no longer get severe acne on the back anymore?

Control the estrogen level and stop the negative side effects of Testosterone.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#9]
He looks angry all the time now compared to his old thin self.  You'd think he'd be super happy about his body and smiling ear to ear.

There's something suspicious about this to me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So lifting weights and taking massive amounts of steroids builds muscle.    Who knew?
View Quote

^^FIFY
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Amazing transformation regardless
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He looks angry all the time now compared to his old thin self.  You'd think he'd be super happy about his body and smiling ear to ear.

View Quote

Like what? You go in to lifting hundreds of pounds with a just had sex attitude?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Planet fitness material.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the genetics that originally made him tall and lanky?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Like what? You go in to lifting hundreds of pounds with a just had sex attitude?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arnold did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All Natural.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name 1 person on this planet that was born with that amount muscle mass, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, even taking steroids 'If" he was, the guy put in tremendous time to achieve those gains, I say "if" he used them.
With time and dedication people can get big with a good diet and dedication, lift for even a year and watch yourself transform.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude went balls deep.  On everything.  Especially the face tattoos.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Name 1 person on this planet that was born with that amount muscle mass, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, even taking steroids 'If" he was, the guy put in tremendous time to achieve those gains, I say "if" he used them.
With time and dedication people can get big with a good diet and dedication, lift for even a year and watch yourself transform.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#20]
He looks like he'd have lousey range of motion.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO

You know how I know you dont know shit about genetics?  Yes it took work for him to get there, but there is no way in hell he'd be that big if it werent for cycling test and hgh.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got me there, I feel so dumb now......
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When injecting Testosterone the heart problems develop form a mans estrogen levels climbing to a really high level, there are meds to control these factors and no heart attack.   Notice body builders no longer get severe acne on the back anymore?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heart attack within 10 years.
When injecting Testosterone the heart problems develop form a mans estrogen levels climbing to a really high level, there are meds to control these factors and no heart attack.   Notice body builders no longer get severe acne on the back anymore?

I know all about estrogen blockers, but I've never heard that estrogen was the cause of an enlarged heart.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
All Natural.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe he just drinks a lot of milk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So lifting weights builds muscle.    Who knew?
Not like that, at least not with out HGH  

Maybe he just drinks a lot of milk.

"Milk is for babies.  I drink bier".
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#27]
100% steroids. And lots of steroids. Even his entire facial structure changed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

BS.   That is just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of dumbest things ever I have read here in GD.
Nothing good will come of what this guy has done to himself.   What he displays is a self utilization complex.   There is nothing admirable about that.   No different than the girls who cut the arms all the time (now the just get another tat and piercing).  Or people who are normal weight and a decent body fat looking in the mirror and seeing a blimp, and then they stop eating, purging, etc, until they look like they could play an extra in a movie about Dachau.
Not to mention the internal damage he has done to his heart and liver.  He will be needing a transplant before he is 50.   He could have added maybe 20-40 pounds in muscle mass, but it looks like he just cannot control himself.  Does he play Offensive line or linebacker?  What other profession if you can call football a real profession, demands a build like that?  His profession is apparently his obsession.

I'd say you are projecting and don't really have any concept of what a healthy physique is.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#30]
i wish that was legal.

i would do a set or what not so i stop looking like a slightly fatter wowpro.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Many grams of test were injected during the making of this "man mountain"

Quite impressive though, that's a lot of work.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LMAO

You know how I know you dont know shit about genetics?  Yes it took work for him to get there, but there is no way in hell he'd be that big if it werent for cycling test and hgh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

So, you're an expert on what I know now? Do you know what I'm  thinking about your stupid ass assumptions?

Take a guess

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#33]
STEROIDS.....LOTS OF STEROIDS

That's how

EDIT: sigh, because it appears some are butt hurt over that.....YES, I do realize that even with steroids this guy was putting in 2-3 hours a day almost every day in the gym.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't know, for a fact, that dude is juicing, you should feel dumb.  very dumb.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

BS.   That is just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of dumbest things ever I have read here in GD.
Nothing good will come of what this guy has done to himself.   What he displays is a self utilization complex.   There is nothing admirable about that.   No different than the girls who cut the arms all the time (now the just get another tat and piercing).  Or people who are normal weight and a decent body fat looking in the mirror and seeing a blimp, and then they stop eating, purging, etc, until they look like they could play an extra in a movie about Dachau.
Not to mention the internal damage he has done to his heart and liver.  He will be needing a transplant before he is 50.   He could have added maybe 20-40 pounds in muscle mass, but it looks like he just cannot control himself.  Does he play Offensive line or linebacker?  What other profession if you can call football a real profession, demands a build like that?  His profession is apparently his obsession.

I'd say you are projecting and don't really have any concept of what a healthy physique is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That dude has BDD something bad.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Does putting in a bigger engine slow the car down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy hell!   But can he run up a flight of stairs?

If you have a very small gas tank, it does.

I've personally grappled with muscle bound guys like that. It's as much of a disadvantage as a benefit (from the strength). Very few of them work on flexibility or speed or endurance. The ones who do are impressively scary. (heavyweight MMA sorts)
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

HGH causes bone growth.  Anyone who has taken HGH gets a ridiculously pronounced jaw.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So, you're an expert on what I know now? Do you know what I'm  thinking about your stupid ass assumptions?

Take a guess

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

Take a guess

Your post did the work for me.  

You dont go from being an ectomorph to a radical mesomorph without hormonal modification.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

We must have different definitions for that word.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Side question:

Does anyone know what make and model that car is?

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Side question:

http://www.fitnessandpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/martyn-ford2.jpg

Does anyone know what make and model that car is?

View Quote

Rolls Royce Ghost Coupe
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#42]
What's funny is, the skinny lanky version of himself was more apt to get super hot pussy than the roided, over-the-top shit.

You ask 5,000 women whether they'd rather fuck a Mr. Olympian or Adam Levine and see what your results are.

But, maybe he's looking for a different kind of attention...not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

HGH causes bone growth.  Anyone who has taken HGH gets a ridiculously pronounced jaw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barry Bonds for example.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#44]
hard work steroids
tomato tomato
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I've personally grappled with muscle bound guys like that. It's as much of a disadvantage as a benefit (from the strength). Very few of them work on flexibility or speed or endurance. The ones who do are impressively scary. (heavyweight MMA sorts)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how he did on a cardiac stress test - ie treadmill EKG?  I wonder what a cardiologist would say after an exam?

ETA:  I wonder what his 300 yd run time is.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

Can he even scratch his nose?

ETA: Beat

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Projecting huh? is this your version of college freshman psychology? I have an idea of what a healthy physique is, just maybe I do. Depends on what you're training for, strength, endurance, speed, agility and so on, everybody trains differently depending on what they are doing.

You're lack of self pride really come across in your post, sorry you don't value and respect your own body as others do. Again unless you have a Phd in the human anatomy your post lacks any legitimacy.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
All Natural.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#50]
steroids breakfast of champions
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top